unknown

asked Jul 13, 2010 at 3:40am
Canon Canon Pixma IP4300

canon pixma ip4300

I need to know how to reset my printer, I 've cleaned the pads, but nothing...
Thank you in advance...
Power down the Canon Pixma IP4300. Once it has shut down, leave it off for a few moments.
Hold down both the "Resume" button and the "Power Button." When the printer begins to restart, release the "Resume" button but continue pressing "Power."
Push in the "Resume" button twice, then let go of both the buttons. In a moment, a green light flashes a few times.
Press the "Resume" button four times once the green flashing has finished.
Push the "Power" button again until the printer shuts down. Wait a few seconds, then press the power button again to restart the device. The Canon Pixma IP4300 will now function properly.
or get more information and help from here..... http://printers.uselesswebsite.com/errors/printer-error-494c02.html
by unknown on Jul 13, 2010 at 5:27am Add comment
Don't trust these directions. I followed them and now my printer doesn't work at all. This is my first bad experience on this website. Disappointed.
by KelleyBee on Jan 3, 2013 at 5:24am Add comment
I can't get my printer to work I haven't used it in a while. I hooked it up today and when I hit print it tells me operator error and to hit resume and if that doesn't correct the error turn the printer off and on again after many attempts it still doesn't work. Any advise out there? I have ran the troubleshooting and it says there are no issues.. Please help.
by sdavis on Jan 3, 2014 at 4:44pm Add comment