unknown

asked Jun 14, 2007 at 9:29am
Hp HP PSC - Printer / Scanner / Copier 1510

HP PSC 1510 copying problems

Wonder if anyone can help?

My HP PSC 1510 All-in-one produces only pages with a solid black block when copying (on both b&w and colour settings). Printing is fine

I have tried restoring the factory settings but that makes no difference.

hello
well , tou seem to have problems with the scaner , but not with the printer . these are 2 different things . The lamp on the scaner mey be burned , or too dirty(but not likely , because you say it' solid black )
Change the lamp or the all in one . From what i know th cost of a new lamp it's close to a new printer . I hope to have been usefull in some way .
Good luck!
by Anonymous on Oct 12, 2007 at 12:00am Add comment
I am having the same problem. I can make a copy on the printer from my computer, but cannot scan or make a copy on the printer. And everytime I turn the printer on, it automatically prints a test sheet with instructions to insert under the lid. If I do that, I get a solid black copy printed-----wasting a lot of ink! Anyone who can help....it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Anonymous
Try the reset procedure in the following link. If it doesn't solve the problem then the printer is most likely scrap.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com
by Bert on Dec 9, 2007 at 9:07pm Add comment
My english is very bad !
But I need to help me !
I have a problem with "HP 1510 all in one" printer, because printing or copying too slowly, even if I disconect the printer from my computer !
by unknown on Jul 4, 2008 at 2:47am Add comment
How can a make a reset factory settings to HP 1510 all in one ?!
Thank you very much !
by unknown on Jul 4, 2008 at 2:52am Add comment
HP PSC - Printer / Scanner / Copier 1510
Hp