fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by merpati biru (7/23/12 3:58 AM) reply + / -
hii...my printer (MP 287) got problems with code P07..after i run Service tools software (to fix my printer)..error code 005 appeared......anyone knows how to fix error code 005 ?my service tools sofware not responding..Plzzz...help me..urgent...~

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by frebrostech (7/28/12 3:17 AM) reply + / -
we got the same problem, i downloaded the service tool, but it will display error 006 after not responding for a long time.. please help...

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by dr.campbell (12/8/12 7:00 PM) reply + / -
First Step : Set The Canon PIXMA MP287 To Service Mode. To do that, follow this step, it's so easy.

1.Turn off the printer without pulling the power cord.
2.Press and hold the RESUME button (Green button), keep holding it and then press the power button, do not let go yet.
3.Keep holding the power button, now release the RESUME button and then press theRESUME button for 5 times and quickly release the POWER button.
4.When the printer entered the Service Mode, all LED will stop blinking.

Second STEP : Reset Canon PIMA MP287 Using Resetter. Open the mp287.exe, and then follow this step.

1.Insert some A4 paper, the printer will print the result.
2.Look for "Clear Ink Counter" section, press the "Main" button and wait for the message "A function was finished" and then press "OK" button.
3.Press the "Platen" button located beside the "Main" button.
4.Look for "Print" section, press the "EEPROM' button, select "Rear Tray" and pres "OK" button.
5.The printer should printout the result. That's all, you may turn off your printer now. Sometime you need to press the POWER button several time in order to turn off the printer.

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by jann31 (12/11/12 7:04 AM) reply+2 + / -
Hi,

You have to reset the waste ink counter. If dr.campbell's solution don't work: here is another procedure:
http://fix-your-printer.blogspot.fr

Good luck !

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by herbert28 (5/2/13 3:24 AM) reply + / -
hello,please help. i tried to pressed 4 times quickly, to reset the printer, then i turned off the printer,when im opening it was totally blocked out, or cannot open anymore. what do i need to do?
Thanks

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by amysemsel (5/7/13 3:11 AM) reply + / -
hello..my printer cannot print the document with black ink..whats the problem..please help me..(=,=)

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by liyanpi (6/18/13 8:11 PM) reply + / -
my printer does not turn on even i hit the power button several times!:(

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by aqua013642 (7/21/13 1:44 AM) reply + / -
@ herbert28 and liyanpi

1. try to unplug the power chord from your printer.
2. press and hold the power button
3. plug back the power chord
4. release the power button

hope this will help.

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by veer (8/29/13 8:11 AM) reply + / -
hello,sir please help my printer Problems witch code Po7-canon printer m try to start the printer switch on and pres reset switch 5 time press but not for problem solve printer continue error p07
sir please help me

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by mahesh solapur (8/31/13 12:17 AM) reply + / -
Thanks Problem Solved

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by shaban ansari (10/8/13 11:37 PM) reply + / -
sir, my printer have a problem p07 and i try to start pressing the stop/reset button with power button and swithing 5 or 6 time reset button but problem not solved. please help me.

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by selva ganesh (10/9/13 6:40 AM) reply + / -
hai mycanon printer problems c07and5B00 pl help urgent

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by Jann31 (10/9/13 8:05 AM) reply + / -
Hi Selva,

For error 5B00, you have to reset the waste ink counter:
http://fix-your-printer.blogspot.fr

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by Karan (10/14/13 5:19 AM) reply + / -
when i run the service tool then open a new window i click on main button then this window is not responding (this window is hang) no response from this service tool
plz tell me what i do.

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by rhona (10/17/13 6:22 AM) reply + / -
when i reset my the power blink after that appeared number how can i resset service tool when i click the service tool error (error code 006) can you please help me how to resset my canon mp287..thanks

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by tarak (12/13/13 5:04 AM) reply + / -
sir, my printer have a problem p07 and i try to start pressing the stop/reset button with power button and swithing 5 or 6 time reset button but problem not solved. please help me.

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by dev gamit (2/12/14 5:22 AM) reply + / -
hii...my printer (MP 287) got problems with code P07..after i run Service tools software (to fix my printer)..error code 005 appeared......anyone knows how to fix error code 005 ?my service tools sofware not responding..Plzzz...help me..urgent...

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by phillipann (2/21/14 12:05 AM) reply + / -
Guys this is the most effective service tool I found, it saves me - http://reseteadorcanonmp280.blogspot.com

Re: MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer by Miraj Ahmed (3/6/14 4:09 AM) reply + / -
power supply button not work

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters