MichaelKeane

asked Nov 30, 2006 at 4:37am
Epson Epson Stylus C45

Epson sscserve.exe

I have a C45 and a CX3700. I want to install the above service program to control my CX3700 only. Do I have to uninstall the C45 first or can I select which printer it installs on? (or will it control both printers similtaniously or one at a time if both printers are on the same computer?(Win XP Pro))
Thankyou, Michael.
It doesn't install onto the printer just onto your system. You can then select which printer you want to use it on each time. You often have to remove the Epson status monitor though if it has trouble communicating with your printer.
Hope this enlightens you?!

Dazz UK
by hpwizard on Nov 30, 2006 at 5:21am Add comment
Thanks Dazz, sounds less intimidating now. If I need to how do I remove the Epson status monitor?
Thanks again, Michael. (South Australia) - MichaelKeane
Thanks to all. I found the answer.

If you want to disable it go to your printers Printing Preferences, click on the Maintenace tab and then click the Speed & Progress button. Second check box down disables Status Monitor (assumes WinXP O/S)

You have a great site here!
Michael.
by MichaelKeane on Dec 1, 2006 at 7:32pm Add comment
j'ais un probleme avec mon imprimante epson cx4300, elle n'accepte aucune cartouche, on ma dit qu'il ya 2 types de puces de cartouches.
by unknown on Apr 6, 2008 at 12:05pm Add comment
j'ais un probleme avec mon imprimante epson cx4300, elle n'accepte aucune cartouche, on ma dit qu'il ya 2 types de puces de cartouches. - newone2008
by unknown on May 13, 2008 at 5:54am Add comment
I have an Epson Stylus Photo R200 Printer and i'm having problems as it won't print for me. It informs me that it needs serviced. I have two red lights flashing when I switch it on. Can anyone help me solve this problem ?
by Kat15 on May 22, 2008 at 11:42am Add comment
Hi there

I have the same issue but as yet i have to find a solution, if anyone does know how to fix this please get in touch, I now have 3 printers out of action , this is getting expensive lol.

Dave @ Energise Records
by Energise on Sep 28, 2008 at 2:57am Add comment
Hi, follow this link
http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=51595&forum_id=40
Read the info....
then go to
http://www.eserviceinfo.com

When installed and run, exit the window, then right click on the printer icon in the lower right task bar for all the menu options.

Make sure you follow all of the instructions - Anonymous
hi

use this link

but read the instructions FIRST

http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html
by Anonymous on Sep 29, 2008 at 12:13am Add comment
Thanx so much for this tool. My problem is solved so I can print again. I hope that I won't have a real ink problem later on, but dont. worrie about that. Thank you so much again.

Wish you a healthy and all te best this coming yeat 2009.

SW - Anonymous
I have an Epson WOrkforce 40 with the paper/ink lights on. will the SSCserve app work with this model?
by unknown on May 23, 2014 at 10:38am Add comment