fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

How to Load EDC program on Samsung CLX-3175FN

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

How to Load EDC program on Samsung CLX-3175FN by Eric L (3/13/10 2:05 PM) reply + / -
i got the service manual but no help at all. Is there someone knows how to load ECD mode on Samsung CLX-3175FN? thanks in advance !!!

Re: How to Load EDC program on Samsung CLX-3175FN by dmzcompute (3/13/10 6:57 PM) reply + / -
Why do you need to enter edc mode? If having issues with the unit just tell us what is happening.

Re: How to Load EDC program on Samsung CLX-3175FN by scotty (11/28/11 7:45 AM) reply + / -
EDC mode is supposed to be diagnostic tool to help isolate problems. The instructions in the service manual do not translate well apparently, as I cannot get mine to go into that mode either. The problem with mine is that it says system error - cycle power after it first initializes. Going into this mode would be helpful I would think to test fuser, etc. So, back to the last question...does anyone know how to get into EDC mode successfully?

Re: How to Load EDC program on Samsung CLX-3175FN by scotty (11/28/11 1:07 PM) reply + / -
PCR Mike, what's your take on this dilemma? Or anyone really?

Re: How to Load EDC program on Samsung CLX-3175FN by scotty (11/28/11 1:12 PM) reply + / -
PCR Mike, what's your take on this dilemma? Or anyone really?

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters