unknown

asked Nov 8, 2007 at 1:17am
Hp HP LaserJet 4L

HP Laseret 4L- permanent paper jam

Hallo everybody. Wondering if the forum is still alive. I have a HP Laseret 4L which causes almost always paper jams. At 5-6 attempts to print from the paper tray one could succeed. Usually the paper is stuck at the front oblique roller. The printer does not grab a paper from the manual slot as well- it moves a few millimetres and stops. The D-shaped pickup roller is in right position and turns properly. I have also removed and cleaned the black plastic guide below the cartridge and the top and the front oblique rollers without improvement. Do you have any suggestions what could be the reason? Thank you in advance.
by healthup on Nov 8, 2007 at 6:54am Add comment
Dear Healthup,
Here, in this forum and for all that had doubts about your technical experience and the competency of your repair advices I would like soundly to confirm:
YOU HAVE RIGHT!!!
I tried to repair my HP 4L printer following your advice to clean the solenoids despite the opinions of the others, that these parts cannot be the reason for the paper jams. I have opened the printer and found the solenoids sticky- just like described by Healthup. The result of their cleaning is amazing- now the printer is working like a new one. I thank Healthup for his help for saving my printer. Dear friend, if you visit Bulgaria or Germany contact me to treat you bear(s). In addition, I will advice everyone to follow the advices of Healthup.
- unknown
Many thanks to Biromor's confirmation.

I myself have fixed and sold more than 10-15 4L/4Ps last months (october & november) indeed.
It's an effective way to fix 4L/4P's paper jam problems and never let you down.
I hope everyone who encounter such problem can benefit from here.

Have a good day!

by healthup on Dec 3, 2007 at 2:30am Add comment