Ttim

asked Jan 3, 2010 at 11:05am
Samsung Samsung ER 100

clx-3175 reset chip / toner

I have a Samsung clx-3175 printer+scanner. There are "reset chips" available on eBay that allow clx3175 owners to use generic refill toner in these printers. Since I've been unable to find anyone's detailed description of how well these reset chips work, I thought it might be useful to post my own experience.

The reset chip I got is the "6 pin connector" version that can easily be found on eBay from a UK seller. I believe (but am not sure) that it is different from a "2nd version" reset chip that is also available on eBay.

Here are the observations that I thought were noteworthy:

1) Opening the printer is pretty tricky; there's a bit of a trick to removing the side panel, I think. I'm not sure exactly what the trick is, but it seemed to work best by starting and the bottom and then pushing it inwards and tilting it in some certain direction. I never did figure-out exactly what specific motion removes the panel, but it does eventually come off.

2) The de-soldering required is quite tricky. I removed the factory-installed EEPROM by simply cutting the legs of the chip; if you can actually desolder it, then you are doing pretty good.

3) After soldering-in the 6pin connector, I used an ohmmeter to check for any unintented shorts. In theory this could damage the printer board, but I don't think it did anything bad. The soldering-in is a bit tight, but you don't need to be an expert (I'm not) or have fancy tools beyond solder and a properly tinned soldering iron.

4) The instructions tell you that a metal strip must be placed onto the print cartridges. The instructions indicate that the trip can be placed onto any one of the cartridges. I found this to be untrue. It worked when I placed it on the black cartridge, but not on the cyan cartridge.

5) You are removing an EEPROM (memory chip) from the printer, so some side effects -- namely forgotten printer settings -- are to be expected. Below, I list what I consider to be the most signifcant side effects; some of them were unanticipated:

a) The printer display panel will initially be gibberish. I wasn't able to set the language to English using the Samsung instructions. However, using the printer's web interface (which mercifully was still English), I was able to re-set the printer's display to English. This took a while to figure-out. Note that the computer's Samsung "Smart Panel" remained in English. (Note that I have the "n" - network version of the printer).

b) The printer's MAC address changed (yes, the MAC address, not just the IP address). This might be a problem for you if you have two clx-3175 printers connected to the same network...

c) The printer menus generally do not work anymore. For example, pressing the "Menu" button should allow me to select between the Scan Menu and the Copy Menu, but I can usually only select the Copy Menu. The "Scan To" menu usually does not work, and the few times I can get it to scan to something, I have no idea where the scan goes since the menu doesn't show the destination anymore. For me, this is mostly harmless since I typically print or scan from a computer. The "photocopy colour" and "photocopy black/white" buttons still work, which is all I need.

[Update - I just figured-out where the scans where going when my wife walked in and asked why strange pictures were being opened on her computer's screen! Haha.]

d) Of course, the major side effect is that the supplies status all get reset to 100\%. After being reset, the toner supply is slowly decreasing as I print pages (despite plugging/unplugging the power supply); I'm not sure if it will hit 0\% or what will happen if it does. I'm hoping that the mod chip automatically resets its toner counters; it's possible that the mod chip needs to be manually connected/disconnected in order to reset it. I guess I'll find out when I get there...

Good luck if you decide to install this chip onto your clx-3175. For myself, the ability to use generic toner easily justifies the cost of the lost features listed above.
Thanks for that - I've spent all afternoon looking on Ebay and trying to work out how to do it.Instructions aren't the easiest to follow.

The instructions I looked at for the CLP 315 sound like what you have done. There are now some for the CLX 3175 that involve plugging another plug into the chip and also removing this from the printer motherboard. I suspect this must be the later version.Maybe overcomes some of the side effects? Has anyone tried one of these ?

I haven't actually bought the printer yet. I'm so hacked off with inkjet printers and the cost of running them that I want to be sure that a laser won't be worse.Also are the refill toners of similar quality to originals in your experience?

CLX 3175 gets some pretty mixed reviews, especially on print speed for a first copy. Are they that bad ? All the alternatives are bigger and bulkier.
by Anonymous on Jan 7, 2010 at 7:45am Add comment
I never noticed the print speed for first copy as being slow. I timed it just now, and I think measured ~45s and ~40s for colour and black & white, respectively, starting from cold (ie, room temp). It makes attractive cooing noises while you wait. :) If you have the printer in your office with clients waiting at your desk for a simple sign-off page, then it's probably a long time. If you have the printer in your home, then you quite likely won't notice.

After the printer is awake, subsequent times to first-page-out are much faster and in-line with published stats. There are two related options that you can set. One option is the power-save timeout; I leave mine at the default 15min, but you can set this to up to two hours if you want to improve your first-page-out times. The second option is the "machine time out" setting. Again, I leave this at the default 30s, but you can set it to "off" or between 15s and 180s. I believe, but am not 100\% certain, that this will keep the printer hot and ready-to-go, so it should give you particularly fast time to first page out. If it's winter and you use electric heating anyways, then it's irrelevant from a cost perspective; air conditioned settings will, of course, see an energy cost to using the "off" setting. I can't guess at how much; probably less than leaving an iron turned on to medium, but more than an incandescent lightbulb (the bigger cost is for the air-con to extract that heat from the home or office)... The "machine time out" can be set through the clx3175's web interface; I do not know if there are other ways to set it (the manual seems to be unclear).

I guess the only other comment is to wait as long as reasonable before putting any mod chip into your printer. In my case, the fuser broke and Samsung had to repair it (which their third-part service contractor did repair, quite smoothly and promptly; I'm in a major metropolitan area, so I can't comment on what would happened in a more remote location; I have no reason to believe my fuser failure was anything other than an unlucky fluke). I don't know what kind of questions would have been asked if they had seen an extra unexpected chip in the printer, however... :-)

You'll find much better information on toner quality in other threads on this forum.
by Ttim on Jan 9, 2010 at 9:35am Add comment
I bought this reset chip for the Samsung CLX-3175FW from TONERTRUST (GreenGeeks) on Ebay. I have emailed several times for the instructions on how to install the chip and still have not heard back. I would appreciate it if anyone could help since this chip is essentially worthless if I do not know which chip to remove and where to solder the 7 wires.
by unknown on Feb 13, 2010 at 1:33pm Add comment
I have find the way out of this samsung clx 3175 on post:
http://www.compute.co.th/forum/index.php?board=17.0
by v007 on Feb 14, 2010 at 1:47am Add comment
I have a problem, I've replaced the chip , got it from Green Geeks, and now I'm receiving an error " Invalid toner". Does anybody knows how to fix this? Thanks.
by Anonymous on Feb 24, 2010 at 1:25pm Add comment
I have the same problem , 'invalid toner' after refilling and chip replacement - unknown
Ihave had a very bad experience replacing the chip of my CLX-3175FN with one I bought on the internet. The new one never worked, after lot of solutions from the seller. Finally it'll be refunded. In the process I lost one leg of the original chip and I can not return to the original state and try other solution becouse of the broken leg.

Please, if anyone has a "24C64" chip that don't use more, I need one.

Thanks.
by Ixsolar on Mar 23, 2010 at 6:03am Add comment
Finally I found a real solution for my clx-3175FN. Using the dremel I found inside of the broken leg of the chip a little wire, and I could use it for read the information inside it with a EEPROM reader on serial port, to clone it, and after a lot of study I discovered what information must be changed to reset the counter of the toners...

Now it's perfectly functional, and all the original features are in the same menus.

Then I select my favourite config. and I protected from being modified disconnecting leg 7 from the board and soldering with 8, like other forums recomend. Now I reset the toners disconnecting the printer.

I bought 2 different chips more that worked (both with the same side effects like Ttim) for a few time, and now I am not going to need more...
by Ixsolar on Apr 4, 2010 at 3:34pm Add comment
Any chance you give us more information as how you did it( any diagram would help) and what programs exactly you have used IXsolar?

by vakar on Apr 23, 2010 at 11:27am Add comment
Hi vakar,

As I told you in private message, I used the "PonyProg" to modify the values inside the chip (you have a lot of
programs like this on the net).

The information to be modified is:

Positions - value
----------------------------------------------
4A9, 4AA, 4AB, 4AE, 4AF - reset
4B5, 4B6, 4B7, 4BA, 4BB - reset
4C1, 4C2, 4C3, 4C6, 4C7, 4CD, 4CE, 4CF - reset
4D2, 4D3 - reset
4D7 - FF
3C09, 3C0B, 3C0D, 3C0F - 2D

If you used new toners with chips, then you have to recover "CRUM" in the 010 to 050 lines and cover the chips with adhesive for avoid contact.

Don't need buy nothing expense, and you can yourself do the circuit (There is a lot on the net).

That's all, after more than a week working on it.

I hope you can understand.

Now I have the practice. If anyone want and need, I can repit for you the process, with a free donation in order to cover expenses.
by Anonymous on Apr 23, 2010 at 1:18pm Add comment
I have CLX-3175FW I have not new cartridges only the one from the begining. I have bought it a few month ago.
Ca you help me withe the hole procedure to maek it work for me after refilling the toner.
Greatings Gunnar - Gunnaran
By the way, I'm going to sell the chips that I bought in half of the prize (two differents, but both with the same side effects like Ttim told). I'm not going to need more.
by Ixsolar on Apr 23, 2010 at 1:24pm Add comment
For reset the toner chip what is needed (hardware)? some models?
by FrancYescO on May 4, 2010 at 6:20am Add comment
You need a EEPROM reader/writer circuit connected in COM or LPT port. You can find in the web a lot of them. I tried some of them, and there is no difference. Finally I decided for a serial one, very small and easy to carry.

For example (mine):
http://comunidadelectronicos.com/proyectos/eeprom.htm
by Ixsolar on May 4, 2010 at 12:08pm Add comment

...but everytime that is needed to reset the counter the eproom need to be desoldered? :S
by FrancYescO on May 4, 2010 at 3:04pm Add comment
If you follow the instructions, to reset the printer just turn it off and back on.

That's all!!
by Ixsolar on May 5, 2010 at 2:06am Add comment
this mean that you cannot have a real counter for the toner becouse everytime you turn off the printer and turn back on the counter is resetted...

By the way are you selling pre-modified 24C64 that i can apply on my CLX-3175? if i modify the chip by myself when i resolder it back i need to don't solder the leg 7 for avoid that printer modify eeprom?
by FrancYescO on May 5, 2010 at 4:11am Add comment
That's right. You do not have a real counter because it really does not exist. The printer counter marks the "virtual" end of the original toner that comes with no chip, which is about half the ink that will be. You can calculate by eye that a refilled cartridge will last two times what the printer says (at least).

I do not sell chips programmed 24C64, I can set for your printer and accept free donations.

What did I have to sell are the two chips that I bought (same as the Ttim but in English language) at half price, because I don't need more.

When you resolder it back, first you must solder normally and set your favourite printer configuration, and after this you can "solder the leg 7 for avoid that printer modify eeprom".
by Ixsolar on May 5, 2010 at 4:39am Add comment
but if i buy the printer, put all setting, and after i cut the leg 7 i will have the certidge ever full becouse printer cannot write on the chip! or i'm wrong?
by FrancYescO on May 5, 2010 at 5:16am Add comment
Yes, that's what you should do!!!

Remember solder with leg 8
by Ixsolar on May 5, 2010 at 5:41am Add comment
...and this is the most simple solution, cutting a leg for have the toner ever full :P you cannot put setting too for the printer, but nothing is needed to buy :P
by FrancYescO on May 5, 2010 at 6:02am Add comment
Congratulations, for some of us the solution arrived late and with much effort.

The good thing is to share it.
by Ixsolar on May 5, 2010 at 6:09am Add comment
Ixsolar, is it possible for you to explain in details the procedures require to reset the counter. I'm not a programmer but am able to do simple soldering.

From what i understand, i am to reprogram the 24C64 with a programmer like pony prog and then solder leg 7, when you say solder leg 7 do you mean removing it?

thanks in advance
by melv on May 12, 2010 at 10:05pm Add comment
he was saying to cut the leg 7 if you have the eeprom whit "full cartidge saved" but now some people say me that will not work on some firmware... today the control center of the printer say me that there is a ne firmware update 1.00.01.58... whats new in this firmware? can i upgrade?
by FrancYescO on May 13, 2010 at 12:01am Add comment
Yes, cut leg 7 and join with 8 for "write protect".

I don't know what is my firmware version, but I bought new my CLX3175FN on November.

For new firmwares, we can use the "reset chips", that substitute the original firmware.
by Ixsolar on May 13, 2010 at 5:09am Add comment
Hi,
I have a printer and the Samsung CLX 3175fn naetentie have broken eeprom 24c64. anyone can help me with information that is in this EEPROM?
It's urgent I need this printer.

Thanks
by ioan_tuns on Jun 3, 2010 at 9:24am Add comment
Hi, ioan_tuns...

There are a lot of information within the chip. Configurations, internal counters (transfer roller life, fuser life, total pages count, capacity of the toners, total image count, dot count remaining... and much more), and most importantly: the serial number printer, which is unique and it may be necessary.

I had the same problem of chip breaking, but I finally read it and clone it.

Good luck.
by Ixsolar on Jun 3, 2010 at 2:13pm Add comment
Hi, Ixsolar

I do not have the chip, because the chip has broken ( cracked).
How could solve this problem ?

Thank you.
by ioan_tuns on Jun 3, 2010 at 10:10pm Add comment
Are you sure it is dead?

With no chip, you have to buy a chinese one like Ttim and me did. I bought two differents and both work fine in english language with my CLX-3175FN. There are news or used (like mines) on the net.

The other solution is find an old chip (maybe from a broken printer or from someone who donesn't need more) with serial number, and do a reset.

Maybe you can program a new 24C64 with no serial number and maybe works, but I never tried.

I hope this helps you.

Good luck
by Ixsolar on Jun 4, 2010 at 5:34am Add comment
Sure, Gunnar
by Ixsolar on Aug 11, 2010 at 9:18pm Add comment
I thought that I would try something just to see what happened.... I refilled my toner, and then went through the steps of resetting as seen on U-tube. I do NOT have a reset chip installed, but my printer works fine. I still have a message to replace the toner, but it seems to be printing fine. Weird?! I'll keep you posted if this changes.
by JamesTBender on Sep 20, 2010 at 11:45pm Add comment
Can you post the link of the video that you saw?

thanks
by Ixsolar on Sep 21, 2010 at 7:26am Add comment
Hi, have been following closely some of this work both here and in other forums. Just wanted to know what eeprom programmer (schematics) you are using to read the 24C64 eeprom. Also my printer has 5\% left in the cyan and magenta cartridge, 64\% on the yellow and 32\% remaining on the black. What hex would I need to change in order to reset to 100\%.

I am thinking of removing the eeprom and soldering a socket in place and have a few chips already toner programmed to 100\% and just remove and replace when required. I would like the counter and everything to work as OEM.

I really do not like the idea of the reset chips where everytime you switch on and off it loses the settings as my printer is a 3175FW model, the last thing I want to do every time is set the network settings and languages over and over again. Thus I am assuming your programmed eeprom method will not have any side effects mentioned but rather work normally. Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

BTW, I am aware a dump from your eeprom would be no good as I have the FW model. This is why I am asking you about where the necessary changes need to be made by PonyProg.
by Gizmotech on Feb 3, 2011 at 12:23pm Add comment
FYI, I also found (although it was with one of the "reset chips") that I could simply disable the clock pin that would normally feed the EEPROM after the printer booted. So my printer is now wired such that I press a button during printer bootup that enables the clock pin. After it's booted, the clock pin is disconnected, and thus any toner usage updates cannot be written to the EEPROM. Just be careful not to use too long a length of wire to connect from the clock pin to the external button -- my original wire was too long and presumably attenuated the clock signal and thus prevented proper printer bootup.
by Ttim on Feb 15, 2011 at 11:31pm Add comment
Thanks for the reply Ttim but I am not sure if we are a talking about the same thing. I just wanted to know the values to change in dump for the cartidge to read 100\%.
by Gizmotech on Feb 16, 2011 at 5:35am Add comment
Is this what you are looking for?

Positions - value
----------------------------------------------
4A9, 4AA, 4AB, 4AE, 4AF - reset
4B5, 4B6, 4B7, 4BA, 4BB - reset
4C1, 4C2, 4C3, 4C6, 4C7, 4CD, 4CE, 4CF - reset
4D2, 4D3 - reset
4D7 - FF

That's all.

Note: Positions and values are in hex. If you can't use maybe is not a good idea opening the printer.
by Ixsolar on Mar 9, 2011 at 12:40pm Add comment
I have a one year old Samsung CLX3175FN. The Control Panel displays "warming up..." and never actually goes online. This happened when I went on a month long trip and one of the toner cartridge was completely emptied (faxes received while I was away). Upon my return, the Panel indicates "Waiting for Data" or something like that. I turned off and on the printer and the "warming up" message is displayed.

Can anybody help? Is this a reset chip issue or EEPROM issue? I have been using Samsung cartridges but I am ready to try the toner refill method to save $. Times a little tough.

Thanks ahead of time for any help.
by koatar on Mar 15, 2011 at 7:59am Add comment
Koatar,
After 35 secs, it looks like it is not warming up. Here you have the service manual. See 4-27 for procedures:

http://hotfile.com/dl/28988134/55113fe/CLX-3170-3175.zip.html

I hope this help.
by Ixsolar on Mar 15, 2011 at 3:02pm Add comment
Thanks Ixsolar, but it looks like my CLX-3175FW does not have a 24C64 eeprom but some other type in it's place. Tried to read it with ponyprog with no luck.
by Gizmotech on Mar 26, 2011 at 4:51am Add comment
Gizmotech,
Can you show us the code on the chip?
Maybe a photograph of the circuit board? - Ixsolar
Good morning.
I am following the procedure to reset clx-3175, as you said.
I'm having some doubts:
- You use the ponyprog to read and write the CI - 24C64 ?????
- To read and write the IC card you cut it??

Thanks.

Alexandre Paganato
e-mail: [email protected]
by kjetprint on Apr 4, 2011 at 4:08am Add comment
kjetprint:

- You use the ponyprog to read and write the CI - 24C64 ?????

Yes

- To read and write the IC card you cut it??

You need the legs. Like Ttim said... "if you can actually desolder it, then you are doing pretty good."
by Ixsolar on Apr 4, 2011 at 7:24am Add comment
Hi folks!
This side made my day!
I soldered in a two way switch between pin 7 and pin 8 and now i can allow the printer to write back or not.
After covering the chips on the cartridges i can print now - but...
Everytime i start the printer i have the message "no toner" for one of the cartridges. The others show "low toner"
I have to click the "OK" Button and can go on.
This message shows up because of the approx. 950 pages i allready printed. That's to much for a starting cartridge of course.

I would appreciate if there's someone who can explain me this:

1. How to read the 24c64 (with ponyprog) what hardware is required and is it absolutely necessery to desolder it?

2. wich parameters do i have to change to get an 100 percent value for the cartridges? ( the example above from ixsolar was quite to special for a noob like me ) Maybe a screenshot with the marked values in ponyprog would help?

For every kind of help thanks in advance
j.
by jonnyO on Jul 28, 2011 at 3:05am Add comment
Can easily update the firmware for the printer cartridges without chips! Then there will be always 100\% toner
by Chiynov.E on Jul 28, 2011 at 8:34am Add comment
And how? - unknown
My colour toner is empty, i installed a new black , i want to print only black, printer says toner empty, i press black to copy it says not available, - please help
i have a clx 3175 samsung printer
by z on Aug 18, 2011 at 2:50pm Add comment
Buy and upgrade the firmware Fix
by Chiynov.E on Aug 18, 2011 at 10:53pm Add comment

In November 2010 I purchased a set of cartridge refill bottles from Fillserv.com. planning ahead for when my original cartridges would be empty. In June 2011 I refilled the cartridges when they first indicated low or for one cartridge it indicated empty. After some hassle via email and phone with finding out exactly what was needed to install the new chip that would cover the old cartridge chip I was again able to use the printer until August 27th. Then I got the message "Invalid Toner" with an arrow to the yellow cartridge. I contacted Fillserv by email and phone call. The replied via email that "If the order is over a year old, it is possible that the yellow chip might have taken on a charge or in some way become damaged, I will have another yellow chip sent out to you." It further stated that they recommended in the future I should only order when I notice the low toner indication as they should be able to ship it to me within a week. Well, my next concern is if and when I install the new yellow chip how long until the other three chips do the same. I do not like that system and would not have purchased this printer if I had known that some printers did not use such a cartridge chip. I would be interested in knowing about any work around ways to bypass this inconvenience. I don't mind paying fair prices for toner and the time spent to refill my own cartridge which apparently can only be done 2-3 times but this chip issue makes it too much trouble to be worth it all.
by munber on Aug 31, 2011 at 12:14pm Add comment
I went to the website http://www.korotron.net but it is mostly in Russian language. From what I understand, I would need to send $8.50 apparently in U.S. dollars for a "once and for all" download firmware fix so that the printer would no longer look for a chip on the toner cartridge. How reliable is this website and how would I send the funds ($8.50)? I had been hoping for something I could just change in the wiring of the printer but maybe this is all that is available? Does this take care of each of the 4 color toner cartridges?
Thanks,
by munber on Sep 7, 2011 at 2:33pm Add comment
I must have missed that post. I deleted it. I usually delete the Russian spammers. I would definitely not trust any Russian site with my credit card info. I put them in the same category as Nigerians. I remember once seeing a Russian site that was selling credit card numbers and identity theft info.

Forum Moderator
by moe on Sep 7, 2011 at 3:20pm Add comment
Thank you for the info. I had only planned to follow through if I understood better what was involved and if they accepted Pay Pal.
I appreciate your story.

munber
by munber on Sep 7, 2011 at 9:17pm Add comment
I need some information to install a reset chip in my samsung CLX-3170 FN, could anybody send me the video to solder the chip.
by unknown on Oct 22, 2011 at 11:08am Add comment
First of all, you need to know what kind of reset chip it is. There are some different types. After that, you only have to solder the wires on the place like showed on the photograph provided with it (you don't need video). Of course, if you had never solder anything, you must learn how to before. - Ixsolar
Do you have any recommendations for which reset chip to buy? Seems I have seen several for sale, perhaps some weren't specific to the CLX-3175? I have the (FX) wireless model. I have seen some that stated their fix would no longer allow wireless operation, I would not want that. Thanks,
by munber on Oct 26, 2011 at 11:14am Add comment
My blue toner is reporting empty but I have refilled it with toner but not done anything to reset however, the printer is still printing fine. It gives me the option to stop or continue each time I switch it on and off, and if I continue it works like normal if not switched off. My printer is not chipped or anything. I am thinking if all toners chips reach its counter limit, it will still continue printing without a problem and without reseting. Can anyone else confirm this?
by Gizmotech on Oct 26, 2011 at 11:42am Add comment
If you want wireless, I don't recomend chip. Is better to clone the printer's memory.
by Ixsolar on Oct 26, 2011 at 11:45am Add comment
anyone know of the paper jam 1, the optical sensor on the left side of the fuser, that needs to be changed.
what component on the sensor that is burned out
by unknown on Oct 26, 2011 at 1:13pm Add comment
What is Firm ware fix? Can anyone dumb this downfor me? I have the same gripe as everyone. Refilled towed without chips? There's soldering and legs and I have no idea where to start or how ( I can soder..supervised
by Jenney on Dec 14, 2011 at 8:55pm Add comment
Hi Anonymous, Ixsolar,

thank you very much for the nice thread and the link to the service manual. I really appreciate your postings and hints. As I'm tired from all these bothering messages of my CLX3175FN I will go ahead and do the fix as well (shouldn't be that difficult for a E/E Engineer :-) ONE Question : In your ADDR-Value list you stated several times reset as a value? Does that mean 0xFF or 0x00?

THX a lot upfront (hope this thread will still be read :-) and best regards from Germany
by Edit on Feb 24, 2012 at 11:00am Add comment
.. and another question: You stated "If you used new toners with chips, then you have to recover "CRUM" in the 010 to 050 lines ..."
What does that mean? As I had to replace my black cartridge 1/2 year ago with a new one (which does have a chip of course) I'm not really sure what I have to do in advance? All other cartridges are still the original (chipless) ones, only black gave up after 2500 pages (w/ refill) :-[
And of course, all the color and black arrows for "low toner" on the display are ON already ...
THX
Edit
by Edit on Feb 24, 2012 at 11:35am Add comment
Hi, Edit...

Yes, Reset ever means 00.
CRUM means: C + R + U + M on lines 010 to 050 (when you start using toners with chips, this value changes for the purpose of the printer doesn't recognize original ones again).
With the new black toner you can cover the chip contacs with tape and use like original ones.

I hope this can help... - Ixsolar
Hi Ixsolar,

many thanks for your prompt reply.
If I understood you right wrt to CRUM I need to reset all these addresses from 0x10 ... 0x50 to 0x00 as well (I don't know the original values as I did newer read out a "new" printer :-)?
Is there a kind of address mapping around (which address contains which setting) may be?
Covering/isolating the contacts of the cartridges w/ chip is a logical consequence, of course :-)

Again many thanks and best regards
Edit

PS: The "chip bus" to the cartridges is I2C as well (from left to right if you have the printer in front of you and opened the cartridge cover): SDA, VCC3, SCL, GND. So cutting the SDA line in the front cover PCB should then work as well (instead of every time covering the chip contacts). BTW, traffic between main processor and cartridge chip is encrypted (9 byte key), no chance to "emulate" it (that was my 1st attempt as I did apply an I2C-Analyzer to this bus ... ;-/)
by Edit on Feb 27, 2012 at 9:01am Add comment
What values do you find on addresses from 0x10 ... 0x50?
- Ixsolar
Hi Ixsolar,

Thanks for your dedication! That is the hex listing under question:

0x0010: 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 13 00 00 00 00 43 52 55 4D
0x0020: 2D 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 43 52 55 4D
0x0030: 2D 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 43 52 55 4D
0x0040: 2D 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 43 52 55 4D
0x0050: 2D 30 39 30 39 30 39 34 30 35 30 38 FF FF FF FF

So I guess the first line (0x10...0x1F) is for the black cartridge and needs basically replaced by the content of line 2,3 or 4 (obviously the original cartridges data lines), right? No idea what starts at line 0x50, but hope there is no checksum included :-)?

Regards from Germany
by Edit on Feb 28, 2012 at 11:04am Add comment
... and another question:
In the address list to edit the last line is:
However, this is a 24C64, so at a 64kbit EEPROM addresses go from 0x0000 to 0x1FFF, how comes that there are addresses of 0x3Cxx listed? That would mean I need to use a 24C128 with 128kBit??? Any Idea?
THX
by Edit on Feb 28, 2012 at 11:22am Add comment
I´m only tecnician, but comparing your data with mine the only difference is line 050:
Your:
0x0050: 2D 30 39 30 39 30 39 34 30 35 30 38 FF FF FF FF
Mine:
0x0050: 2D 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 FF FF FF FF

I have never done it, becouse my toner is original, and the information from a russian web has dissapeared...

Yes, you are right, and for 24C64 - 3C09=3C9, 3C0B=3CB and so on.

Luck and success! - Ixsolar
Hi,

I just read out the 4256 in my clx-3175-fw.

You can find the dump file here:
http://www.brandsite.nl/dump.bin

it's the first 8k and is still unmodified.

The color toners are chipless and the black toner has been replace about a year ago. As posted before you can see the serials being all 0 for the color toners and the black toner seems to have a serial number.

You can use HxD to have a look at it. Maybe it's usefull for discussions or whatever :)

Best regards,

Sjoerd
by unknown on Feb 28, 2012 at 2:55pm Add comment
Let's try to dump it here as text.
It seems that there's nothing beyond 0x20E0 so I skipped that..

Offset(h) 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 1A 1B 1C 1D 1E 1F

00000000 31 34 46 44 42 41 49 53 33 30 30 33 35 30 4D 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 52 55 4D 14FDBAIS300350M ............CRUM
00000020 2D 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 43 52 55 4D 2D 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 43 52 55 4D -00000000000CRUM-00000000000CRUM
00000040 2D 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 43 52 55 4D 2D 31 30 30 35 31 31 33 37 30 32 35 FF FF FF FF -00000000000CRUM-10051137025ÿÿÿÿ
00000060 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 0F 0D 00 00 05 62 FF FF FF FF 00 00 05 6B 00 00 03 41 ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ.......bÿÿÿÿ...k...A
00000080 00 00 02 2A 00 00 0F 3A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 66 53 92 00 00 02 B7 00 00 00 00 ...*...:.............fS’...·....
000000A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 18 00 00 0F 3A 00 00 02 BC 00 00 02 BC 00 00 02 BC 00 00 05 DC 00 00 00 00 ...........:...¼...¼...¼...Ü....
000000C0 FF FF FF FF 00 00 05 71 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 61 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0F ÿÿÿÿ...q.......a................
000000E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 71 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ...............q................
00000100 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 ............................ÿ...
00000120 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 0E 3C 5C 01 00 D4 00 00 00 00 00 20 01 3C 5C 01 00 D5 00 00 00 00 00 20 01 ........<\\..Ô..... .<\\..Õ..... .
00000140 3C 5C 01 00 D5 00 00 00 00 00 20 01 3C 5C 01 00 D5 00 00 00 00 00 20 01 3C 84 01 00 E1 00 00 00 <\\..Õ..... .<\\..Õ..... .<„..á...
00000160 00 00 20 01 3C 86 01 00 E2 00 00 00 00 00 20 01 46 C0 01 00 EF 00 00 00 00 00 20 03 0A D3 01 00 .. .<†..â..... .FÀ..ï..... ..Ó..
00000180 FF 00 00 00 00 00 07 03 3C D5 01 00 0A 01 00 00 00 00 20 01 46 F2 01 00 25 01 00 00 00 00 20 03 ÿ.......<Õ........ .Fò..\%..... .
000001A0 46 C2 02 00 9E 01 00 00 00 00 20 03 32 23 03 00 02 02 00 00 00 00 20 00 32 23 03 00 02 02 00 00 FÂ..ž..... .2#........ .2#......
000001C0 00 00 20 00 3C 41 03 00 1E 02 00 00 00 00 20 01 1E 5C 01 00 D0 00 00 20 00 00 00 01 1E 5C 01 00 .. .000001E0 D0 00 00 20 00 00 00 01 1E 5C 01 00 D0 00 00 20 00 00 00 01 32 5C 01 00 D0 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 Ð.. .....\\..Ð.. ....2\\..Ð..... .
00000200 32 5C 01 00 D1 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 46 5C 01 00 D3 00 00 00 00 00 20 03 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 2\\..Ñ..... .F\\..Ó..... .ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000220 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000240 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000260 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000280 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000002A0 FF FF 0B 05 0D 0E 16 02 05 54 02 9B 02 B4 02 B4 02 E4 00 01 01 37 01 34 01 71 01 7C 00 01 02 79 ÿÿ.......T.›.´.´.ä...7.4.q.|...y
000002C0 02 CD 03 1D 02 EE 00 01 01 7C 01 7C 01 7C 01 5E 08 CA 00 01 00 DC 00 DC 00 DC 00 DC 00 01 01 90 .Í...î...|.|.|.^.Ê...Ü.Ü.Ü.Ü....
000002E0 01 18 01 18 01 18 01 18 01 18 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00000300 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4B 00 4B 00 00 ...........................K.K..
00000320 00 74 00 9B 00 9C 00 B8 00 B9 00 C3 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 E9 00 01 00 00 00 00 .t.›.œ.¸.¹.Ã.............é......
00000340 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 78 00 6E 00 A0 00 7D 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ...............x.n. .}..........
00000360 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00000380 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 ................................
000003A0 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000003C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2D 00 2D 00 2D 00 2F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .........-.-.-./................
000003E0 00 00 00 37 00 00 00 01 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ...7............................
00000400 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00000420 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ....................ÿÿÿÿ........
00000440 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000460 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000480 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
000004A0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 4A 2D F3 00 00 03 4A 00 FF 01 FF 00 51 3B 4C 00 00 03 47 00 FF 01 FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ.J-ó...J.ÿ.ÿ.Q;L...G.ÿ.ÿ
000004C0 00 64 69 FA 00 00 03 47 00 FF 01 FF 00 9C 61 E8 00 00 03 5B 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .diú...G.ÿ.ÿ.œaè...[.ÿ..........
000004E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 02 ................................
00000500 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00000520 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 01 00 FF FF FF .ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ.....ÿÿÿ
00000540 00 00 0F 3A 00 00 00 00 00 05 00 05 00 05 00 05 00 00 20 01 00 00 20 00 00 00 20 00 00 00 20 03 ...:.............. ... ... ... .
00000560 00 00 20 03 00 00 20 01 00 00 07 03 00 00 07 03 00 00 07 03 00 00 20 03 00 00 20 01 00 00 20 01 .. ... ............... ... ... .
00000580 00 00 20 01 00 00 20 01 00 00 20 01 00 00 20 01 00 00 20 03 00 00 20 00 00 00 20 00 00 00 20 03 .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .
000005A0 00 00 03 41 00 00 03 23 00 00 03 23 00 00 02 C2 00 00 01 F2 00 00 01 D5 00 00 01 D3 00 00 01 D3 ...A...#...#...Â...ò...Õ...Ó...Ó
000005C0 00 00 01 D3 00 00 01 C0 00 00 01 86 00 00 01 84 00 00 01 5C 00 00 01 5C 00 00 01 5C 00 00 01 5C ...Ó...À...†...„...\\...\\...\\...\\
000005E0 00 00 01 5C 00 00 01 5C 00 00 01 5C 00 00 01 41 00 00 02 1E 00 00 02 02 00 00 02 02 00 00 01 9E ...\\...\\...\\...A...............ž
00000600 00 00 01 25 00 00 01 0A 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 EF 00 00 00 E2 00 00 00 E1 ...\%.......ÿ...ÿ...ÿ...ï...â...á
00000620 00 00 00 D5 00 00 00 D5 00 00 00 D5 00 00 00 D4 00 00 00 D3 00 00 00 D1 00 00 00 D0 00 00 00 BE ...Õ...Õ...Õ...Ô...Ó...Ñ...Ð...¾
00000640 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00000660 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 01 32 8D CF 00 00 01 0C 00 00 00 B8 0A FF FF FF 00 00 00 01 ........ÿÿÿÿ.2.Ï.......¸.ÿÿÿ....
00000680 14 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 1E FF FF FF 00 00 00 08 28 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 32 FF FF FF 00 00 00 04 .ÿÿÿ.....ÿÿÿ....(ÿÿÿ....2ÿÿÿ....
000006A0 3C FF FF FF 00 00 00 0B 46 FF FF FF 00 00 00 0A 50 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 5A FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 <ÿÿÿ....Fÿÿÿ....Pÿÿÿ....Zÿÿÿ....
000006C0 64 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 6E FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 78 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 82 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 dÿÿÿ....nÿÿÿ....xÿÿÿ....‚ÿÿÿ....
000006E0 8C FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 96 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 A0 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 AA FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 Œÿÿÿ....–ÿÿÿ.... ÿÿÿ....ªÿÿÿ....
00000700 B4 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 BE FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 C8 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 D2 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 ´ÿÿÿ....¾ÿÿÿ....Èÿÿÿ....Òÿÿÿ....
00000720 DC FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 E6 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 F0 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 Üÿÿÿ....æÿÿÿ....ðÿÿÿ............
00000740 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0A 15 EA 01 33 02 98 01 32 8F 4E 01 32 8F 4E 01 32 8F 4E ...............ê.3.˜.2.N.2.N.2.N
00000760 01 32 8D CD 01 32 8D CD 01 33 02 93 01 33 02 93 01 33 02 93 01 32 B7 A2 01 33 02 98 00 00 00 00 .2.Í.2.Í.3.“.3.“.3.“.2·¢.3.˜....
00000780 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 35 D2 29 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .....................5Ò)........
000007A0 00 00 00 00 00 52 3E 21 00 3F 96 BB 00 51 98 7F 00 64 6D C9 00 7E 75 8C 00 06 F3 36 00 04 B1 B8 .....R>!.?–».Q˜..dmÉ.~uŒ..ó6..±¸
000007C0 00 04 E8 10 00 0E 71 FC A5 A5 0F FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ..è...qü¥¥.ÿ....................
000007E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0B 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 37 00 00 00 5E 00 00 00 00 .......................7...^....
00000800 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 90 00 00 13 DB 00 00 18 6B FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ...................Û...kÿ.......
00000820 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .....ÿÿÿ........................
00000840 00 00 02 78 00 00 02 1E 00 00 02 C1 00 00 05 5D 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 0D ...x.......Á...]................
00000860 00 00 00 30 00 00 00 23 00 00 00 2F 00 00 00 CF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ...0...#.../...Ïÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000880 FF FF FF FF A5 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ÿÿÿÿ¥ÿÿÿ........................
000008A0 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000008C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 31 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 A2 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1C ...............1.......¢........
000008E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 E1 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF .......áÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000900 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000920 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000940 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000960 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000980 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
000009A0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
000009C0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
000009E0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000A00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000A20 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000A40 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000A60 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000A80 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000AA0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000AC0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000AE0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000B00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000B20 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000B40 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000B60 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000B80 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000BA0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000BC0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000BE0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000C00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000C20 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000C40 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000C60 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000C80 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000CA0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000CC0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000CE0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000D00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000D20 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000D40 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000D60 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000D80 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000DA0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000DC0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000DE0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000E00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000E20 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000E40 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000E60 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000E80 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000EA0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000EC0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000EE0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000F00 24 41 53 54 50 43 4E 54 00 00 00 03 00 00 03 97 65 78 63 65 70 74 68 6E 64 6C 2E 63 00 FF FF FF $ASTPCNT.......—excepthndl.c.ÿÿÿ
00000F20 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000F40 00 00 00 00 6D 5E 00 15 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 41 00 00 00 C6 40 F5 C0 78 40 17 AE D8 40 47 8E 44 ....m^.........A...Æ@õÀ[email protected]®Ø@GŽD
00000F60 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000F80 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000FA0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000FC0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00000FE0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001000 05 29 19 89 00 00 08 1D 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 3C 00 01 C2 00 C0 A8 5F 01 01 00 00 00 C0 A8 5F 6C .).‰...........<..Â.À¨_.....À¨_l
00001020 FF FF FF 00 00 00 04 CC 00 15 99 35 9C 17 01 00 72 61 6D 2E 61 78 66 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ÿÿÿ....Ì..™5œ...ram.axf.........
00001040 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001060 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001080 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 8D 10 00 53 61 6D 73 75 6E 67 5F 70 72 69 6E 74 65 72 00 41 64 6D .............Samsung_printer.Adm
000010A0 69 6E 69 73 74 72 61 74 6F 72 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF inistrator.ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
000010C0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 4B 72 61 6E 67 73 74 72 61 61 74 20 33 00 FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿAdresstreet 3.ÿÿ
000010E0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001100 FF FF FF 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 04 01 FF 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ÿÿÿ..ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ..ÿ.ÿ............
00001120 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001140 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 6A 6F 65 72 64 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 2E 46 61 6C .......joerd.ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ..pas
00001160 6B 65 6E 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 02 77 wrd.ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ.ÿÿÿ....ÿÿÿÿ...w
00001180 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000011A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000011C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000011E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001200 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001220 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001240 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001260 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 7C 01 00 .............................|..
00001280 00 0A BE 01 01 01 61 72 6E 68 65 6D 2E 63 68 65 6C 6C 6F 2E 6E 6C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ..¾...arnhem.chello.nl..........
000012A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000012C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C0 A8 5F 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 D1 01 00 00 03 B6 01 23 8C 01 2C 00 00 20 .......À¨_........Ñ....¶.#Œ.,..
000012E0 E0 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 à...............................
00001300 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001320 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001340 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001360 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001380 00 00 00 68 74 74 70 3A 2F 2F 31 39 32 2E 31 36 38 2E 39 35 2E 31 30 38 3A 36 33 31 00 00 00 00 ...http://192.168.95.108:631....
000013A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000013C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000013E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 50 72 69 6E 74 65 72 20 4E 61 6D 65 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........Printer Name............
00001400 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 50 72 69 6E 74 ...........................Print
00001420 65 72 20 4C 6F 63 61 74 69 6F 6E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 er Location.....................
00001440 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 49 6E 66 6F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ..............Info..............
00001460 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001480 00 4D 6F 72 65 49 6E 66 6F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .MoreInfo.......................
000014A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000014C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000014E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 4F 70 65 72 61 74 6F 72 20 4D 65 73 73 61 67 65 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ......Operator Message..........
00001500 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 2C 01 00 00 ............................,...
00001520 00 05 28 01 02 03 00 00 05 31 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 64 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ..(......1............d.........
00001540 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001560 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001580 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000015A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000015C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000015E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001600 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001620 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001640 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001660 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001680 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 05 78 ...........................ÿ...x
000016A0 03 02 0F 0F 01 03 01 03 01 03 0F 00 00 0A 6E 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ..............n.................
000016C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000016E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001700 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001720 00 00 00 00 00 70 75 62 6C 69 63 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .....public.....................
00001740 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001760 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001780 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000017A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000017C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000017E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 F9 06 01 00 00 08 06 07 00 00 00 00 00 ...................ù............
00001800 00 00 00 00 00 29 EC 00 00 13 88 00 00 75 30 00 00 01 2C 00 00 00 09 00 00 1F 90 31 36 61 66 66 .....)ì...ˆ..u0...,........16aff
00001820 65 38 30 2D 62 65 61 36 2D 34 39 38 37 2D 38 36 61 30 2D 31 38 30 33 31 35 66 36 33 38 36 37 00 e80-bea6-4987-86a0-180315f63867.
00001840 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001860 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001880 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000018A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000018C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000018E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001900 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 68 74 74 70 3A ...........................http:
00001920 2F 2F 31 30 2E 38 38 2E 31 36 35 2E 36 34 3A 38 30 2F 75 64 64 69 70 75 62 6C 69 63 2F 69 6E 71 //10.88.165.64:80/uddipublic/inq
00001940 75 69 72 65 2E 61 73 6D 78 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 uire.asmx.......................
00001960 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001980 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000019A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000019C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000019E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001A00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 52 4D 53 65 72 ...........................RMSer
00001A20 76 65 72 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ver.............................
00001A40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001A60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001A80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001AA0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001AC0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001AE0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001B00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30 2E 30 2E ............................0.0.
00001B20 30 2E 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F 40 00 00 00 1E 00 00 00 00 00 00 0C 47 01 24 B8 01 [email protected]$¸.
00001B40 2C 00 00 0B 7A 00 00 01 2C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ,...z...,........ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001B60 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001B80 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001BA0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001BC0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001BE0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001C00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001C20 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001C40 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001C60 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001C80 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001CA0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001CC0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001CE0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001D00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001D20 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001D40 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001D60 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001D80 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001DA0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001DC0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001DE0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001E00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001E20 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001E40 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001E60 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001E80 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001EA0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001EC0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001EE0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001F00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001F20 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001F40 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001F60 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
00001F80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001FA0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001FC0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
00001FE0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 96 00 15 99 35 9C 17 .........................–..™5œ.
00002000 00 00 0E 98 01 47 6C 6F 62 65 53 70 6F 74 74 65 72 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ...˜.Routername01...............
00002020 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 99 35 9C 17 00 01 00 09 00 02 00 00 00 00 47 42 00 00 00 02 00 01 00 00 00 .......™5œ...........GB.........
00002040 00 DE AD BE EF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .Þ.¾ï...........................
00002060 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 00 ................................
00002080 08 00 02 64 65 61 64 62 65 65 66 30 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ...password01...................
000020A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................................
000020C0 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF ....ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
000020E0 FF ÿ
by unknown on Feb 28, 2012 at 3:07pm Add comment
thanks sjoerd,

It´ll be very useful!!! - Ixsolar
Hi Sjoerd,

what a post :-)!
Thanks a lot, even you have a different sub-model and a different EEPROM size (what is somehow odd in my understanding, anyway). On top, you replaced your black cartridge (as I did) as well :-[
So what I really would appreciate if someone could post the content of a CLX-3175FN WITHOUT new "chiped" cartridges.

Thanks to Ixsolar as well for the line 0x50 post, but changing these values did not result in total success.

So that is the status of my work over last days:

I got the color cartridges now recognized as 31\%/46\%/49\% used, that is a success (as these where right before get switched off at 1..3\%). Wherever these new percentages are coming from now.

The black one (w/ covered chip contacts) gets now recognized as 0\% (=empty) and I get a warning, but can continue using the build in menu. The EEPROM line 0x20 gets rewritten by the printer with the old values I did delete (so somehow there must be a 2nd storage).
However on the counter web page of the printer is shown:

Toner Page Count:(Yellow/Magenta/Cyan/Black) (0/0/0/1) Page(s)

(and the 1 black is my test page) That doesn't fit together ?! But at least the serial number of the black cartridge is CRUM-00000000000.
I tried to compare the EEPROM maps right before printing ONE test page and afterwards (in order to find the page counters). Too many differences im the images, no idea what else got written into the EEPROM.
On top, menu language is now English (something I will hopefully be able to handle ... :-)
For now I give up and live with what I have right now (will see how long) as the WAF (woman acceptance factor) of a opened printer w/ warnings "do not touch anything", "do not print right now", etc. is pretty low right now ... :-)
THX to you for your help! I really appreciate it!
by Edit on Feb 29, 2012 at 10:10am Add comment
Total Black counter is:
082, 083

Total Colour counter is:
07E, 07F

Page Count is:
4A9, 4AA, 4AB,
4B5, 4B6, 4B7,
4C1, 4C2, 4C3,
4CD, 4CE, 4CF

and Dot Count Remaining is:
4AE, 4AF,
4BA, 4BB,
4C6, 4C7,
4D2, 4D3

This is what I kwnow... - Ixsolar
Hmm.. I think I broke my printer.

I succesfully written the reset values on the addresses as described above and after a restart the printer only prints blank pages. I've tried regular copy, printing statistics, etc..

Another thing is that the first run with modified eeprom values, the printer seems to accepted it but after a restart all hardware items (Transfer belt and imaging unit) should be replaced as well. The printer also reports that all toners are exhausted.

Any idea what this could be? Which subpart of the pcb controls the imaging unit? The Samsung S3C26LO seems to be working because scanning, networking, etc is working fine. The only thing that is not working is putting the ink on the paper.. :(

This is on a sticker on the NXP USB OTG chip: fw v1.29.01.31(LF)

Thanks,
Sjoerd
by unknown on Mar 4, 2012 at 1:53pm Add comment
Even when I flash the original dump in it, it tells me the black toner (with chip) is invalid and the color toners are exhausted.

Perhaps there is also data stored in the 25X16VSIG (SPI flash)?
This chip is on the right side of the M29W640GB (64 Mbit (8Mb x8 or 4Mb x16, Page) 3V supply Flash memory)

by unknown on Mar 4, 2012 at 2:44pm Add comment
Sorry Sjoerd,

I don't have any idea.

by Ixsolar on Mar 4, 2012 at 3:41pm Add comment
I think i'll try this chip to see if it helps:

http://www.ebay.com

According to the install instructions you also need to flash a different (special?) firmware

As soon as I received it, i'll let you guys know what's inside :)
by unknown on Mar 5, 2012 at 12:20am Add comment
Hi there,

i additionally nulled the following adresses to get 100\%Toner and a "new" machine.:

Real Dot Count: 7A8-7AF;7B0-7B7
Dot Count Remain: 4A8-4AB;4B4-4B7;4C0-4C3;4CC-4CF

-> 100\% Dot Count Remain = 100\% Toner

Motor on Time: 7B8-7BF;7C0-7C7
Black Band: 80E;80F;812;813;816;817;

Cheers doc
by unknown on Mar 5, 2012 at 5:16am Add comment
Edit: Finding the values is pretty straight forward if you have a supplies report directly from printer.

Get yours via "Tech Menu", press Menu-#-1-9-3-4-Menu.

Tech Menu -> Reports -> Supplies

Then just search for the Hex-Values gotten from the Decimals on report.

Cheers doc
by unknown on Mar 5, 2012 at 5:21am Add comment
Hi doc,

thanks a lot for your post. Indeed you can use the build-in menu to figure out the pages per cartridge as you described or you use the Web-Interface of the printer (as I did).
However, I had multiple hits of these numbers in the EPROM image, so I hesitated ... :-)
When you are saying:
"Dot Count Remain: 4A8-4AB;4B4-4B7;4C0-4C3;4CC-4CF
-> 100\% Dot Count Remain = 100\% Toner"
you did set 0x4A8 ... 0x4AB/0x4AA to 1000 (0x3E8) for 1000 pages remain? I'm wondering why the field is 4 bytes long. Or is it really 1 0 0 0 (0x31, 0x30, 0x30, 0x30 for my 1000 page example), in other words the count is saved as a string?

THX & best regards

Edit
by Edit on Mar 6, 2012 at 10:31am Add comment
Hi Edit,

you just set it "00" as the printer calculates the page-count per definition as you may see on the supplies-report.

This is due to the fact that the chipless initial-toner are presumed to print 0.7k color and 1k black. Calculation is then done via "dot count" which is (imho) a reliable rangemeter-solution.

So there is no need/chance to reset "pages remain" directly as there is no counter for this.

Counters are 32bit integer big endian. (4-Byte)

Cheers from Berlin

doc
by unknown on Mar 7, 2012 at 6:17am Add comment
Hi once again,

you may try to set "Dot count remain" to 0xFF, "Real Used Dot Count" to 0x00 and see what happens. As far as i remember "100\% Toner" only worked with both set to 0x00.

Cheers doc
by unknown on Mar 7, 2012 at 6:23am Add comment
Hi doc,

thanks a lot for the detailed explanation. Once I have opened the printer again I will give it a try (even that might be pretty soon :-/)

Regards

Edit

PS: We are coming closer and closer to the requested address/meaning/value list !!!

by Edit on Mar 9, 2012 at 8:42am Add comment
Hi Edit,

why not not solder 5 wires to the eeprom and have a pinheader outside of the printer. A good place to place/hide the pinheader is the box for the "missing" wifi-module. If you pull up the scan-unit, you'll find a clipped cover on the right side.

You'll need to lift pin7 and solder 1 wire there. Another goes to VCC (5V), next one to GND and then you'll have to solder SCL & SDA.

The Pinheader should look like

SCL|SDA|GND|WriteProtect(Pin7)|VCC

To read/write to the flash, you'll need to connect SCL|SDA|GND|VCC to your I2C-Programmer and switch on the printer, WP is keeped floating. For write-protect just bridge WP to VCC on the pinheader. (Do so after writing to the eeprom and do a power-cycle)

A simple I2C-Programmer is shown here:
http://www.scienceprog.com/i2c-eprom-programmer/

JP2 and R7 is not needed.

Cheers doc
by unknown on Mar 13, 2012 at 8:45am Add comment
Hi doc,

sorry for coming late back to your post, but I have been on vacation last week (skiing in the Alps :-).
Indeed I did put the de-soldered EEPROM on a DIP-8 socket and this socket is soldered on a mini-PCB together with 6 jumpers (kind of pin-header 6x2 as well). By removing the jumpers I can directly apply the programming header to the EEPROM w/o any interference from/to the printer, as the EEPROM is then totally disconnected from the printer.
I use Ponyprog and the "EasyI2C_I/O" programming adapter (not more then some resistors and two npn transistors to decouple the parallel port).
As I2C is not really one of the robust bus systems (wrt to EMI) I hesitated to put the mini-PCB (mentioned above) with long cables far away from the original EEPROM footprint (as it would be the case with the proposal to use the WLAN slot). Rather then I did glue the mini-PCB on the main processor packet having so relatively short cables to the footprint. The back side of it is: Of course I need to open the housing every time I will program something.
Did you never had any read/write issues from the printers main processor with such a long cables (assuming you are using the WLAN socket, right :-)?
An one other question: Did I understood you right, you are shorting WP to VCC right after programming permanently? So printers processor can never writhe something into the EEPROM? I'm wondering that the software doesn't complain about a broken EEPROM then and therefore the printer stops working?

Ski Heil
Edit
by Edit on Mar 18, 2012 at 12:06am Add comment
Hi mate,

seems like you got me wrong. It's not the eeprom sitting on long cables, its the programming-pinheader to the "real world". (Prom is still on board)

I have had no problems with bad transfers.

As for the programming, as long as the printer is not power-cycled, the counters decrease/increase as the values are also in the ram and got written from time to time to the eeprom. But there is no check for consistency. :D

Regards doc
by unknown on Mar 19, 2012 at 8:54am Add comment
having read through the posts I opted just to buy toner and reset chip. At just over £50 for the set of 4 its pretty good value for money.

The instructions are very easy to follow:

http://www.zinetic.co.uk/Samsung_CLP_310_Toner_Refill-content.aspx

The chip has sticky backing on it so you just remove it and stick it on. Took me around 5 minutes per cartridge. Probably quicker next time !

by unknown on Mar 19, 2012 at 9:04am Add comment
Hi doc,

yesterday the foreseen happened: The printer did switch off complaining about a exhausted black cartridge (and again the WAF was extremely low: "... the printer stays for weeks in your lab and again and again it is not working when I need it..." -btw, I had it only 2..3 days in my lab :-).
So I did open up the case and did apply the essential changes you recommended to the last image I used and reprogrammed 'my' EEPROM. It was the TOTAL success I was looking for from the very beginning: All 4 cartridges are now back to 100\% !!!
Many many thanks for your help and dedication! Now I need to open up the case only every 1000....1500 pages in order to re-apply my 'almost virgin' EEPROM image, that's not to bad.
In case you are leaving sometimes Berlin towards south for about 150km, just give me a hint so I can spend you a beer (or 2 or even more :-)

Best regards
Edit

PS: ... it's all about software, just some bits at the right position make the difference ...
by Edit on Mar 20, 2012 at 12:58pm Add comment
Hi Edit,

Can you perhaps share the first approx. 2k of your eeprom?
It seems I cannot get rid of the exhausted message anymore.. no matter what I program :(

Thanks,
Sjoerd
by unknown on Mar 20, 2012 at 1:15pm Add comment
Hi Sjoerd,
sure I could, however, I can't get the hex print into the browser for posting as you did. What kind of tool/hexeditor did you use for that (assuming you used the clipboard for copying over)?
Binary file is uploaded to:
http://wikisend.com/download/271738/new3_share.zip
ZIP-PW: "100\%"
You need to substitute all the "X" with your own data, like IP#, S/N etc.

Good luck

Edit

PS: This is the image I wrote into the EEPROM and THEN I powered up the machine. What I read back after a full power cycle from the EEPROM looks quite different (cartridge number for example) for whatever reason ... :-/
by Edit on Mar 21, 2012 at 11:26am Add comment
Hello All,
This post is directed mainly towards Edit and Sjoerd.

I am searching for a clean image for the chip 4256BWP on my CLX-3175FW. It is a printer from the United states. I am getting the invalid components errors mentioned above after I tried connecting pin 7 to pin 8. I saw your post from 3-21-2012 on fix your printer.com and I wanted to know if you still have the file you sent to Sjoerd.

Also what type of programmer do you use to read and write these chips?

Any help would be appriciated Thanks in advance

Dave - Vegatas
Hi Edit,

I've used the HxD freeware hexeditor: http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

Thanks for the binary. I'll try it asap and let you know the results.

Regards,
Sjoerd
by unknown on Mar 21, 2012 at 1:00pm Add comment
Hy all,

I upgraded firmware for my CLX-3175FN but now the printer does not work.
I downloaded firmware from US official samsung website and followed procedures described through web interface first and printer USB port later.

Now printer is unusable and I don't want to pay samsung support to repair it. Where can i find original firmware (binary file, I think) that can I burn on chip inside the printer following instruction described in this post....

So I can apply also hardware modifications described here to unlock toner usage....

Thank you in advance,
Fabrizio
by f.demassis on Mar 23, 2012 at 4:36pm Add comment
Hi Fabrizio,

please do NOT program the binaries from the thread into the program flash of your printer!!!
What we have been talking about was ONLY the EEPROM content with temporary (non-volatile) data storage. If your printer is not booting anymore (and that's the way I understood your post - may be I'm wrong), then you have to reprogram the program binary in the execution code flash (however that works). Never program the EEPROM binary into program flash - that will definitely not work and your printer will never boot up again!

... just to make sure nobody disables/destroys it's printer by accident ... :-)

Regards

Edit
by Edit on Mar 24, 2012 at 1:29am Add comment
Ok, sorry if I generated misunerdanding....
I did not mean to program the EEprom code in the flash. I was asking, as I described in the post, if anybody knows where download ORIGINAL printer firmware to put in the flash memory I think using a standard image copy.... Just because standard usb flash method does not work any more.... (and did not work first time)

Thanks in advance,
Fabrizio

by f.demassis on Mar 25, 2012 at 10:46am Add comment
Thanks for your hard work, I was able to reset the counters for my clx-3170fn.

I almost filled up my counters, because my jumper for write protection was loose.

I compared my own dump and dump uploaded by Edit.
Then made changes suggested in thread, except 7C7, as it wasn't zeroed in Edits dump. Doesn't seem to affect anything?

What does the last two changes do (2D and FF)?

Real Dot Count: 7A8-7AF;7B0-7B7 - zeros
Dot Count Remain: 4A8-4AB;4B4-4B7;4C0-4C3;4CC-4CF - zeros

-> 100\% Dot Count Remain = 100\% Toner

Motor on Time: 7B8-7BF;7C0-7C6 - zeros
Black Band: 80E;80F;812;813;816;817; - zeros

3C9, 3CB, 3CD, 3CF - 2D
4D7 - FF
by bbogey on Mar 27, 2012 at 5:36pm Add comment
I rechecked changes I made, and seems I didn't change values for 3C9, 3CB, 3CD and 3C7 like I said earlier. 3C7 has value 2F, others had already 2D.

Anyone knows what these are for? And does those need to be touched at all?
3C9, 3CB, 3CD, 3CF
4D7

Anyway printer is working fine and toner counters are at 0 with 100\% capasity left :).
by bbogey on Mar 27, 2012 at 11:52pm Add comment
Hi if you want to reset the page counts without a permanent reset chip/cartridge chip there is something called a firmware fix.

Basically its a firmware update wich installs an altered firmware. This new firmware resets the page count every time you power cycle the printer.
It also does not reset my wifi settings every time I put it on/off.

So far I am very pleased with this method and wanted to share it with the other people who want to reset their printer

[email protected]
by unknown on Sep 27, 2012 at 10:23am Add comment