unknown

asked Aug 3, 2005 at 4:22pm
Hp HP PSC - Printer / Scanner / Copier 2210

Windows Installer looking for aiodrv.msi when usin

I have an HP psc 2210 all-in-one. When I begin to use the HP photo and imaging director the Windows Installer tries installing the programme and asks for aiodrv.msi. When I insert the disk which contains the aiodrv.msi it works fine. My question is can I copy the aiodrv.msi from the disk and paste it into my Windows programme so that I won't need to use the disk each time? If so please let me know where exactly it should be pasted. BTW my os is Windows XP. Thanks for your help.
Gillian
I have HP psc2210 all-in-one, HP Deskjet 5151 and HP Scanner 3770 (For scanning in 35mm slides).
2210 and 5151 work well together, but when I try to install software for the 3770 it stops and asks for aiodrv.msi from a CD-ROM entitled "HP Photo and Imaging 2.0 - All-in-One Drivers".
Is that the disk you referred to?
If so can you tell me where I can get one?
by fistral13 on Mar 6, 2007 at 12:16am Add comment

It was a royal pain but I have the file.

Had to DL a 170 Meg file from HP, uninstall the existing software, reboot & then reinstall.

In any event as I can't attach it here if you need it I can send it as an email attachment.

Better, if anyone knows a DL site I can send it to so much the better.

You would think with all the trouble with this thing that HP would make it available as a stand alone DL (it's only 2.5M) instead ot burying it inside a 170M DL.

Best Regards,
Rick Louis
by hellowdave on Jul 31, 2007 at 6:48am Add comment
i have two HP J5780, I can not use the scanner, windows installer ask for aiodrv.msi
by unknown on May 19, 2010 at 5:40am Add comment
HP PSC - Printer / Scanner / Copier 2210
Hp