fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by dmzcompute (edited 1/7/09 4:46 PM) reply+3 + / -
Hey folks. Looking for the service manual for the Dell Color Laser 5100N. Might have to replace a developer drive assembly and looks like I will need good instructions. Any help appreciated.

Re: Found Manuel by dmzcompute (edited 1/7/09 4:45 PM) reply + / -
I will answer my own post as I just found out this printer is identical to the Xerox 6300 for which I have the manual. Only difference is the plastics and the menu items.

Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by jm317 (1/22/09 6:07 AM) reply + / -
Hi
Can I get a copy of the pdf please ?
JM

Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by Brante (3/10/09 10:19 AM) reply + / -
Hi DMZcompute,

I don't suppose you do have a pdf version? I could really use a copy too, as we've got a customer with a Dell 5100 that needs some work.

-Brandt

Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by jm317 (3/11/09 2:41 AM) reply + / -
try www.ebay.co.uk

Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by printdoctor (8/19/09 7:07 PM) reply + / -
Does anyone have the correct part numbers for the developing unit assemblys for the 5100CN Printer? I know the printer crosses to the xerox 6300, but the 6300 parts list has 2 different part numbers for the developing assy's depending if it is a 6300 or a 6360. So which one do I use?

Thanks for any Info you can give!
Printdoctor

PS: if any of you guys need the Xerox 6300 manual just let me know and I will share.

Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by printdoctor (8/19/09 7:08 PM) reply + / -
Does anyone have the correct part numbers for the developing unit assemblys for the 5100CN Printer? I know the printer crosses to the xerox 6300, but the 6300 parts list has 2 different part numbers for the developing assy's depending if it is a 6300 or a 6360. So which one do I use?

Thanks for any Info you can give!
Printdoctor

PS: if any of you guys need the Xerox 6300 manual just let me know and I will share.

Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by moe (8/19/09 8:28 PM) reply + / -
I'll take it and put it up in our reinstated Manuals section.

Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by printdoctor (8/19/09 9:04 PM) reply + / -
Follow this link to download manual.
Cheers!

https://share.acrobat.com/adc/document.do?docid=4cc5c979-9acd-4ead-b87 6-b5df2a9dd9a7

Re: Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by jimgeuin (9/21/09 12:11 PM) reply + / -
printdoctor your share.acrobat.com needs a user id and password. . .

Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by wallyxyz1 (9/30/09 6:58 PM) reply + / -
The vendor manual is available on the Dell Certified Systems Expert site. You must have a Dell certified ID and password to enter this site.
https://dcse.dell.com/ifr/Printers/5110cn/index.asp
You have to scroll down to Additional documents which is 3rd from the bottom. Scroll to the bottom of that page and click vendor service manual. There are 9 PDF files to chose from.

Chapter Three — Removal & Replacement Procedures is 11.5 MB alone.

Introduction
Title page, how to use the manual, general information, safety, etc.

Chapter One — Print Engine Troubleshooting
FIPs (Fault Isolation Procedures) Status Code display (numbered codes displayed), LCD Faults (text messages), noises isolation, print quality issues, etc.

Chapter Two — Diagnostics
Details of customer and service diagnostics on printer, how to enter modes, different types (input/output, ESS, test patterns), detailed instruction with illustrations for each input and output test

Chapter Three — Removal & Replacement Procedures
General service procedures, cautions, screws and fasteners, removal/replacement procedures, flow charts for determining interdependencies of procedures

Chapter Four — Plug & Jack Locations
Listings, with illustrations, of connector names and locations

Chapter Five — Parts List
Exploded illustrations, with callouts, of all removable parts in printer — not a Dell RSL but useful for disassembly (uses manufacturer names, not Dell names). Parts specific to the 5110cn are shown in RED.

Chapter Six — Principles of Operation — Engine
How the printer works

Chapter Seven — Wiring diagrams
Block schematic diagrams, by subsystem, whole printer diagram, pin outs, voltage readings, signal names, and logic data

Chapter Eight — Specifications
Electrical properties, dimensions, options, capacities, consumable information, network protocols, etc.

Re: Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by steve perry (3/10/10 3:12 AM) reply + / -
We have an error message saying 006-370 when we go to print any ideads please

Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by kuno (4/4/11 2:57 AM) reply + / -
Hi Steve,

have the same problem.
Error 006-370. no printing possible.
Have tried new fuser - same error.

Any idea?

Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by philly5706 (4/4/11 8:32 PM) reply + / -
The Dell 5100cn is the same machine as the Xerox Phaser 6300

PK

Re: Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by kuno (4/5/11 7:27 AM) reply + / -
yes, thanks, that is correct.
but how to solve this malfunction?

Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by Miguel Alonzo (3/26/12 8:14 AM) reply + / -
Estimados Señores: ¿como debo hacer para bajar el manual de Servicio del printer Dell 5100cn?

Re: Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by grant220 (3/9/13 4:25 AM) reply + / -
Hi, if you still have the full service manual for the Xerox 6300 id appreciate a download link mate. There murder to get your hands on. Cheers...

Grant

Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by rip057 (11/12/13 11:45 AM) reply + / -
have you not even googled your query cause its one of the first links on google...

just sayin

564 pages long

Re: Re: Dell Color 5100CN Service Manual by tcholmes (2/1/14 3:25 PM) reply + / -
No, it's not. I fell for that one too, but that's the Inspiron 5100 - a computer, not a printer. You have to search for 5100cn.

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters