fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

HP PSC 1510 copying problems

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

HP PSC 1510 copying problems by niels ingvar (6/14/07 9:29 AM) reply + / -
Wonder if anyone can help?

My HP PSC 1510 All-in-one produces only pages with a solid black block when copying (on both b&w and colour settings). Printing is fine

I have tried restoring the factory settings but that makes no difference.

Re: HP PSC 1510 copying problems by Anonymous (10/12/07 12:00 AM) reply + / -
hello
well , tou seem to have problems with the scaner , but not with the printer . these are 2 different things . The lamp on the scaner mey be burned , or too dirty(but not likely , because you say it' solid black )
Change the lamp or the all in one . From what i know th cost of a new lamp it's close to a new printer . I hope to have been usefull in some way .
Good luck!

Re: Re: HP PSC 1510 copying problems by Anonymous (12/9/07 5:08 PM) reply + / -
I am having the same problem. I can make a copy on the printer from my computer, but cannot scan or make a copy on the printer. And everytime I turn the printer on, it automatically prints a test sheet with instructions to insert under the lid. If I do that, I get a solid black copy printed-----wasting a lot of ink! Anyone who can help....it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: HP PSC 1510 copying problems by Bert (edited 12/9/07 9:09 PM) reply + / -
Try the reset procedure in the following link. If it doesn't solve the problem then the printer is most likely scrap.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com

Re: HP PSC 1510 copying problems by dalinx (7/4/08 2:47 AM) reply + / -
My english is very bad !
But I need to help me !
I have a problem with "HP 1510 all in one" printer, because printing or copying too slowly, even if I disconect the printer from my computer !

Re: HP PSC 1510 copying problems by dalinx (7/4/08 2:52 AM) reply + / -
How can a make a reset factory settings to HP 1510 all in one ?!
Thank you very much !

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters