fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Installing Lexmark Z715 printer Without software.

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Installing Lexmark Z715 printer Without software. by arielle (7/11/07 3:37 PM) reply + / -
I have lost the software to install my Lexmark Z715 printer and i was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to install it without the software.
please let me know.
-arielle

Re: Installing Lexmark Z715 printer Without software. by dfreeman2@sw.rr.com (7/21/07 6:09 PM) reply + / -
I got this extra printer (Lexmark Z715 ),but I have no disk to install the printer. Can it be installed some way.

Re: Installing Lexmark Z715 printer Without softwa by Soneni (7/7/08 5:49 AM) reply + / -
It's my first time to install a printer without software and need some help.

Re: Re: Installing Lexmark Z715 printer Without softwa by Anonymous (7/27/08 5:44 PM) reply + / -
Hi Soneni,

I just had to upload software for my Z717 Lexmark, and found the software for free, and uploaded it. I saved the file to my desktop, then double clicked on the file and it asked me if I wanted to unzip, and I said yes. It then automatically opened 96 files, found my printer, (which was plugged in) and then guided me through the process to print a test page. The entire process took about 5 minutes on a DSL line. Their website says it'll take 38 minutes to download the software via a 56K modem, or just about a minute for a cable modem...

Here's a link to instructions and the link to the software:

http://howtofind.wordpress.com

Re: Installing Lexmark Z715 printer Without software. by nonishcici@live.com (7/29/08 3:54 PM) reply + / -
i have not been able to find an ancer to my prob hoping you could sheed some insite i have a lexmark x1155 all in one and lost my installation cd was wondering if i could doun load installition info

Re: Installing Lexmark Z715 printer Without software. by MMurray (7/30/08 6:28 PM) reply + / -
It doesn't sound like any of you have tried going to the manufacturer's web site and tried downloading the drivers there.By the way,they provide drivers free.

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters