fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Lexmark Z52 flashing lights and no response

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Lexmark Z52 flashing lights and no response by knobbly (12/30/06 9:31 AM) reply + / -
Hi,
My Lexmark Z52 just stopped working one time, its power light flashes 12 times, then stops for a couple of seconds then 12 flases and so on. I dont have a manual for it though i did download one, which was no use at all.
When i push the power light both the power and paper feed light come on for a second, then the paper feed goes off and the print head moves up and down. Then the power light goes back to flashing etc.

Any ideas would be good.

Thanks

Re: Lexmark Z52 flashing lights and no response by Anonymous (12/30/06 2:48 PM) reply + / -
Check this: http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/forums/inkjet/13953#1128 .

Re: Lexmark Z52 flashing lights and no response by einstein_dot_com (9/15/07 5:59 AM) reply + / -
I have the same problem, and I have noticed that if I remove the "black" cartridge, the blinking stops.

I am guessing that there is something "wrong" with the black cartridge, or something associated with the black cartridge interface.

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters