asked Jul 11, 2007 at 3:37pm
Unknown Printer

Installing Lexmark Z715 printer Without software.

I have lost the software to install my Lexmark Z715 printer and i was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to install it without the software.
please let me know.
I got this extra printer (Lexmark Z715 ),but I have no disk to install the printer. Can it be installed some way.
by [email protected] on Jul 21, 2007 at 6:09pm Add comment
It's my first time to install a printer without software and need some help.
by unknown on Jul 7, 2008 at 5:49am Add comment
Hi Soneni,

I just had to upload software for my Z717 Lexmark, and found the software for free, and uploaded it. I saved the file to my desktop, then double clicked on the file and it asked me if I wanted to unzip, and I said yes. It then automatically opened 96 files, found my printer, (which was plugged in) and then guided me through the process to print a test page. The entire process took about 5 minutes on a DSL line. Their website says it'll take 38 minutes to download the software via a 56K modem, or just about a minute for a cable modem...

Here's a link to instructions and the link to the software:

http://howtofind.wordpress.com - Anonymous
i have not been able to find an ancer to my prob hoping you could sheed some insite i have a lexmark x1155 all in one and lost my installation cd was wondering if i could doun load installition info
by [email protected] on Jul 29, 2008 at 3:54pm Add comment
It doesn't sound like any of you have tried going to the manufacturer's web site and tried downloading the drivers there.By the way,they provide drivers free.
by MMurray on Jul 30, 2008 at 6:28pm Add comment