fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Canon Mp600 print head error

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Canon Mp600 print head error by Widakay (4/12/07 5:26 AM) reply + / -
Hey.

I have a Canon MP600 which was working fine before i went on holiday, i've returned to find it no longer recognises the print head.

I have tried removing it and re-installing it with no success. The printer is less than 4 months old. Should i try cleaning the head ect ect (and does that affect my warranty?) or should i just send the whole thing back?

Couldnt find any similer problems on the forum related to this problem.

Oh, the error code is UO52.

Any ideas?

K

Re: Canon Mp600 print head error by Anonymous (4/12/07 2:06 PM) reply + / -
If unit is only 4 months old Canon should cover the printhead p/n:QY6-0061 under warranty. Go ahead and call canon support number for your region or go online to canon website for closest Authorized Service Facility and they will take care of it for you.
Good luck

Re: Canon Mp600 print head error U052 by juliette (9/14/09 4:53 PM) reply+1 + / -
I am new to this but my problem is same as this. Printing perfectly well for months then suddenly showing error U052 with message the type of print head is incorrect. Install the correct print head. But its been the correct printhead for the last six months or so. Help needed in way of description if I need to find the print head etc as I do not know where it is located or how to get it out.

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters