fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

hp 4345 mfp stuck on initializing scanner

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

hp 4345 mfp stuck on initializing scanner by theprinterguy99 (3/16/10 2:19 PM) reply+1 + / -
i have a 4345 mfp will print but the start button is red
and display says initializing scanner. replaced scanner interface board and formater any one have this problem before let me know what it was tks

Re: hp 4345 mfp stuck on initializing scanner by dmzcompute (3/16/10 6:12 PM) reply + / -
Could be the actual scanning unit or dead bulb. Since it prints go to the diagnostics menu and run an event log and post the last 10 errors.

Re: hp 4345 mfp stuck on initializing scanner by theprinterguy99 (3/17/10 4:22 AM) reply + / -
i cked the log only paper jam errors in the log when i changed the formater and cycled the machine the lamp comes on and the scanner moves but stays in initializing,ran sensor test none work.

Re: Re: hp 4345 mfp stuck on initializing scanner by theprinterguy99 (3/17/10 6:39 AM) reply + / -
i ordered the dc controler hopefully that takes care of the problem

Re: hp 4345 mfp stuck on initializing scanner by Anonymous (4/13/10 8:00 AM) reply + / -
we have the same problem in one printer and we repaired the printer replacing the Scanner Optical Assembly. We had tested with the scanner controller and not work.

Re: hp 4345 mfp stuck on initializing scanner by theprinterguy99 (4/13/10 8:50 AM) reply + / -
it ended up bing the formater assy tks for the input

Re: Re: hp 4345 mfp stuck on initializing scanner by Anonymous (5/6/10 10:41 AM) reply + / -
This error is the formatter?
I change the formatter by a FIRMWARE ERROR and now with a new formatter, the printer stuck on initializing scanner.

Re: hp 4345 mfp stuck on initializing scanner by shaldon (6/17/12 9:32 PM) reply + / -
Hi,

I also find it to be insufficient power to the scanning unit, I tried a diffrent power source and works fine. Mostly happens if the building is not to standard.

Re: hp 4345 mfp stuck on initializing scanner by eric111 (6/21/12 4:53 PM) reply + / -
I had this problem recently. replacing the scanner flatbed assy did the trick.

Re: hp 4345 mfp stuck on initializing scanner by mutandwa (10/1/12 1:31 AM) reply + / -
which part can i replace to sovle this error

Re: hp 4345 mfp stuck on initializing scanner by mutandwa (10/1/12 1:37 AM) reply + / -
which part can i replace to sovle this error

No Subject by wonderful (6/19/13 9:48 AM) reply + / -
hello
when put on my hp laserjet m4345 mfp it display : initializing scanner then any think it is stop . if i turn it off and put on it give me a same message
what i can do please

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters