fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Lexmark P3150 Scan/Copy Issue

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Lexmark P3150 Scan/Copy Issue by Tara1206 (1/7/07 9:43 AM) reply + / -
I have Lexmark P3150. When I try to scan, the bar that moves under the glass is stuck all the way at the right and seems to continue to want to move to the right instead of back to the left. It makes noises like it is stuck too and won't stop until it is unplugged (turning it off won't work). Any suggestions???

Re: Lexmark P3150 Scan/Copy Issue by EddieD (1/11/07 3:36 AM) reply + / -
Hi Tara, I've just had a similar problem and was also looking for suggestions. This appears to be a common problem with only one (usually unsuccessful)offered solution. Other 'helpsites' have suggested disconnecting USB and power cord, leaving off for 30 seconds and powering back up without USB connected!! Sounds like you may have tried that and it didn't work for you either! I then (in desperation- a new machine would be cheaper than a repair cost) opened up the machine to see if the motor drive belt(or whatever it is called) was stuck. There are no re-set buttons or switches, in case anyone is wondering. I ended up disconnecting the scanner motor, and now use the machine solely as a printer and card reader, but it also now doubles up as a very good stand (the top is level if you leave the scanner lid off) for a (new) flat-bed scanner.

Re: Lexmark P3150 Scan/Copy Issue by pennylee (8/10/07 6:09 PM) reply + / -
I have a lexmark p3150, it prints just fine but will not scan. Whpdated drivers, restarted computer, uninstalled and reinstalled, I am at my wits ends. PLEASE HELP! I also get this error AIO exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank-you for your help. I cant waite to hear from you

Re: Lexmark P3150 Scan/Copy Issue by pennylee (8/10/07 6:24 PM) reply + / -
here is the error signature, can u please help? Thanks Penny
AppName: lxbraiox.exe AppVer: 1.0.2.4 ModName: lxbrgf.dll
ModVer: 6.0.8063.0 Offset: 0006f53b

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters