fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Samsung CLP-325W Imaging unit reset

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Samsung CLP-325W Imaging unit reset by n_prime (5/15/12 11:16 PM) reply + / -
I'm having a problem with my Samsung CLP-325W printer, it has recently decided that the imaging unit needs to be replaced. Also it has taken it upon itself to block me from doing any printing. The cost however of the new part is pretty close to the cost of a new unit altogether.

My question is if there is some sort of bypass procedure that someone can do in order to squeeze a bit more usage out of the existing imaging unit?

Re: Samsung CLP-325W Imaging unit reset by KillerKenny (5/21/12 2:17 AM) reply + / -
Yes there is a little help.
On the right side is a small cover holding a fuse that needs to be replaced. After this the image unit will be takken as new, but if you don't clean all waste toner from this unit(you need to disassemble it), than this bypass wont work as long as new unit.
Hope this helps you.

Re: Samsung CLP-325W Imaging unit reset by HannaK (8/22/12 6:17 AM) reply + / -
I am thinking to buy this printer - can you or anyone recommend me
what Samsung to buy for good quality color printer for home use?
Thanks for any info
HannaK

Re: Samsung CLP-325W Imaging unit reset by eldentsr (8/22/12 7:41 AM) reply + / -
can't clear an HP color laserjet 4700, reset imaging unit mssg.? can you help me?

Re: Re: Samsung CLP-325W Imaging unit reset by KTimbers (9/16/12 7:08 AM) reply + / -
Is the fuse on the right side of the image drum? Where can I buy the fuse? Will this reset the software that says the imaging unit needs to be replaced? Thanks for your help!

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters