fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

samsung clx-3170fn system error cycle power

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

samsung clx-3170fn system error cycle power by dbhatoa (4/19/10 10:25 AM) reply+1 + / -
Question: Hi,

I have a samsung printer that permanently displays a system error cycle power error message almost soon as it boots up.

I've tried cleaning it inside, taking it apart, putting the fuser, toners back, etc, but no luck, everything goes back to being blank. I've searched the web, but no luck, this is my last resort before disposing of the printer.

any help appreciated.

thanks

Re: samsung clx-3170fn system error cycle power by Basant K.C (6/16/10 8:58 PM) reply + / -
Hi,

I have a Samsung SCX 4824FN printer that permanently displays a system error cycle power error message almost soon as it boots up.

I've tried cleaning it inside, taking it apart, putting the fuser, toners back, etc, but no luck, everything goes back to being blank. I've searched the web, but no luck, this is my last resort before disposing of the printer.

any help appreciated.

Re: samsung clx-3170fn system error cycle power by jonezelle (4/22/11 11:29 AM) reply + / -
we are a reseller of Samsung and seeing this issue alot on scx-4828 . The fix is to replace fuser and power supply but we are trying to determine the cause. Anyone w/ this issue should please post.

Re: samsung clx-3170fn system error cycle power by Jaytag Computer (5/13/11 12:42 AM) reply + / -
This is extremely common with the SCX 4824FN - I've replaced two and *both* warranty units eventually failed in the same manner.

Samsung however have acknowledged the issue with these printers and don't even bother with troubleshooting if you mention the printer displays "Cycle Power"

Customer services (in the UK in any case) allowed for an exceptional (i.e. out of warranty) claim in both instances.

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters