fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Need help with my epson stylus 9880

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by wildmanjc (3/3/10 10:41 AM) reply + / -
My plotter stops and send this error message: Code 000102d
SOMEBODY CAN TELL ME WHAT IS THAT?????

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by printerrepairpros (3/4/10 4:51 PM) reply + / -

Are you sure of the error message? If the message is 0001002D, the cleaning unit (pump and cap assembly) has reached the end of its scheduled service life. It costs about $95.00.
Hope this helps.

It helps me a lot Thank you!!! by wildmanjc (3/5/10 7:38 AM) reply + / -
Yes it helps me a lot....
Friend can you tell me how can I reset the counters???? I´ve changed the unit but the plotter give me the same message...

Thanks

Re: It helps me a lot Thank you!!! by Printer Repair Pros (3/5/10 12:48 PM) reply + / -
Go into Self Test Mode. Hold down, right and enter keys at power up. Scroll down to Parameter, then to Initialize, then reset the Cleaner Record.
Hope this helps

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by wildmanjc (3/9/10 11:43 AM) reply + / -
Thanks a lot friend. I´ve fixed the problem.
Can you tell me what is this message ( Manteniance Request 0002 )?
And in a Epson Stylus 9880 I try to change the Black catridge for Photo Black catridge and the plotter doesn´t regonize the catridge said something about Mismach type of Ink.

What can I do? It shuold be a configuration issue or a parameter of that model????

Thank you again for all your help

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by printerrepairpros (3/11/10 11:33 AM) reply + / -
The error message indicates a paper feed current motor error.Either the circular scale is dirty\damaged, or the motor needs to be replaced. If the motor is bad it is suggested that the main board be replaced at the same time. As far as the cartridge issue is concerned, see the Users Manual. It can be downloaded from epson.com. Changing ink types can be a big and expensive process!
Hope this helps.

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by Grant Larkan (12/31/10 7:31 AM) reply + / -
can anyone recommend a repair shop in northern washington state.
i have given up with epson support/repair in Canada and need a 9800 and 9880 to be repaired.

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by asapofficesolutions (8/28/12 8:54 AM) reply + / -
hello everyone ... im getting an error on my epson 9880 (00010037)as soon as i turn it on .. i just removed the heads and cleaned them then replaced them.. any ideas

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by asapofficesolutions (8/28/12 8:56 AM) reply + / -
hello everyone ... im getting an error on my epson 9880 (00010037)as soon as i turn it on .. i just removed the heads and cleaned them then replaced them.. any ideas

ricky

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by printerrepairpros (8/28/12 11:08 AM) reply + / -
Tnis is a head thermistor error. Either the head is too hot or too cold. Usually results from improper connection of the cables to the printhead. Unplug the printer (merely turning it off is not sufficient). Remove and reattach the data cables. If this doesn't correct the problem, the printhead is blown. Hope this helps.

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by asapofficesolutions (8/28/12 11:12 AM) reply + / -
thanks ill give it a try and will let you know

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by asapofficesolutions (8/29/12 7:26 AM) reply + / -
anyone know what the error code 00010028 is on a stylus pro 9880??

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by printerrepairpros (8/29/12 10:12 AM) reply + / -
asapofficesolutions,00010028 is an unidentified printhead error. The fix is to replace the printhead. A costly repair as the printhead costs about $500 and must be ordered on a special form from Epson. If you want to order the printhead contact us directly by clicking on the blue link above. Hope this helps.

Re: Need help with my panasonic uf 8200 by asapofficesolutions (9/6/12 10:07 AM) reply + / -
does anyone know if there is a default user id code i can use to set up the time and date on this panasonic uf 8200??

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by asapofficesolutions (9/6/12 11:29 AM) reply + / -
i just figured it out the default id code is 00000000

Re: Re: Need help with my panasonic uf 8200 by asapofficesolutions (9/6/12 11:30 AM) reply + / -

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by rlwaddell (1/10/13 3:09 PM) reply + / -
error message ..."maintenance request 0040". I know the cleaning unit has expired, but is this something that I could replace if I were to purchase the part? Do you have reference on how to replace it...instructions? Where could I get the part?

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by Zackery (2/1/13 4:14 AM) reply + / -
Hi.

I am experiencing problems with my 9880. I am still getting error code 0001000C even after replacing the pump cap assy and the photo sensor. The fuse on the main board is also working fine as per service manual. The reset program was also ran.??

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by Perry Downie (2/4/13 11:51 AM) reply + / -
My printer keeps wanting to shut down/ restart printer. Are there any optical sensors to clean ?

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by printerrepairpros (2/4/13 5:09 PM) reply + / -
There are numerous sensors in this printer. This behavior sounds like something is shorting. Does the printer make it through any part of the initialization process?

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9800 sensor by pwnoyes (4/23/13 1:07 PM) reply + / -
Apparently my paper sensor needs cleaning...where exactly is it?

Am getting 'paper sensor- error' message....

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by printerrepairpros (4/23/13 3:38 PM) reply + / -
pwnoyes, Blow some canned air around the carriage assembly. Hope this helps.

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by Miroy (11/12/13 3:12 PM) reply + / -
Power supply board fuse keep burning as soon as i press the start button. Before this
Happened there were errors 0036 and 0037. Please can someone help?

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by megaeric (2/6/14 6:28 AM) reply + / -
Hi guys I new here and I have a problem with my epson 9880 it start a cleaning process by pressing the Menu for 3 sec., but now the process never finish it be like a cycle and I waste a lot ink because it due the power cleaning, but the process goes until 20% than restart again even if I turn off the machine, everyone have any idea to fix this, stop this process like reset printer something like that.
Thanks for every help.

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by philly5706 (2/7/14 11:56 AM) reply + / -
You can un-installing the printer and then re-install it. That might help.

Philly.

Re: Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by megaeric (2/7/14 5:30 PM) reply + / -
This can't solved because everything happened on the printer even if I disconnect the printer from computer the process continue. but anyway I solved and thanks for your help.

Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by printerrepairpros (2/8/14 3:20 PM) reply + / -
megaeric...How did you solve the problem?

Re: Re: Need help with my epson stylus 9880 by megaeric (2/10/14 3:30 AM) reply + / -
My problem was because every time when restart is because I have a modified printer with flatbed table and the cartridge is not original then I entered on maintenance mode and reset all counters and I lift the hose from cartridge and let the printer due the process without losing too much ink , so the process restart a few times but it pass and finish the a move the hose back to ink and suck it with a syringe to the printer head make a 2 cleaning normal process and is Done.

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters