pattincasked Mar 17, 2012 at 2:47pm
Canon MP530 printer
HP Printer Support
This Error signifies that the printer isn\\'t ready to acknowledge a compatible cartridge.
This can happen owing to 2 reasons :
1. Your cartridges area unit unhealthy.
2. Your printer\\'s cartridge sensing element has gone unhealthy.
Please take away all cartridges. employing a damp artifact clean the golden contacts on cartridge similarly as printer. don\\'t bit nozzle of cartridge. Dont insert the cartridge however.
Please do that :
1. take away the facility cable from printer. take away the USB cable that connects printer to pc (remove it from printer similarly as computer\\'s usb port)
2. Press the printer power button and keep ironed for three minutes then unharness
3. currently infix the facility cable and usb cable (connect printer to computer) and power on the printer.
Now insert cartridges and see if error goes away.
If not, then you\\'ll got to purchase new real cartridge to verify if its a printer issue or not.
Your most suitable choice is to shop for real cartridge from a store wherever they take back open cartridges if they\\'re defective. That approach you\\'ll be able to come back them and save your cash.
If error persists with new cartridge than it might be most cost-effective to shop for a brand new printer if this one is over one period of time previous and out of guarantee.
Feel free to raise any question or concern you\\'ll have. i\\'ll be glad to assist you.
movie watch online
SEO reseller packages
wtf would anyone spend $53 on a print head for an mp530 which is six years old, when a new printer is $100?
Has anyone managed to fix this error yet? apart from buying a new print head of course
Please try the following to see if we can resolve this error:
1. Open the cover of the printer.
2. Remove all ink tanks from the printer.
3. Lift up the gray locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder.
4. Gently remove the print head from the carriage unit.
5. Place the print head back in and lock the lever down.
6. Place all of the ink tanks back in the printer.
7. Close the cover and turn the printer off.
8. Unplug the power from the printer. Leave the power unplugged for about 5-10 minutes.
Once this has been done, plug the power back in and turn the printer on.
Helped over 70K agencies and freelancers to automate SEO project management with huge teams and get effortless reporting and progress sheet instantly. http://seowebsiteproject.com/