fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Color lj 4700dn

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Color lj 4700dn by willlam (3/13/07 5:50 AM) reply + / -
do anybody knowns what a 49.3066 service error and how to fix it . I did a cold reset and up upgrade the firmware but it did not remove error it comes a go after printing a few pages.

Re: Color lj 4700dn by Stephen (3/13/07 4:10 PM) reply + / -
Power off and remove the JetDirect card, then test with the card removed.

You might also try upgrading the JetDirect firmware.

If your machine is under warranty consider contacting an AWDP who posts on this board, that is if they are close enough.

http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/forums/printer/43254#1

Re: Color lj 4700dn by aalbano (3/15/07 4:50 AM) reply + / -
also check for pdf files. have seen pdf files give this errror along with 79 error. turn off unit and clear the pdf file from the print queque. then restart printer. also may be firmware but if you pull the nic out and dont get error the look at the print queque

Re: Color lj 4700dn by aalbano (3/15/07 4:50 AM) reply + / -
also check for pdf files. have seen pdf files give this errror along with 79 error. turn off unit and clear the pdf file from the print queque. then restart printer. also may be firmware but if you pull the nic out and dont get error the look at the print queque

Re: Color lj 4700dn by leolin (7/31/07 1:45 AM) reply + / -
I have the same error coming up like every 10th page and the user prints alot of pdf-files. Is there anything to do about it? The formatter is changed and the newest firmware is used.

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters