merpati biru

asked Jul 23, 2012 at 3:58am
Unknown Printer

MP287 Problems witch code P07-canon printer

hii...my printer (MP 287) got problems with code P07..after i run Service tools software (to fix my printer)..error code 005 appeared......anyone knows how to fix error code 005 ?my service tools sofware not responding..Plzzz...help me..urgent...~
we got the same problem, i downloaded the service tool, but it will display error 006 after not responding for a long time.. please help...
by frebrostech on Jul 28, 2012 at 3:17am Add comment
First Step : Set The Canon PIXMA MP287 To Service Mode. To do that, follow this step, it's so easy.

1.Turn off the printer without pulling the power cord.
2.Press and hold the RESUME button (Green button), keep holding it and then press the power button, do not let go yet.
3.Keep holding the power button, now release the RESUME button and then press theRESUME button for 5 times and quickly release the POWER button.
4.When the printer entered the Service Mode, all LED will stop blinking.

Second STEP : Reset Canon PIMA MP287 Using Resetter. Open the mp287.exe, and then follow this step.

1.Insert some A4 paper, the printer will print the result.
2.Look for "Clear Ink Counter" section, press the "Main" button and wait for the message "A function was finished" and then press "OK" button.
3.Press the "Platen" button located beside the "Main" button.
4.Look for "Print" section, press the "EEPROM' button, select "Rear Tray" and pres "OK" button.
5.The printer should printout the result. That's all, you may turn off your printer now. Sometime you need to press the POWER button several time in order to turn off the printer.
by unknown on Dec 8, 2012 at 7:00pm Add comment
Hi,

You have to reset the waste ink counter. If dr.campbell's solution don't work: here is another procedure:
http://fix-your-printer.blogspot.fr

Good luck !
by unknown on Dec 11, 2012 at 7:04am Add comment
hello,please help. i tried to pressed 4 times quickly, to reset the printer, then i turned off the printer,when im opening it was totally blocked out, or cannot open anymore. what do i need to do?
Thanks
by herbert28 on May 2, 2013 at 3:24am Add comment
hello..my printer cannot print the document with black ink..whats the problem..please help me..(=,=)
by unknown on May 7, 2013 at 3:11am Add comment
my printer does not turn on even i hit the power button several times!:(
by unknown on Jun 18, 2013 at 8:11pm Add comment
@ herbert28 and liyanpi

1. try to unplug the power chord from your printer.
2. press and hold the power button
3. plug back the power chord
4. release the power button

hope this will help.
by unknown on Jul 21, 2013 at 1:44am Add comment
hello,sir please help my printer Problems witch code Po7-canon printer m try to start the printer switch on and pres reset switch 5 time press but not for problem solve printer continue error p07
sir please help me
by unknown on Aug 29, 2013 at 8:11am Add comment
Thanks Problem Solved
by unknown on Aug 31, 2013 at 12:17am Add comment
sir, my printer have a problem p07 and i try to start pressing the stop/reset button with power button and swithing 5 or 6 time reset button but problem not solved. please help me.
by unknown on Oct 8, 2013 at 11:37pm Add comment
hai mycanon printer problems c07and5B00 pl help urgent
by unknown on Oct 9, 2013 at 6:40am Add comment
Hi Selva,

For error 5B00, you have to reset the waste ink counter:
http://fix-your-printer.blogspot.fr
by Jann31 on Oct 9, 2013 at 8:05am Add comment
when i run the service tool then open a new window i click on main button then this window is not responding (this window is hang) no response from this service tool
plz tell me what i do.
by unknown on Oct 14, 2013 at 5:19am Add comment
when i reset my the power blink after that appeared number how can i resset service tool when i click the service tool error (error code 006) can you please help me how to resset my canon mp287..thanks
by unknown on Oct 17, 2013 at 6:22am Add comment
sir, my printer have a problem p07 and i try to start pressing the stop/reset button with power button and swithing 5 or 6 time reset button but problem not solved. please help me.
by unknown on Dec 13, 2013 at 5:04am Add comment
hii...my printer (MP 287) got problems with code P07..after i run Service tools software (to fix my printer)..error code 005 appeared......anyone knows how to fix error code 005 ?my service tools sofware not responding..Plzzz...help me..urgent...
by unknown on Feb 12, 2014 at 5:22am Add comment
Guys this is the most effective service tool I found, it saves me - http://reseteadorcanonmp280.blogspot.com
by phillipann on Feb 21, 2014 at 12:05am Add comment
power supply button not work
by unknown on Mar 6, 2014 at 4:09am Add comment
My canon MP 287 show error P07 i use service tool and set main error code 006 occur and then click EEPROM show error code 006 again.what can i do to resolve my canon error.please someone tell me.
by mowtip on May 17, 2014 at 5:13am Add comment
All led stops blinking but the alarm was in orange mode what should i do please help
by unknown on Jul 30, 2014 at 3:44am Add comment
by chitranjan on Mar 7, 2015 at 12:04am Add comment
i
by unknown on Apr 8, 2015 at 12:13am Add comment
when i click 5 it is going to service mode but service tool not show any option then i click on/off bottom not working anything

help me someone
by unknown on Apr 16, 2015 at 10:25am Add comment
then sut the power botton on p07
by unknown on Apr 16, 2015 at 10:29am Add comment
by unknown on Apr 25, 2015 at 7:47pm Add comment
please help if someone can fix it...
by unknown on Apr 29, 2015 at 8:00pm Add comment
sir I bought canon mp287 printer 8 months back no of problems presently p07 and pres reset switch 6 time press but not for problem solve printer continue error p07. please change your technology
by unknown on Jun 24, 2015 at 4:37am Add comment
sir I bought canon mp287 printer 8 months back no of problems presently p07 and pres reset switch 6 time press but not for problem solve printer continue error p07. please change your technology
by unknown on Jun 24, 2015 at 4:40am Add comment
Dear all expert which reading this thread from time to time,i have a problem which couldn't be resolve for a while. My canon mp287 appear an error with the code P07, i did try to follow all the expert experience which post onto this thread before i post this matter. Some weird problem appear after i try to proceed with above mentioned expert solution, i pressed both of the reset button & power on button at the same time, after that i release the reset button and following with six press, whats happened after that is.......my canon mp287 totally switched off and couldn't be switching on anymore......what i have to do is....i try many times to switch it on but it doesn't work, the only way is i un-plug the cord and re-plug it back again after 10 to 15 seconds. It works....my canon mp287 turn back on live again, but the error code of P07 maintain..........does anyone of hidden expert which reading this thread willing to provide a solution to help me onto resolving this problems? i think this will help not only me but all of the canon mp287 user which facing this problems all the time........thanks in advance and sincere wish onto expert who reading this thread.
by unknown on Jul 12, 2015 at 9:11pm Add comment