fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP!

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by sarcurtis (8/16/05 7:23 PM) reply+1 + / -
HI there, wondering if anyone can help.
I have a Canon Pixma MP110 Printer with a problem.
A message comes up "Check Printer (5200)" this happened whilst trying to print, also the alarm light is flashing.
Anyone know how to help?
Thanks
Sar

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Printx (8/16/05 7:38 PM) reply + / -

Hi
I don't have your exact model but the error indicates that the print head has gone over temperature for some reason. The only way that i know of to fix this is to replace the print head.
N.B. Some machines have the print head as part of the cartridge, if yours has seperate tanks, remove the ink tanks and take out the print by lifting the grey lever up then lift out the head.

Cheers

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by sarcurtis (8/16/05 7:56 PM) reply + / -
Thanks so much, I'll give it a go and let you know how I went!
Cheers, you're a champ!
Sar

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (9/5/05 1:31 PM) reply + / -
Disconnecting and reconnecting the power worked for me

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (9/14/05 9:26 PM) reply + / -
thanks! i disconnected and reconnected and it worked fine. canons are so much more not user friendly than epson..

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (2/4/06 5:52 PM) reply + / -
Turn on your MP110.
After that press: Menu - Scan - Copy - Scan.
It will enter in Service Mode.
Here I don't know exactly the procedure but may be something like that for mpc190/200 that follow:
Resetting the Waste Ink Volume Counter
1) Enter SERVICE MODE.---
By pressing Menu-Copy-Scan-Copy-Copy
2) Select TEST MODE.
3) Select [8] PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE.
4) Select 3. [EEPROM CLEAR].
5) Select 0. [INK COUNT].
6) Press the [OK] key.
7) Press the [Stop/Reset] key (returning to the state of 3)), and then press the [ON/OFF] key.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 error 5200 correct procedure by Bogdan (5/30/06 10:03 PM) reply + / -
The correct procedure for MP110 is as follows:

1) Enter SERVICE MODE By pressing Menu-Scan-Copy-Scan
2) Enter NVRAM by presing <--- or ---> then OK
3) Enter CMY ink level by pressing <--- or ---> then OK
4) Select 1 by presing <--- or ---> then OK
5) Enter K ink level by presing ---> then OK
6) select 1 by presing <--- or ---> then OK
7) Press reset ( design: // )
That's all.

You can even see how much pages you printerd and scaned by pressing <--- or ---> in the Service menu and selecting COUNTER ACCESS!!!!

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by time-of-earth (7/30/06 10:19 PM) reply + / -
I had error code 5B00 (not 5200)
How shall I do, please ?
Error messege "Waste ink absorber is full"
How shall I do, please ?

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (8/3/06 8:41 PM) reply + / -
The thing is, you should not leave your printer turned on for long periods of time. This causes it to heat up and malfunction. Disconcecting the power is like putting a small bandage on a big cut. It may stop the problem temporarilly but it will only get worse. Keep your printer in an open area, and please turn it off when not in use.
Thanks.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by moed (10/8/06 9:42 PM) reply + / -
i need help eeprom clear (5B00 error) please!!!

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (10/31/06 1:46 AM) reply + / -
3)SET ABS-M LEVEL TO 0
4)OK

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (11/6/06 6:45 AM) reply + / -
I finally got it ..... I reset the MP130 with 5b00 error
Buy myself… \\((^.^)//
thinks it over, please....

Printer and computer is RAM base structure.

They cannot record any memory without battery.

Step1
please follow the steps with screwdrivers

1. Unplug the printer (NO power or any connection)
2. Flip the whole thing Up side down
3. At the bottom, you can see there are screws
4. they are for the generator of the power supply
5. Take them away
6. And slowly take away the "brown" box”
7. Then you will see a power cord links with printer
8. Use a very small driver to release it with real care
9. Leave it for 30 minutes
10. Put it back together .... done

Step2
Turn on the machine
(1) Press MENU
(2) Press SCAN COPY SCAN to enter service mode
(3) USE > to got to NVRAM ACCESS
(4) set ABS-M LEVEL to 0
(5) set ABS-P LEVEL to 0
(6) Press STOP to EXIT

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (1/21/07 6:22 AM) reply + / -
Exact same faults tried your fix but same error code when pressing menu, invalid key/set comes up as does if any keys are pressed.so red lamp flashing check printer (5B00) is displayed please help.

Thanks Eddy

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 error 5200 correct procedure by Anonymous (3/10/07 5:59 PM) reply + / -
It's not workin so wat do i do then??
its it just coming up on the screen of the printer: check primter(5200)

NOW WHAT??

Re: Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 error 5200 correct procedure by fasthead (3/11/07 9:11 PM) reply + / -
Sounds like waste ink reset problem. This may work
The correct procedure for MP110 is as follows:

That's all.

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (4/9/07 10:53 AM) reply + / -
You're an angel. You've just saved us a lot of time and money.
Thanks.

Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! error message 5B00 by Anonymous (4/16/07 5:10 AM) reply + / -
benim canon mp110 yazýcým var check printer 5B00 hatasý veriyo sorun ne olabilir...

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by bogdan (4/16/07 2:17 PM) reply + / -
ENGLISH PLEASE!

See below:
http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/search/forums?q=5b00

Did you try searching the forums?

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by lung (5/17/07 6:17 AM) reply + / -
canon mp110 5200 error
reconnect the plug, then it works

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by katsteed (5/31/07 11:01 AM) reply + / -
Hi i wondered if anyone could help me?
The alarm lamp keeps flashing but i cannot seem to even turn the printer on. The printer was moved recently and im worried it is an internal problem like a loose connection. Can anyone help to clarify what might be wrong and hopefully how to fix it?
Thanks

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Surfside (7/15/07 7:27 PM) reply + / -
Hi, I'm having problems with display on printer reading Check Ink Tank - however - I'm sure the steps you've given before will fix it, but I can't even clear the display screen to press other buttons. Eg - I press Menu - scan-copy-scan and it does nothing, display does not change. Any tips on clearing the display first? I've tried unplugging it, turning it on and off etc. Also, pressing stop/reset does nothing. Thanks heaps!

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Surfside (7/15/07 7:32 PM) reply + / -
Hi, I'm having problems with display on printer reading Check Ink Tank - however - I'm sure the steps you've given before will fix it, but I can't even clear the display screen to press other buttons. Eg - I press Menu - scan-copy-scan and it does nothing, display does not change. Any tips on clearing the display first? I've tried unplugging it, turning it on and off etc. Also, pressing stop/reset does nothing. Thanks heaps!

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (8/6/07 1:17 AM) reply+2 + / -
My Canon MP110 displaying "Paper Jam and press OK" but there is no paper jam, can any one solve this problem?

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Elizabeth Craine (8/14/07 6:43 AM) reply + / -
My Canon injet printer i900d is reading error code 5B00, can you tell me how to troubleshoot this problem. as soon as you can.

thanks

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Baby_golden (9/1/07 6:34 PM) reply + / -
i got the msg wring catridge, i tried the Scan test and the scanner stil work, but i just cant get the it connect to comp when the error msg come out , is there any way i can use the scanner ?

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by petedapice (9/3/07 7:56 PM) reply + / -
My PIXMA MP 760 had the same "paper jam" message, when there was no paper jam. After running through some Canon Support proposed solutions unsuccessfully and being prepared to toss it in the trash, I shut it off, gave it a sharp whack on the side, counted to ten, and turned it back on and the erroneous "paper jam" message disappeared.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by namyza25162 (9/7/07 11:22 PM) reply + / -
my Canon Pixma MP110 on the display screen shows 'check printer (5800)' when press Menu will display 'Invalid key/set' for test print it will 'printer not respond'. what should I do to get my my printer respond to my command. Please I need it very badly. Thank you.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by namyza25162 (9/7/07 11:25 PM) reply + / -
my Canon Pixma MP110 on the display screen shows 'check printer (5800)' when press Menu will display 'Invalid key/set' for test print it will 'printer not respond'. what should I do to get my my printer respond to my command. Please I need it very badly. Thank you.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by nezy (9/14/07 6:42 AM) reply + / -
Hi, my Canon Pixma MP110 on the display screen shows 'check printer (5800)' when press Menu will display 'Invalid key/set' so red lamp flashing check printer (5B00) is displayed Please help!

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by meezan (9/16/07 7:52 AM) reply + / -
mp 110 menu show japanise how do become english

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by nezy (9/18/07 9:50 AM) reply-1 + / -
Thank you! But now I have ather problem- no printer, no scanner, windows doesn't detect it, on/off button doesn't do.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (10/8/07 8:26 AM) reply + / -
canon mpc190 driver please

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (10/24/07 2:53 AM) reply + / -
hi, ive got a canon mp130 and had the same code saying check printer (5200) all i did was unplug the power lead from the back of the printer and then re-connected it and it went off.

i dont know what the code means but thats how i got rid of it anyway.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (10/29/07 1:54 AM) reply + / -
Someone has the idea to flip the whole thing UP SIDE DOWN in order to take away the "brown" box” to reset the counter...
It is a software problem. You need to reset that counter by entering service mode (the hidden menu). M-S-C-C
If you flip the whole thing UP SIDE DOWN then you must be ready for a BIG MESS because the compartment for residual ink on all ink jet printer types uses gravity to store the residual ink. So if you flip the printer UP SIDE DOWN that waste ink will leak all over the inside of the printer and also outside, it will destroy the small engines inside the printer, and it will corrupt your clothes.
So if you must transport or repair an ink based printer then you must not turn it UP SIDE DOWN, if the level of residual ink is high (if the printer is older than 6~12 month).
Use plastic bags to store these devices.
Use the help of a qualify technician.
Ink is toxic! Avoid contact! Don’t drink!
BobRO

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by abz (10/30/07 5:20 PM) reply + / -
look closely in the bak were the paper feeds threw
there will b sumtin lil there
remove that then press ok
i had a lil piece of paper stuk in there
i had 2 do missions 2 get it out

hope this helps

Re: Canon Pixma MP130 - HELP! by ???? (11/12/07 11:48 PM) reply + / -
i have a canon pixma mp130 and while i was trying to replace the ink i didn't put it in right. when i tried to turn it off it just said shutting down.... and the alarm button turned on does anyone no how i can fix this problem

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by nezy (11/13/07 3:22 AM) reply + / -
hi,
A message comes up "Check Printer (6000)" this happened whilst trying to print, also the alarm light is flashing.
Anyone know how to help?
Thanks

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (12/17/07 6:45 PM) reply + / -
i have this problem where it says, "cartidge jammed"
and i have no idea what to do. help!

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by nzm_87 (12/30/07 9:31 PM) reply + / -
i have this problem where it says, "plese clear paper jam n press ok or cartridge jammed" any time and i have no idea what to do. help me!

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! error message 5B00 by Anonymous (1/5/08 4:44 AM) reply + / -
benim CANON PÝXMA MP 110 YAZICIM VAR CHECK PRINTER (5800) HATASI VERÝYOR SORUNU CÖZEMÝYORUM SORUN NE OLABÝLÝR ACABA

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by moritz (1/27/08 11:13 AM) reply + / -
hey everybody,
i also have this ink tank problem but when i turn on my canon mp110 the display shows me "please wait" all the time while the warning light is flashing. if i press any key, the display shows "invalid key". has anyone an idea how i can get into the menu instead of this, so i can reset the counter?
big thank you from germany

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (1/30/08 4:26 AM) reply + / -
THIS works perfectly for the MP110 when you get the "Ink Absorber nearly full message". As suggested by someone above, thanks a lot :)

That's all.

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by rrrohan (1/30/08 4:39 AM) reply + / -
"If you flip the whole thing UP SIDE DOWN then you must be ready for a BIG MESS because the compartment for residual ink"

actualy it wont be a big mess. probaly nothing if maybe a little drip. there in pads its not like a bucket catching water from a leaking roof

"it will destroy the small engines inside the printer"
small engine? its obviously not a good idea but destroying printer is a bit far fetched

"Ink is toxic! Avoid contact! Don’t drink!"
obviously your not going to drink it. but its not toxic to skin. its either ink or dye (dye if you have a 5 inks printer)

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (1/30/08 5:52 AM) reply + / -
I have the same problem the printer gives me the error 5B00. Can it retutn to normal?

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (1/30/08 5:55 AM) reply + / -
I have a Canon MP110 and it gives me the error 5B00 "waste ink absorber full". What shall i do to bring it back to normal?

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Golf_Beauty (3/14/08 7:47 PM) reply + / -
Here's one of the easiest ways to get your printer to start working after error code 5200 I've found. (Besides turning it off when not in use :o})

1. With the power on unplug the printer
2. Open up the printer pull the ink carrier to the middle. Then raise the gray bar from the cartridges and remove the printer head
3. Lower the gray bar, with the head out, and close the printer 4. Restore the power, wait until the printer wakes up
5. The printer should then tell you to put in the cartridge
6. Restore the print head and voila! everything should be fine.

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (3/22/08 9:58 AM) reply + / -
Ohhhhh....I get it...Ohhh thank you....Now my printer is working normaly;)

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by khin (3/23/08 1:37 AM) reply + / -
if someone can help me.
i tried to go in maintenance mode of printer and then the printing of lines are not straight and some words are fade.
And if someone have user manual of MP110 printer e-copy pls send to me as i don't have wheh i bought this printer.
my e-mail is lwin.khinmaung@gmail.com

thanks very much

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by shahinn (3/30/08 6:12 AM) reply + / -
hi i am using pixma MP110
i just changed the black ink cartridge.. but it shows put ink cartridge Black ink low. alarm light blinks can anyone help me.?

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Lippys62 (4/26/08 7:53 PM) reply + / -
My printer say the cartridge is jammed but it is free moving tries to print but just as it is about to lower the paper it comes up with that error. Can anyone help? I have paced 2 new cartridges in and it moves into the service position and then returns to the loaded ready position.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by aussiebattler (5/6/08 7:30 PM) reply + / -
Just wanted to thank BOGDAN for advice on MP110 5B00 problem.
Your tip worked for me. Much appreciated. Cheers. AB.

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (5/17/08 12:55 AM) reply + / -
k i've followed the steps u hav placed however when i press "reset" (design://) does not cum up is dis suppose to happen?

help would be greatly appreciated

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (5/22/08 10:05 PM) reply + / -
waste ink absorber is almost full - see manual - I don't have manual anymore can anyone help ?

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Jeff 91266 (5/27/08 11:35 PM) reply + / -
my canon pixma mp110 is showing paper jam but there is no jam at all ? Not sure what to do ? Can anyone help ? thanks

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Joe Watson (9/26/08 2:15 AM) reply + / -
Hello Anonymous. I have only just come across this froum/thraed and saw your post of 8/3/06.

I would just like to thank you for your recommendation re not leaving the printer on for long periods. I have always just turned the power on and off to start and stop my printer and it is through your comment I realized that I should actually use the "on/off" button so that he printer shuts down correctly.

Thank you for this info which I consider to be invaluable.

Joe

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Joe Watson (9/26/08 2:23 AM) reply + / -
Have only just found this thread/forum and had the same problems ie; cartridge jammed/check ink tank etc.

I found the cause of the problem was that I was using cheap ink(CMAX). I spoke to a printer engineer who said that cheap ink cartridges cause ink to leak onto the print head and an electrical short occurs. This affects the data which is transferred to the printers software and that's why all kinds of messages appear in the lCD display.

I have stopped using cheap ink cartridges and now use Canon originals. I have had no more problems since changing over and the printer is functioning perfectly

Joe

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Vios (9/28/08 6:31 PM) reply + / -
1) Message came out cartridge jam then press ok. I press ok but
doesn't work.
2) Another came out message clear paper jam then press ok. I
checked the printer no paper jam. I press ok, it doesn't
work.

Can someone solve this problem for me.

Thanks

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Joe Watson (9/28/08 9:33 PM) reply + / -
Vios

Don't know if you read my last post on 26 Septembere re cheap ink cartridges. If this is not your problem, I think you should read all the posts in this thread and see if one of the solutions can help you.

If one of the the solutions doesn't solve your problem, I suggest you take the printer to Canon service (if it's a Canon) or whichever manufacturer your printer is, for them to look at.

You need a printer engineer to look at it as this is not a job you can do yourself.

Regards

Joe

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (10/1/08 8:48 AM) reply + / -
hi everyone.

i have a prob with my MP110 too.

my black ink wouldn print (my colour's fine though). i've tried all your recommended methods but now it says "put in catridge" even though i have already put in the catridge. it somehow doesnt seem to detect the catridge.

how?

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by lsms (10/19/08 11:24 PM) reply + / -
my printer have the problem A message comes up "Check Printer 5B00.
Anyone cane help?

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by octville (11/19/08 3:06 PM) reply + / -
I have the sickening Check Ink Tank problem. Tried everything like opening the brown box but it didn't work. Any other suggestion as I am about to dump the piece of shit !

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by FoxOng (11/27/08 12:14 AM) reply+1 + / -
ok i always use the original catridge it also have show up the message (PUT IN THE CATRIDGE)...the problem is after i change the absorber...but the absorber i hv modify la...maybe the problem because i modify the absorber??

have somebody can tell me and teach me how to do it...?i very scared...need to change the print head la...T_T

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by jojo18 (12/9/08 5:11 AM) reply+3 + / -
Hi my pixma cannot feed in paper. Seems no sensor anymore at the feed area. what shall I do??? frust!!!!!

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by pauliusaxom (12/9/08 10:42 AM) reply + / -
i have an error 50000 and printing has been cancelled...

Re: Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (12/19/08 6:00 PM) reply + / -
This fixed the problem disconnecting then reconnect..(error 5200)..yahoo..

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Aramai tii (1/8/09 6:01 PM) reply + / -
Its easy man,you dont worry about that,just throw your printer over the sea,get the new printer.hahaha

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (1/13/09 2:22 PM) reply + / -
Top Banana.
That works a treat.
Nice one for your help,

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by zali (1/13/09 10:16 PM) reply + / -
i have trouble about ink absober is full and then the printer cannot run. can you tell me what the solution.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by hikmatune (1/21/09 2:25 AM) reply + / -
Hi theres,

I have got a problem with my MP110. When I want to print or copy, it does not print any thing at all. The paper goes through the feeder half way and stops there and message comes on LCD "PLEASE LOAD PAPER AND PRESS [OK]". after I press the OK button it pulls an other paper and stops on the same spot without printing a single letter. Please help if you know.
I have done all the cleaning methods didn't work

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by DGH Chizel (2/7/09 6:10 PM) reply + / -
Hi Joe,
Do you work for Canon? I've always used refilled ink tanks and not Genuine Canon ink tanks...never had a problem. Always managed to fix my own canon printers, several diffent generations, (re this website) when I've had waste ink tank errors. Don't be too quick to buy Canon's line that unless you use their ink it will "hurt" your printer....it's a con.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (5/1/09 11:14 AM) reply + / -
I have no idea what to do my printer is flashing check printer (5B00) after it was flashing ink absorber nearly full and i dnt no how to sort it. I have tryed unplugging it and also taking the ink cartirdge out but nothing seems to work

Can anyone please help !

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (7/2/09 6:33 PM) reply + / -
I have a Cannon Pixma mp130 The alarm flashes and it says put in cartridge/Normal Plain over and over. What do I do to fix this. Thank you in advance.

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (8/14/09 6:38 AM) reply + / -
Hi hikmatune,
did you get any reply on your question? I have exaclty the same problem with my same printer. Would be interested in knowing if you could resolve your problem and.......how of course.

regards

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by VeryFrustrated (10/7/09 4:22 PM) reply + / -
I have a Canon Pixma MP110. It will scan and copy (when the paper isn't being sucked in diagonally and scrunched up. but when I try to print I get a message on screen saying "Printer not responding", I have tried lots of trouble shooting tips but still no joy. Please someone help!

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by kim eaton (10/23/09 2:47 PM) reply + / -
hi, having troublr getting my pixma mp110 to print or copy. tried cleaning heads through maintenance prog. changed cartridges, tried following advice on reset info but nothing happens any ideas

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - GOT IT GOING! by Anonymous (10/23/09 3:16 PM) reply + / -
I got mine working again - at first it would scan pics to the p.c but wouldn't print - everytime I tried i would get a message in a box at the bottome right hand of the screen saying 'printer not responding'. As it would scan I knew that it wasn't the lead between the printer and the computer. I tried everything on all of the troubleshooting guides - all useless. the way i got it going again was to re-install the software which I downloaded for free at the Canon website. Don't search under printers but for Pixma MP110 look under 'multifunctionals' if you are using Windows XP then the link is http://software.canon-europe.com/products/0010170.asp you may have to re-select the operating system (OS) and language.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by vaidas (12/9/09 12:17 AM) reply + / -
Help

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by vaidasssss (12/9/09 12:21 AM) reply + / -
Help .. my printer error meta-CHECK PRINTER (5200) and did according to all the options listed in the forum and no one does not work .....???What Would you know to do next?

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (12/10/09 4:04 AM) reply + / -
someone further up the page had the same error code - have a look.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Domenico from (12/28/09 10:15 AM) reply + / -
I got this text:
Szolgáltatáshiba: 6000.
Törölje a nyomtatást, és nyomja meg az OK gombot.
Ha ez nem törölné a hibát, nézzen a részletek után a kézikönyvben.
What I suposed to do? I cannot print anything :/

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by heey! (12/28/09 7:39 PM) reply + / -

1)when i tried to print from mp110 it won't print.what should i do? the printer looks find.the alarm light does not blink.

2)i have mp110 printer that says 'please wait'.i wait for more than 1 hour but still nothing changed.what should i do? :(

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by risck (edited 1/13/10 7:02 AM) reply + / -
Domenico,
1. set the desired language in the user ->Menu ->Device settings ->Language settings
or
2. you have to set the destination of the printer in the service mode to your country.
The procedure has been posted in this forum.

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (1/13/10 8:28 AM) reply + / -
I got mine working again - at first it would scan pics to the p.c but wouldn't print - everytime I tried i would get a message in a box at the bottome right hand of the screen saying 'printer not responding'. As it would scan I knew that it wasn't the lead between the printer and the computer. I tried everything on all of the troubleshooting guides - all useless. the way i got it going again was to re-install the software which I downloaded for free at the Canon website. Don't search under printers but for Pixma MP110 look under 'multifunctionals' if you are using Windows XP then the link is http://software.canon-europe.com/products/0010170.asp you may have to re-select the operating system (OS) and language.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 error 5200 correct procedure by Yorck Reymann (1/16/10 10:40 PM) reply + / -
This is working perfectly and I could put 2 Canon Pixma MP110 back to work - thank you so much!
Yorck

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by rachelisabelle (1/17/10 5:11 PM) reply + / -
Hi my printer keep showing "put in cartridge" but i had my cartridge in already. How can i resolve this?

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by mferrer66 (2/16/10 1:36 AM) reply + / -
I am trying to find driver files to download for Windows 7 with 64 bit, but currently on the canon web it doesn't exist. Where I can find these or does not exist?

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by phew (3/6/10 1:35 AM) reply + / -
On my Pixma MP110, I also was getting the 'cartridge jammed' message

A combo of various 'hail mary' attempts seemed to get it working again:
- unplugged machine for about 10mins
- removed cartridge by pulling it to the middle, lifted the grey bar holding the ink containers/cartridge holder, pulled out the whole thing, carefully wiped off a bit of ink sludge off the cartridge, looked around and gave a blow as if that would do something, turned on machine and replaced cartridge when requested
- then ran the maintenance option to 'clean rollers' and 'nozzle check'

I had done this all separately, and have no idea quite why it worked this time... but am happy not to have to go buy a new printer :)

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (3/19/10 11:41 PM) reply + / -
thanks anonymous (11/6/06 6.45am).When all else failed I tried your solution exactly and surprise; it now works a treat and saved me heaps of money.I was about to dump the printer and buy a new one'but not now.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (3/21/10 2:28 PM) reply + / -
Szolgáltatáshiba: 5100.
Törölje a nyomtatást, és nyomja meg az OK gombot.
Ha ez nem törölné a hibát, nézzen a részletek után a kézikönyvben.

hi i have a problem when I wont to print I have this comunicate watch I can do on this?? help please

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Anonymous (4/11/10 4:00 PM) reply + / -
Brilliant :) Thank you this worked for me :)
Very happy now i can use my printer again

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by oneangel (7/13/10 11:18 AM) reply + / -
A message comes up like collecting printer status, this happened whilst trying to print, also when i try to change the printer status comes up that my printer status is offline it doesent show me any error.the alarm light does not blink
Anyone know how to help?
Thanks

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by DaNcEr (8/17/10 4:11 PM) reply + / -
hi(: i hav a canon pixma mp130 and i just need help using the scanner. I put the photo facing the glass then pressed "Scan", but it then said "invalid key/set". what do i press? thx for the helpp(:

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by gill butters (8/29/10 12:17 PM) reply+1 + / -
I HAVE MESSAGE, PUT IN CARTRIDGE, I HAVE RENEW THEM AND ITS STILL THE SAME . CAN ANYONE HELP

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by tom7673452 (9/28/10 8:05 AM) reply + / -
Just wanted to say thanks - this thread helped me fix my problem. Thanks to all the contributors!

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by santidessa (10/12/10 3:58 PM) reply + / -
Thank you very much. You help me a lot instead of bying a new printer. Thank

Re: Re: Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 error 5200 correct procedure by Sean Bourke (10/18/10 7:54 AM) reply + / -
I have completed the procedure as you have explained, except the reset ( design : // ) how do i find this please ?

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Pauleto (12/8/10 12:35 AM) reply + / -
Wow! I've also had a fake paper jam. I shut down my printer, hit it strongly a few times and... no paper jam! Hurah :D

Re: Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Rolf (2/14/11 2:13 AM) reply + / -
I had the same problem. I reinstalled the driver software from Canon's own webpage. http://software.canon-europe.com/software/0023443.asp
That solved the problem for me. :-)

Good luck.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Winona (12/7/11 11:38 AM) reply + / -
Any ideas on this message.... Service error 5100.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by DDG (1/5/12 4:30 PM) reply + / -
I have message 'put cartridge in' which I have but makes no difference, and cannot turn alarm off, can anyone help.

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by David 1958 (7/31/12 3:44 PM) reply + / -
Hi Message reads waste ink absorb-er is getting full and printer wont printer , is there something I can do myself ???

Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Jibbs1977 (5/28/13 12:31 AM) reply + / -
I have read peoples quistions and this one comes up alot which is my problem too. I would be greatful if someone could answer it not just for me but all others with same problem. Message reads waste ink absorb-er is getting full and printer wont print, is there something I can do myself ?

Re: Re: Canon Pixma MP110 - HELP! by Vitrad (12/26/13 12:44 AM) reply + / -
Had a similar problem. Have you tried cleaning the printer head by dipping the printer head (the black container that holds the color and black ink cartridges that is held by a gray latch) in 1/4 inch (2.54 cm) high hot water. This cleaning of the printer head was mentionrd in a previous post. Once the printer head has been submerged for about 10mins in hot water you can carefully dry the sides with a dispisable tissue. Further on from another post, reset the ink absorber by pressing Menu-Scan-Copy-Scan, -> NVRAM -> ABS-M -> Ok -> Set to "0" -> Ok NVRAM -> ASB-P -> ok -> Set to "0". Then Stop/Reset to exit. This is what got my printer working again even though only in black and white.

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters