fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Windows Installer looking for aiodrv.msi when usin

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Windows Installer looking for aiodrv.msi when usin by Gillian (8/3/05 4:22 PM) reply+1 + / -
I have an HP psc 2210 all-in-one. When I begin to use the HP photo and imaging director the Windows Installer tries installing the programme and asks for aiodrv.msi. When I insert the disk which contains the aiodrv.msi it works fine. My question is can I copy the aiodrv.msi from the disk and paste it into my Windows programme so that I won't need to use the disk each time? If so please let me know where exactly it should be pasted. BTW my os is Windows XP. Thanks for your help.
Gillian

Re: Windows Installer looking for aiodrv.msi when usin by fistral13 (3/6/07 12:16 AM) reply + / -
I have HP psc2210 all-in-one, HP Deskjet 5151 and HP Scanner 3770 (For scanning in 35mm slides).
2210 and 5151 work well together, but when I try to install software for the 3770 it stops and asks for aiodrv.msi from a CD-ROM entitled "HP Photo and Imaging 2.0 - All-in-One Drivers".
Is that the disk you referred to?
If so can you tell me where I can get one?

aiodrv.msi Actual File by hellowdave (7/31/07 6:48 AM) reply + / -

It was a royal pain but I have the file.

Had to DL a 170 Meg file from HP, uninstall the existing software, reboot & then reinstall.

In any event as I can't attach it here if you need it I can send it as an email attachment.

Better, if anyone knows a DL site I can send it to so much the better.

You would think with all the trouble with this thing that HP would make it available as a stand alone DL (it's only 2.5M) instead ot burying it inside a 170M DL.

Best Regards,
Rick Louis

Re: Windows Installer looking for aiodrv.msi when usin by Mono (5/19/10 5:40 AM) reply + / -
i have two HP J5780, I can not use the scanner, windows installer ask for aiodrv.msi

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters