fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Dell laser repair parts

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Dell laser repair parts by Sue O (5/11/06 8:31 PM) reply-1 + / -
Does anyone have a source for Dell laser printer parts or know if there is a Lexmark cross reference? I am specifically looking for a fuser for the Dell MFC 1600N.
Thank you.
Sue O

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (5/12/06 12:38 PM) reply + / -
This machine crosses to a Samsung SCX-4720F, and the Sammy fuser DOES work. I don't have the PN here, but I have changed them out before with Sammy parts. :-)PCRMike

Re: Dell laser repair parts by mike-marking (2/23/07 6:32 AM) reply+1 + / -
Did anyone find any instructions for replacing the fuser. We had an error message that said "Open Heat Error" on our Dell 1600n and Dell said we needed a heat fuser.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (2/27/07 7:14 AM) reply + / -
I must have missed the earlier post. I have the service manual for this machine if anyone wants to have part of it sent to them. :-)PCRmike

Re: Dell laser repair parts by mstockto (2/27/07 8:05 PM) reply + / -
I just acquired this model and am trying to fix it, pcrmike can I get a copy of this service manual. also, have many people seen the roller below the printer cartrige break? please help.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (5/10/07 7:26 AM) reply + / -
THe transfer roller? No. I have never actually seen one break. As for the manual, email me and I will send you that part of it. :-)PCRmike

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Sdyar804 (5/20/07 4:48 PM) reply + / -
Does anyone know the part number for the fuser? either dell 1600 or Samsung scx-4720f. I am desparate! Or does anyone know of a good site for Dell/Samsung parts? I could use the Pickup and sep #'s too.I don't mind doing the legwork but cannot find any helpful sites any where! Thanks for any and all help.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (5/21/07 6:08 AM) reply + / -
Here's a list of part numbers for the Dell 1600n that my Dell Gold Support technician emailed to me. Hopefully it can be of some use to you!

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/6172/dell1600npartscd4.jpg

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Phil S (5/21/07 10:28 AM) reply + / -
Here is a site for Dell printer parts; Hope it helps!

http://www.impactcomputers.com/dellparts-dell-printers.html

Regards,
Phil

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Essien (5/21/07 2:49 PM) reply + / -
Samsung SCX-4720 Fuser 110v = JC96-03210A. 230v = JC96-03260A
Remove rear cover (4xscrews). Remove fuser(4xscrews+2x connecters). Good Luck.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (6/1/07 8:05 AM) reply + / -
Can you describe the part, as in color shape, size? I work on a lot of these and may have a part for you on a parts machine. :-)PCRMike

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (6/1/07 8:15 AM) reply + / -
Thanks. It is white, plastic, there are 2 of them under the automatic document feeder. About 1.5 - 1.75 inches long by about 1 - 1.25 inches wide. One end is bull-nosed. The other end has a pin projecting out on each side. Right beside one of the pins there is a slot. That slot has obviously made it weak right there because one of the pins broke off.

If you can't tell from my description, maybe I could scan the part and put a picture in here.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Brian (6/1/07 3:28 PM) reply + / -
From your description I think you are descibing the 2 paper guides under the ADF cover. Part No. JB72-00843A.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (6/14/07 1:45 PM) reply + / -
The fuser part for dell 1600N is -

N5796 110V Fuser

Dell is out - you can find them on the web for about $100

I need that little arm that is in the fuser - right above the exit sensor. If the arm is broke the paper will not flow through the printer.

It looks like a hook

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by lfleming (6/14/07 4:36 PM) reply + / -
I need a "printer interface card" for a Dell 1600N. Anybody know what part number that is? Where can I find one? Otherwise I'm going to be "parting out" this 3 month old printer!!! Thank you...

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (6/15/07 5:00 AM) reply + / -
If you are asking about a NIC to connect the printer to an ethernet network, you could get a Netgear PS121 print server instead. It attaches to the usb outlet and gives the printer an ethernet connection that way. I have not used the USB version, but we use the parallel version here at work on many printers and it works great.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (6/15/07 5:57 AM) reply + / -
For the one who needs a fuser paper sensor, I have a good one on a bad fuser if you want it. Email me and I will make arrangements. :-)PCRMike

Re: Dell laser repair parts by wvanderlee (6/27/07 9:05 AM) reply + / -
Have a Dell 1600n that has been transfering portions of the top of a printed document to the bottom of the page--have cleaned inside, replaced cartridge, turned machine upside down. Thought it was just excess toner. This only occurs in the center of the page and within the last 2 inches of the page. Also when manual feed envelopes, you are able to rub off the toner.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (6/27/07 9:31 AM) reply + / -
Sounds like the fuser is bad. The fuser heats up the toner so that it adheres to the paper. If it goes bad, the toner will come off of the paper.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (9/5/07 7:08 AM) reply + / -
Have an "open heat error" message on a Dell 1600n. Think I need a new fuser - anyone know how difficult this part is to fit if i buy a fuser and try to fit it myself?

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Jeff Schroeder (9/11/07 8:17 AM) reply + / -
I just ordered the fuser for the Dell 1600N. paid $83.50 including shipping. I ordered from http://www.softarcade.net

Anyone know how to install?

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (9/28/07 7:26 AM) reply + / -
Unplug machine, remove teh rear lower cover. Four screws and the biggest rear cover is off. The fuser is then staring at you. Four more screws, and two plugs and you are out. Reverse going back in. Four on the fuser, and four on the rear coverm and you are done. :-)PCRMike

Re: Dell laser repair parts by bigman (9/28/07 9:54 AM) reply + / -
I have a Dell 1600MFP I replacaed the toner, fuser and pickup roller on, still jamming every page. Any suggestions, aside from scarp heap? We bought a dozen or so of these a couple years ago, pickup rollers started to come apart after about a year on some of them, now fusers seem to be failing at the 18-24 month time frame. Understand why we got such a good price on them now. Have not had problems with HP MFP's.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Grasshopper (9/30/07 4:42 PM) reply + / -
I have a dell 1600n. When I scan a document a pinkish line comes out, horizontally, from top to bottom. I've trouble shooted with Dell and they said it's cheaper to buy a new one than to fix it. The warranty just expired about a month ago (urrrrrggghhhh:(...I've isolated the problem to the scanner piece. If I make a copy utilizing the glass top, it comes out fine. If I use the auto-document feeder, the line comes out (like when I scan). Can anyone please tell me the part I need? I think I can replace it.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (9/30/07 6:22 PM) reply+1 + / -
bigman--Surprises me that you have had no issues with the HP, but the models you have been getting may be a different segmant.

Grasshopper, the scanner is the same whether using the glass or ADF, but the difference is the scanner is stationary when using ADF. I would raise the lid, and near the hinge, you will see a small triangular black switch that moves up and down. Press it down manually, and the scanner will move back to the slit glass. Look for a little bit of discoloration, likely on the top and able to be cleaned with a bit of windex and a cloth. Dell tech support is worthless. :-)PCRMike

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (10/2/07 7:56 AM) reply + / -
I recently talked to dell about dirty copies from my 1600 and after everything was said and done, they suggested I needed a new fuser. I ordered one from Dell for $38 and a dell rep got on the phone and helped me install it (emailed pictures to go by) However, the "open heat error" started up but the assistance stopped there. I then took the fuser out, put it back in and still had the problem. I then put the old fuser back in and the "open heat error" continues. I'm wondering if something else may in play here. Did you ever solve the problem? I've unplugged, and done about everything short of buying another printer.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (10/4/07 8:41 AM) reply + / -
I had the same problem as TexRenegade, did basic cleaning, etc. then copies started getting dirty all over. Dell said I needed a new fuser. Ordered one and now I'm down because of a problem with the fuser message error. You can see my post beginning 10/2 with no solutions thus far. Can't seem to get a solution to current problem which actually started with the problem you are having. Trying to find a local tech. Do not have a service manual but I do have the owners manual if you think that would help.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (10/4/07 9:50 AM) reply + / -
Email me directly and I will link you to it. I meant to put it up last night, but I was too busy. I will try to remember tonight. :-)PCRMike

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Bob Geiger (10/4/07 2:47 PM) reply + / -
I need parts for a MFP 1600n ADF. Need rollers and sep pad part numbers or part manual I there is one available on line.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (10/4/07 2:52 PM) reply + / -
I just said to the previous two guys, email me and I will get you the link. I will not post it on a public website for every Tom, Dick and Harry to try to snap it up and sell it. pcrmike@gmail.com if you want the link! :-)PCRMike

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (10/15/07 8:00 AM) reply-1 + / -
If it is copying light, you likely just have a foggy optical scan unit. It is a booger to get to also. It is also possible you have a weak power supply, as the Dell versions were known for this, the Sammys less so, but would have a weak capacitor on the PS board due to overheating. About 1 in 10 was afflicted with that problem. Print out a config sheet, by pressing menu til you come to reports, press enter, scroll to "system data" and press enter. A sheet will print out, copy it and fax it to 501-368-0223 and I will look at it to see if it is the PS board issue I have seen. You may scan it and email it if you prefer, but it will degrade what I am looking for. :-)PCRMike

Re: Dell laser repair parts by court (10/26/07 4:46 AM) reply + / -
My 1600N will report a paperjam, just as the paper reaches the fuser. All I have to do is open and close the toner access door, and then the sheet will continue through as normally. It does this every time, on every sheet, difficult when printing a 100 page document, ideas???

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (10/26/07 11:21 AM) reply + / -
trying removing fuser and determining if any paper bits stuck in/on the rollers or blow air out of the paper sensors inside the unit (someone else can help with their locations) or try fanning your copy paper or using different or heavier stock or perhaps your rollers are getting tired (the pick up roller for example) I am uncertain how to renew the roller (in the old hp days i simply rubbed them rough as they tend to smooth out and not catch paper as well but will leave taht to the expersts)

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (10/31/07 1:25 PM) reply + / -
To remove fuser: Take 4 screws off back panel. Then two screws off the front (one above the door and one below the door. Then pop the left side panel off and disconnect the speaker and another wire connected to fuser. Then remove back panel. You will see 4 more screws that attaches the fuser to the printer. Take out the 4 screws and the fuser pulls straight out. Trying to write this from memory. If you have problems, holler again and I'll see if I can come up with more detail. After you install fuser, be SURE to leave power disconnected for a few minutes, turn it on and try it. Good luck, mine was a real pain.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (11/4/07 6:41 PM) reply + / -
JC96-03210A is te number ya want. Good luck! :-)PCRMike

Re: Dell laser repair parts by epiart (11/13/07 7:52 AM) reply + / -
pcrmike:

I'd like the link to the Dell MFP 1600N manual and do you know if the scanner assembly for the Sammy SCX-4720F will work in the Dell 1600N?

Also, who sells the Sammy parts?

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (11/14/07 11:51 AM) reply + / -
If you have a part number, precisionroller.com should have/be able to get them. Use the Sammy part numbers though. :-)PCRMike

Re: Dell laser repair parts by damndell (11/18/07 3:23 PM) reply + / -
having the same "open heat error" this is the third time i have had to replace this. luckily i work for a company so we have "dell's gold support" and they send me what i need but it seems like that they only send me stuff i don't need. if anyone knows a way i can easily do this pleas let me know.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (11/18/07 5:19 PM) reply + / -
you need the fuser unit to replace it. Easy once it is in hand. Order Samsung PN# JC96-03210A from precisionroller.com and email me if you like for the instructions. :-)PCRMike

Re: Dell laser repair parts by myenzo (11/19/07 8:51 AM) reply + / -
Thanks PCRMike.

Is the Dell N5796 110V Fuser any better or crappy like the Dell?

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (11/19/07 9:44 AM) reply + / -
The Sammy and Dell fusers for these models are the same piece with a different PN#. FWIW, I have only had to replace one on about 6 of these in the last 3 years. The Sammy will likely be cheaper, but possibly not. :-) PCRMike

Re: Dell laser repair parts by ryk1998 (11/23/07 6:38 PM) reply + / -
a reminder dell sells fusers for around $40 shipped. precisionroller is obviously too expensive

Re: Dell laser repair parts by myenzo (11/24/07 1:17 PM) reply + / -
Yes, but it's not in stock and hasn't been so for some time.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by pcrmike (11/28/07 7:27 AM) reply + / -
Ditto that. :-( PCRMike

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (12/7/07 3:41 PM) reply + / -
The Dell part number is N5796. You will need to call Dell to order it.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by jstep (12/30/07 6:33 PM) reply + / -
Have 1600n mfp that has damaged pressure roller and heat sleeve. Anyone know where I can find individual parts for the fuser? The fuser still works, just need a new pressure roller and heat sleeve.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by moe (12/30/07 7:03 PM) reply + / -
It's a Samsung printer. I checked the only source that could possibly have it and they don't have parts for that particular fuser.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by techknowbug (edited 1/6/08 6:39 PM) reply + / -
I am working on a Dell 1600n laser. It restarts itself several times when powering on and eventualy gets stuck on the message "Warming up Please wait". Some times it won't do any start up functions and displays a solid shaded line on the display. If I disconnect the scanner wires from the system control board it knows enough to display a "locked scanner message". I am thinking the Power supply board needs replacing? Any diagnostic help and/or parts locating help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by techknowbug (edited 1/8/08 7:53 PM) reply + / -
If it makes verticle lines only when using the document feeder it is most likely a dirty glass strip over the scanner light bar. If it makes verticle lines in all modes (printing, flat bed scanning/copying, receiving faxes) it could be the fuser or a dirty glass over the laser where ever the laser images to a drum roller (usually a larger green roller). It is possible that this green drum roller is inside the toner - if so - replacing the toner cartridge could fix it. Maybe you could try an old used toner to see of the problem changes - if so - it is very likely that a new toner would fix your print quality issue.

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (1/28/08 6:03 AM) reply + / -
fixed the line by cleaning the scanner bar from the doc feeder. Will change toner next time and see. Thanks.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by sceaton (2/4/08 12:04 PM) reply + / -
Hello!

My 1600n fuser appears to be stuck "on" ... the printer overheated (display read "over heat") and you could smell it cooking ... I pulled the toner cartridge out and saw that the fuser lamp was on. This apparently damaged the lamp since after power cycling the printer, I received and "Open heat" message. I just finished replacing the fuser, and the new one does the same thing! The fuser lamp turns on as soon as I turn on the printer and does not turn off.

What controls the fuser lamp? I thought temperature control would be in the fuser itself to turn the lamp on/off. Apparently not since a brand new fuser does the same thing.

Any advice? I'm $80 committed now, should I bail or keep trying? Thanks!

Re: Dell laser repair parts by woodstocksez (2/7/08 2:23 PM) reply + / -
After a particularly nasty paper jam, I received an Open Heat error in my Dell 1600n printer. After reading online, it seemed that the problem may be that I needed a new fuser. I ordered one and installed it. After I turned the printer on, it started to smell like something was burning and I believe the display had a message about overheating. Eventually, Low Heat Error was displayed. I turned the printer off, then on again and got an Open Heat Error message, which is now all I can get after turning the printer off and on.

It sounds to me like the safety fuse mentioned in another thread regarding Low Heat Error in the Dell 1600n may have opened. If that's the case (i.e., the printer overheats whenever it's turned on), does that mean my problem lies somewhere besides the fuser (I expect that it does)? Also, is it possible to buy and install a replacement fuse, or is the new fuser now toast (as the first one also is if the same thing happened)?

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (3/3/08 2:58 PM) reply + / -
Found this on a Dell forum.... Might help you...

We have a dell 1600n which is giving 'heat errors' on the printer's LCD. We replaced the controller board having pn: WD954 as suggested by the DELL techs and solved the problem which was causing burn smell coming out from the fuser, however printer still giving 'open heat error' on LCD and is not working. Replacing the fuser didnt help also...

OK solved problem.

Found that BOTH controller board and fuser went dead probably due to an electrical surge or something. Having replaced both, I solved the problem.

NB: Replacing only one of the parts does not fully solve the problem. It might fool you by popping up the error after several printouts [even after 100 pages!!] just as it did to me.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (3/7/08 9:46 AM) reply + / -
Found a fast and reasonable webite for fuser for Dell 1600n - Softarcade.net.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Blanka (4/29/08 6:49 PM) reply + / -
What is the dell part number for the controller board?
N5696 110V Engine Power Board Assembly
http://www.impactcomputers.com/n5696.html

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (5/2/08 7:30 PM) reply + / -
I purchased the fuser from dell parts. It was $38

Re: Dell laser repair parts by tracy6472 (5/9/08 11:21 AM) reply + / -
Searching for a "Drum" replacement for my Dell 1600n, help anyone?

Re: Dell laser repair parts by RMParker (5/13/08 5:06 AM) reply + / -
Talk to any cartridge remanufacturer they are readily available. It's basically a Samsung ML2250 modified for Dell.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by blanka (5/22/08 11:33 AM) reply + / -

N5796 110V Fuser

M5517 ADF Engine Assembly

M5914 ADF Lower Cover Assembly

M5512 ADF Pickup Assembly

4M346 ADF Rubber Pad

K5751 ADF Top Cover

G5112 Base Assembly (LOUISIANA, 110V)

C5212 Bezel, Prt

R5378 Exit Sensor

U4718 FAX Terminator Plug, 1600n/

P5150 Front Door Cover

N5672 Left Front Cover Support

K5684 Left Side Cover

N5682 Main Fan (1-wire)

AD0624MS-A70GL Main Fan (1-wire)

J5946 Main Gear Assembly

D5043 Main Paper Output Tray

R5080 MODEM, Card

R5073 Onal 250-Sheet Paper Tray

R5074 OP Panel Controller Board

R5075 Op Panel Extension Cover (Paper-Clip Tray)

D5035 Op Panel Overlay

R5078 Pass-Through Paper Door

7Y600 Power Cord

C5210 Primary 250-sheet Paper Tray

N5668 Printhead

N5640 Rear Cover

N5674 Right Front Cover Support

J5907 Right Side Cover

R5077 Scanning Unit Assembly

U5171 Transfer Roller

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (6/24/08 10:22 AM) reply + / -
I would like to have the service manual for a Dell 1600n printer.

thanks in advance.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by steve parts (6/24/08 11:05 AM) reply + / -
http://www.libertytoner.com/products/dell/delf-1600-fs.htm

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (6/24/08 2:02 PM) reply + / -
Will replacing the fuser fix this problem. I have the exact same issue.

"My 1600N will report a paperjam, just as the paper reaches the fuser. All I have to do is open and close the toner access door, and then the sheet will continue through as normally. It does this every time, on every sheet, difficult when printing a 100 page document, ideas???"

Re: Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (7/30/08 12:29 PM) reply + / -
I have this same problem. I took the cover off the back of the printer. There is a blue plastic lever that moves when paper passes by it. It looks a little like a fish hook. It is broken. Anyone now where to find a replacement part?

Re: Dell laser repair parts/1600N open heat error by x53Gunner (8/4/08 8:42 PM) reply + / -
I got this printer as a freebie. After reading the incredibly useful posts from the group, it seems that I have to replace both the fuser (now $86 from Dell!) AND the controller board to make it 100% operational. How much did these/do these things sell for new? Sad as it is, it may not be worth it.

Thanks,
TJ

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (9/15/08 10:13 AM) reply+1 + / -
Would you share the Service manual for the Dell Laser MFP 1600n. I have the Owners manual but it does not have an exploded parts diagram. My unit has the same problems,i.e. paper jams, with a broken paper sensor arm (exit sensor)?
Thank you.
Respectfully, Rand

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (9/15/08 10:30 AM) reply + / -
Mike, I have a broken paper sensor on the fuser assy. Can you help? Is the little S-shaped arm available or must I buy a new fuser assy? Not clear from the posts.
Thank you.
Respctfully, Rand

Re: Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (9/22/08 9:30 PM) reply + / -
Rand,

I have a burnt out fuser the the Dell 1600N and the S-shaped arm is intact. I have no use for the burnt fuser unit except for to part it out. It's a pretty small part and doesn't weigh much, I don't think it would cost too much to send. Interested?

Don

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by kbprint (9/29/08 9:32 AM) reply + / -
I would like to purchase your burnt out fuser. I need a roller assembly that snapps into the back.

Please contact me asap.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (9/30/08 6:12 AM) reply + / -
Don, Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Been busy back East and just received notice this morning of your reply to my query. I certainly would like to purchase your damaged fuser solely for the S-shaped arm paper sensor. I can prepay or after the fact, whatever works for you. My mailing address is 4328 W. Villa Linda Drive, Glendale, AZ 85310-5119. My cell is 623.845.2115. Thank you. Respectfully, Rand

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (10/16/08 2:49 PM) reply + / -
Hello, Yes the Fuse roller does get effected with a "Open Heat Erro". There is a lamp inside the roller which heats the roller. The lamp is connected to the roller at both the ends. If one of the end breaks off, then we get this error.

Do you know of a source where we can get a new fuse roller?
Do let me know.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (10/17/08 9:32 PM) reply + / -
Fix for open heat error - worked on Samsung scx 4500 printer

The problem may be caused by dirt getting in between the fuser cylinder and heat sensor. Before ordering a new fuser -which can be expensive - and if you have some experience with electronics, you may try the following:

1)Disconnect the power supply from the mains and the printer cable and wait for the printer to cool. Do not just turn the printer off; unplug it.

2) Open the printer. Remove the printing cartridge.

3) Locate the two Phillips screws that hold the fuser cover (the one that has high temperature and/or high voltage warnings printed on it) and remove them with a suitable tool.

4) In the middle of the fuser unit on the interior side there is a heat sensor. It has two wires, that go to a connector on the left of the interior side (with the printer open towards you). The connector sits in a holder. Pull it out of the holder, then disconnect the male from the female. Untangle the sensor's wires from the plastic wings that hold them onto the unit.

5) Now you are ready to remove the heat sensor. It is held in place by one Phillips screw similar to the two you removed from the fuser cover.

6) Having removed the screw, pull the sensor first slightly away from the fuser (to clear the plastic margin on the fuser unit) and then straight up. DO NOT apply force! it should come out very easily.

7) Now you are holding the heat sensor. You are looking at a black square piece of plastic with a hole in the middle (for the screw) out of which on one side come out the two wires ending with a connector, and on the other side, two thin plates laminated together in a soft transparent plastic material (probably silicone rubber). If you look carefully, inbetween the two metal plates sits a very tiny component - the actual semiconductor sensor.

8) On the side of the sensor that when in operation faces the hot fuser cylinder, you will find a layer of solid black residue. Now comes the tricky part: removing the residue. Careless manipulation of the sensor may result in a permanently damaged sensor. You have been warned.

9) Hold the sensor (or place it on an adequate surface, eg rubber) so that no excessive mechanical tension is applied to its active parts (the laminated plates and semiconductor). Scrape the residue off the sensor gently with an object that will not harm the transparent plastic lamination. Do not use anything sharp. The residue should come off very easily. If it doesn't, do not apply excessive force.

10) You are ready to mount the sensor back on the fuser unit. Insert it exactly as you removed it, with the active part down. The wires that go to the connector should come out the side opposite to the connector (if you took notice when you disassembled, they make a u-turn when assembled). You will not be able to mount the sensor if you insert it the other way around.

11) Secure the sensor with its Phillips screw. Do not apply excessive torque.

12) Thread the sensor's wiring through the plastic wings on the fuser body and assemble the connector.

13) Put the cover back on the fuser unit and secure it with its 2 screws.

14) Put the printing cartridge back in place.

15) Close the printer. Connect it to the mains and to the computer. Turn power on.

16) Happy printing.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by goodnetworking (11/7/08 7:38 PM) reply + / -
Looking for the fan that is listed 1-wire N5682, but not paying $60 for it, if there is anyone that knows where ro get on, Dell is trying to get the part into there system, pn 520025 or 520052 i think.
thanks

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by dhsiaood (11/7/08 9:09 PM) reply + / -
goodnetworking, i can probably part my out for you. My retired 1600n unit is still sitting around, I'm sure lots of spare parts are usable. I'll write back once I've located the part on it.

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by dhsiaood (11/10/08 6:15 PM) reply + / -
Hey goodnetworking,

I just got done locating and removing the part you're looking for, the fan N5682. you can get in touch with me at dhsiaood@yahoo.com if you are interested in it. thanks

Don

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (11/11/08 9:18 AM) reply + / -
Don, I certainly would like to purchase your damaged fuser solely for the S-shaped arm (paper sensor?). I can prepay or after the fact, whatever works for you. My mailing address is 4328 W. Villa Linda Drive, Glendale, AZ 85310-5119. Thank you. Respectfully, Rand

Re: Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (11/11/08 9:20 AM) reply + / -
dhsiaood, I would like to purchase your damaged fuser assembly solely for the S-shaped arm (paper sensor?). I can prepay or after the fact, whatever works for you. My mailing address is 4328 W. Villa Linda Drive, Glendale, AZ 85310-5119. Thank you. Respectfully, Rand

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by dhsiaood (11/11/08 1:42 PM) reply + / -
Rand, you want the whole unit or just the S-arm? could probably save a few bucks on shipping for just the S-arm. I can take it apart pretty easily.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (11/12/08 7:04 AM) reply + / -
dhsiaood, appreciate your reply. all I really need is the S-arm. but, never can tell when I may need the entire fuser assembly. so whatever works for you I'll be happy with the deal. respectfully, Rand

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (11/14/08 7:29 AM) reply + / -
Have a 1600n. When scanning a document, using the adf. every so often the paper jams when its between hald and three-quarters thought the rollers. Everything looks fine. is it easy to open adf assembly and check the rollers inside??? Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by dhsiaood (11/19/08 3:10 PM) reply + / -
Rand, sorry been a bit busy with work, but I have the S-arm parted out and will be sending it to you tomorrow. I'll enclose payment instructions in the shipment... I'm thinking either Paypal or you can cut me a check- cost should be very reasonable. Sound okay?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (11/20/08 10:40 AM) reply + / -
dhsiaood,
I'll send payment along promptly.
Much thanks for your help.
Respectfully, Rand

Re: Dell laser repair parts by maxtr (11/21/08 9:34 PM) reply + / -
Hello to everybody of laserjet Guru(s)

:)

I have multifunctional Dell 1600n printer. Recently i found message on LCD screen as "Open Heat Error" which shows to problem with fuser unit.
Therefore I removed the fuser from printer and found out that tube (where lamp inside) from one side is fused. The other point is that second tube (with propably thermal-tape) have the traces of warping. I suppose that it is neccessary to buy a new fuser unit. At the web shops I found out just "110V" fuser units for Dell 1600n. In other hand I see the "230V" marking labled on the body of my existing fuser unit.

What do you suggest in above situation?

Re: Dell laser repair parts by trigger1937 (11/21/08 10:48 PM) reply + / -
I have a Dell 3000cn Laser printer and it needs a paper roller in the upper rear paper transport. It gets a paper jam there because one of the guide rollers, which is shaped liver a very tiny bread dough roller pin is broken on one side. The roller is held in place by two tiny coil springs which hold the rolling pin from both ends (like the handles on a Rolling Pin) This
is a very tiny part and I'm sure it probably only costs $1 or $2 but as it is, one end of the roller pin is just floating and every now and then it jams the paper. Other than that it seems to power up fine and passes all the tests.

While the printer installs under Windows Xp and looks normal I can not communicate with the printer from the installed driver. It wants to search for a network printer and I have it attached via USB and it can't find it, even though Windows shows it is installed and ready. Any command to print a test page never completes. Page is fed but jams.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Arthur1 (12/2/08 8:41 AM) reply + / -
My customer has a Dell 1600 that has a ghost image down the page at exactly 3 inches. Is that the fuser, or could it be the cartridge?

Thanks,

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Parthiv (12/2/08 8:51 AM) reply + / -
Hey, looks like many users are having this ' Open heat Error' and the 'Paper Jam'.

I too am having the Open Heat error and need to replace the fuse.
Anyone out there having a unused 1600N and can sell me the Fuser Unit? Would appreciate your response.

Thnx..
Parthiv

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Blanka (12/15/08 2:03 PM) reply + / -
JC96-03210A 110V Fuser
for
SCX-4520
SCX-4720F
SCX-4720FN
http://www.impactcomputers.com/jc96-03210a.html

same as

N5796 110V Fuser
for
1600 Printer
1600cn Printer
1600n Printer
http://www.impactcomputers.com/n5796.html

Re: Dell laser repair parts by sully891 (12/15/08 5:21 PM) reply + / -
had an electrical surge last weekend and my 1600n is no longer getting power - no lights no beeps no nothing. Could this be a simple thing to fix? If so, what is the best way to go about it?

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (12/15/08 5:35 PM) reply + / -
Hello Sully,

Check out for a fuse in the Power section. If the fuse is blown then nothing will work. It is normal in a power surge that the fuse blows off.

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Blanka (12/15/08 6:17 PM) reply + / -
The part that you need to replace is most likely

http://www.impactcomputers.com/n5696.html

Re: Dell fuser no heat fix by hp-printer-dave (12/16/08 12:15 AM) reply-1 + / -
THERE IS A FIX FOR THE "NO HEAT" ON A DELL 1600 FUSER !!!!!!

Mine has worked for 3 weeks now after taking the metal caped fuse out of the fuser unit & prying off the aluminum cap & guess what is under that cap ---- a metal concave disk that pops up creating an open in a power surge. Pop it the opposite way from wnen you first see it & put the metal cap back on --- it will be a little bent up from prying it off but as long as it stays on in the end, put it back in the fuser & your fuser should heat up again. I did this on 2 printers with SWEEEEEET sucess !

Re: Dell fuser no heat fix by hp-printer-dave (12/16/08 12:15 AM) reply + / -

Mine has worked for 3 weeks now after taking the metal caped fuse out of the fuser unit & prying off the aluminum cap & guess what is under that cap ---- a metal concave disk that pops up creating an open in a power surge. Pop it the opposite way from wnen you first see it & put the metal cap back on --- it will be a little bent up from prying it off but as long as it stays on in the end, put it back in the fuser & your fuser should heat up again. I did this on 2 printers with SWEEEEEET sucess !

Re: Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (12/16/08 5:01 AM) reply + / -
Thanks for the help and direction to get parts. Fuse was blown big time and a capacitor next to the fuse was blown open and had sprayed black dust all over. A friend said that the magic smoke escaped from the thingy so no worky, meaning I need a new mother board.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Parthiv (12/16/08 8:22 AM) reply + / -
Anyone having a 1600N on hands and looking for disposing it off?
I need the Fuser component ( Open Heat Error).

All the better if you are based in Chicago.

Thnx..

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (12/16/08 6:00 PM) reply + / -
Hey PCRMIKE:

Do you still have the fuser paper sensor? If you do I think that is what I need.

Let me know

Re: Dell laser repair parts by walshcc (12/18/08 8:39 PM) reply + / -
Can anyone send me the service manual section on replacing the fuser assembly? Thanks

Re: Dell laser repair parts by KI4HPD (edited 1/16/09 3:08 AM) reply+1 + / -
I have a Dell 3000cn color printer. I'm trying to replace the yellow cartridge. The paper that came with cartridge didn't say to go to the Menu to select the cartridge so the yellow was visible when I opened the front door. It wouldn't come out so I closed the front door. After that when trying to go to menu I keep getting 004-332 Restart Printer. I think the fuser unit is stuck cause it won't turn the cartridges and keeps saying to restart the printer. Any help out there?
Thanks
Jerry

Re: Dell laser repair parts by KI4HPD (1/7/09 5:22 AM) reply + / -
I have a Dell 3000cn color printer. I'm trying to replace the yellow cartridge. The paper that came with cartridge didn't say to go to the Menu to select the cartridge so the yellow was visible when I opened the front door. It wouldn't come out so I closed the front door. After that when trying to go to menu I keep getting 004-332 Restart Printer. I think the fuser unit is stuck cause it won't turn the cartridges and keeps saying to restart the printer. Any help out there?
Thanks
Jerry

Re: Dell laser repair parts by rob818 (1/11/09 10:06 PM) reply + / -
My 1600n started jamming intermittently. Sometimes 20 pages (letter and legal paper) print without any problems, other times every other page jam (when half way in the output tray). I open and close the toner door and it feeds the page. I am printing 100 to 150 page documents at a time and it can really be a pain. I have gotten my use out of this unit (4 years old), however feel this is the best unit I had so far and would like to repair it.
No smug or missed pages, no goasting. Fault code is 1 or 2, no heat warning or code. Is this the pick up roller or the Fuser?

Re: Dell laser repair parts by hp-printer-dave (1/12/09 12:03 AM) reply + / -

Mine has worked for 3 weeks now after taking the metal caped fuse out of the fuser unit & prying off the aluminum cap & guess what is under that cap ---- a metal concave disk that pops up creating an open in a power surge. Pop it the opposite way from wnen you first see it & put the metal cap back on --- it will be a little bent up from prying it off but as long as it stays on in the end, put it back in the fuser & your fuser should heat up again.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by rbeam (1/15/09 6:13 PM) reply + / -
Dell 1600N. Open heat error. Replaced fuser. Still does not work. Examined first fuser... fuse blown in fuser. Second fuser, fuse is fine. Neither one works. I figure the problem is now upstream of the fuser. Also have noisy fan in another 1600N. Would really like to buy a tech service manual with schematics.

Anyone have one to sell?

Thank you,
Russell

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Genaugmen (2/16/09 2:34 AM) reply + / -
Your post helped a lot. I just picked up one of these Dell 1600n and had "open heat error". Apparently someone had tried fooling with the fuser and left it unplugged but still had same error when plugged in, so i followed your steps and it worked good as new. There wasn't much muck on the sensor. A few really small streaks, but it was enough to make a difference. THANKS.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Genaugmen (2/16/09 2:37 AM) reply + / -
Just to be clear I'm referring to this post: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (10/17/08 9:32 PM)

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (3/10/09 4:21 AM) reply + / -
Hi There

Would it be possible to send me the instructions for fitting a fuser unit, in the Dell 1600N or its equivilant Samsung SCX-4720F

Many Thanks

Caroline

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (3/10/09 6:12 AM) reply + / -
that roller is about $75 part# isr5375

Re: Dell laser repair parts by WillV (4/10/09 6:30 AM) reply + / -
Does anyone know the part number for the fuser controller board mentioned above in post "Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (3/3/08 2:58 PM)"? A search for the mentioned part number of "WD954", along with "Dell 1600N", returned only this page. Or is this controller board actually the Engine Power Board Assembly?

Thanks
Will

Problem with Dell 1600n by conwab (4/23/09 5:58 PM) reply + / -
Hi, I was attempting to update the firmware on my Dell 1600n this afternoon, and during the middle of the firmware update process my PC hung. So the firmware update failed. I had to recycle the power on the Dell 1600n, and now it's completely dead. When I turn the power on, it makes absolutely no sound - the only hint that the power is even on, is the first row of the LCD display is just black boxes right across.

Dell support was no help. I can't reflash the firmware because the PC can't see the printer - no connectivity.

I'm wondering if this is a case of no firmware on the machine (making it essentially a paperweight), or if I have a fuse or power issue and it was just coincidental with my firmware update.

Any/all ideas would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Parthive (4/24/09 7:13 AM) reply + / -
Hello,

In case the printer actually becomes a paperweight - i would suggest selling off the parts. I am in need of the Fuser component. Do send me an email if you decide.

Thnx..
Parthive

Re: Dell laser repair parts by lskohn (7/1/09 8:17 PM) reply+1 + / -
The ADF on my Dell MFP 1600n pulls top sheet about 2 inches, then stops and displays a "Document Jam" message -- what part do I need to replace please?

Re: Dell cartridge clamp by Joan Balliett (7/7/09 12:20 PM) reply + / -
I was changing the black cartridge on my Dell 966 Photo printer and the clamp snapped. Is this one part? Maybe you know a repair person in Glendale or Peoria, Arizona?

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (8/5/09 9:09 PM) reply + / -
Mike

Can you e-mail me the service manual.

Thanks

John

Re: Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (8/5/09 10:59 PM) reply + / -
How do I do that?

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by dipanza (8/6/09 9:07 AM) reply + / -
hi pcmike please email me the service manual for dell 1600n.. thanks in advance for you cooperation
felix

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by jweldoncpa (8/6/09 12:55 PM) reply + / -
Mike

Can you e-mail me the rapair manual?

Thanks

John

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (8/19/09 10:19 AM) reply + / -
PCRmike,

Would you be so kind to email me the service manual for the Dell 1600N? I'm trying to replace a part and I'm running into some issues.

Thanks.
-Ryan

Re: Dell laser repair parts by mamadidit (8/22/09 11:16 PM) reply + / -
Hi! new to this forum, and am not sure at this time what is wrong with my Dell 1600. My daughter brought it home from work. She said it was not feeding the paper right. So if I could get a service manual or at least the parts about paper feeding problems. It sounds like it could be a few things. Also, do you have to have toner in it to be able to check it out? I know I sound pretty dumb, but I've always had Lexmarks. When they started giving me problems I tossed them.
Thanks

Re: Dell laser repair parts by mamadidit (8/22/09 11:38 PM) reply + / -
where can I get the Drivers and Utilities CD to the Dell 1600N?

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (8/26/09 7:51 AM) reply + / -
Hi Mike: I have the 1600n and the copies I generate have regular marks on them and I was told that they are coming from the fuser. I tried to remove the fuser to clean it but I was afraid of breaking the plastic on the outer edges holding the fuser in. Can you send me the segement from the repair manual on how to remove the fuser.

Thanks, Jim

Re: Dell laser repair parts by dewser (8/31/09 3:13 PM) reply + / -
my 1600n was having the open heat error and i opened her up and did the fix as hp printer dave said worked perfect!!! thanks dude! but now here is my problem; because of the intesnse heat the rollers have stuck together and "fused" causing a paperjam everytime i use it>>>> is there anyone to "unstick" the tape of the two rollers, spray or other wise??

Thanks in advance

Re: Dell laser repair parts by moe (8/31/09 5:15 PM) reply + / -
If the rollers stuck together, it's fuser replacement time.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by mamadidit (9/1/09 3:24 PM) reply + / -
found service manuals at manual universe for $20. in case anybody needs one

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Princebaskar (9/4/09 3:40 AM) reply + / -
Mostly of the cases is the roller that picks the paper.
See a picture here:

http://store.yahoo.com

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by wfearn0310@charter.n (9/6/09 8:39 PM) reply + / -
I really could use the manuel parts ti fix the fuser. This is the only printer I have. Also if there might be another fix which could be cheaper without being a fire hazard.

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (9/23/09 12:51 PM) reply + / -
I need a copy of the Dell 1600n service manual & the dell 1710 if you can help,plus also a source for parts for these machines.Thank You

Re: Dell laser repair parts by philly5706 (9/25/09 10:58 PM) reply + / -
The Dell 1600 is actually a Samsung SCX-4720. That Parts & Service manual can be obtained at http://www.justmanuals.com
The 1710 is actually a Lexmark E330. You can get that Parts & Service manual at the same site.
It is not free.

Phil

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by Anonymous (9/30/09 11:44 AM) reply + / -
Hi
I need the part numbers for the feed tire and seperation pad thank Hank

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by bwickham (10/1/09 5:45 AM) reply + / -
I have a dell 3000cn color laser printer. I'm trying to replace the cyan toner roll. Do you have the part of the service manual that shows this process?

Re: Dell laser repair parts by RMParker (10/1/09 8:56 AM) reply + / -
Here's a link for the Dell 1600n Service Manual (Samsung SCX4920) for free. I posted it at Mega Upload for those of you that need it. Click past the add on the site that always comes up to pay for the site and hit free user and type in the visual code in the top right corner.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZRU9IILQ

Hope that helps all of you on the Samsung 1600n.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by mychewychew (10/28/09 11:16 AM) reply + / -
Here is a place you can find good used parts for printers computers ext: https://www.5rprocessors.com/productcart/pc/home.asp

Re: Dell laser repair parts by mychewychew (10/28/09 1:42 PM) reply + / -
Try contacting this place as they have lots of used parts tested. I get all my printer parts and computer parts from them.They also have rebuilt printers and computers. https://www.5rprocessors.com/productcart/pc/home.asp

Re: Dell laser repair parts by ladytech (12/21/09 4:00 PM) reply + / -
Dell 5330 laser printer with the error "Back door open" this error remains when door is closed. Can anyone help with this?

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by warrior4 (9/29/10 11:17 PM) reply + / -
pcrmike can I get a copy of this service manual for Dell1600mfp or samsung SCX-4720F..your can send to warrior45123@gmail.com

Thanks,

warrior4

Re: Dell laser repair parts by nowwhatnapster (9/7/11 12:41 PM) reply + / -
I have a Dell 1600n that has 54,321 pages printed. Over the last 3 months it struggles to feed paper from the main tray. After looking at the service manual I found a section stating these parts wear out after 60,000 pages.

ADF Roller 60,000 Pages
Pick-up Roller 60,000 Pages
Friction Pad 60,000 Pages
Transfer Roller 60,000 Pages

Since I'm at 54,321 I think either the Pick-up Roller, or the Friction Pad needs to be replaced.

When a paper comes out that it has a grey rectangular smudge, presumable from where it was failing to grasp the paper. It could be the back side rubbing against the friction pad. I'm not sure.

Can anyone confirm if this is the Friction Pad P/N "6 MEA UNIT-HOLDER PAD JC97-01931A"
And if this is the pick-up roller "27 MEA UNIT-PICKUP JC97-01926A"

Re: Dell laser repair parts by DAiv (9/24/11 9:19 PM) reply + / -
i have dell 1600n , my printer take 2 time paper and jam ! what can i do?

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Russ Blakeman (11/16/11 12:49 PM) reply + / -
Looking for a service manual pdf for the 5230n/5230dn - anyone have it or know whicj OEM made it and the equivalent model?

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Nowwhatnapster (11/16/11 1:40 PM) reply + / -
@DAiv

Sounds like you have the same problem I had. You need to replace the friction pad/pick up roller. A guy taught me a trick. You can turn the piece of rubber inside out and its like brand new. Very easy to do, no cost. You just need to read the service manual to understand what I'm talking about.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by bt9729 (3/22/12 1:01 PM) reply + / -
Hey. I have a Dell 5330dn laser printer. The rubber pad on the fuser roller is worn. Can you replace the rubber pad roller seperately or only the whole fuser unit.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by philly5706 (3/23/12 12:25 AM) reply + / -
You need the entire fuser.

Re: Dell laser repair parts by Blanka (3/23/12 7:15 AM) reply + / -
it might be one of these rollers for the 5330dn

J611H Exit Roller
J149H Feed Roller
K144H Idle Roller
K145H MPF Pickup Roller
H127H Pickup Roller
M098H Retard Roller
J148H Transfer Roller

Re: Dell laser repair parts by cactus (8/1/12 10:52 AM) reply + / -
Thank you!

My Samsung SCX-4500W has not printed much - the original toner cartridge is still functional - but the printer ran so hot that it smelled. Eventually, it "rebooted" over and over again.

Your guide is to the point. Five minutes and this neat printer was back in duty.

Thanks again! You saved my day.

/gustav

Re: Dell laser repair parts by stacik91 (12/17/12 7:30 AM) reply + / -
we have a dell laser printer 7330 and we had someone come out and look at it because it was showing an error. he said we need a fuser exit sensor assembly from dell. we previously ordered a fuser actuator in which he instructed us to do but it was the wrong part. dell doesn't sell it seperatly (fuser exit sensor assembly) and in order to fix this small part, they want you to buy the whole maintenance kit which is 449.00. where can i find just the fuser exit sensor assembly? please help!!

Re: Dell laser repair parts by cactus (edited 12/17/12 8:29 AM) reply + / -
You may try at:

http://www.donparts.com

We recently obtained a set of pick-up rollers for the paper tray of our Lexmark T640 at a cost close to what alone our local postage would have been.

/gustav

Re: Dell laser repair parts by lorda (1/23/13 5:18 PM) reply + / -
my dell 1600n is pulling the paper and biting it (damaging it) on the left side, this is on the main paper feeder and not the one on the lid on top of the scanner.
does anyone knows what part no is for the rollers or the rubbers that need to be replaces?

thanks

Re: Re: Dell laser repair parts by nowwhatnapster (1/23/13 6:17 PM) reply + / -
If it is the rubber that grabs the paper on the main tray you can remove the rubber, flip it inside out, put it back together and you'll be good for another 50k pages. It is not terribly difficult to do this. I found a guide somewhere on the internet on how to remove the rubber

Re: Dell laser repair parts by therealex (3/13/13 8:30 PM) reply + / -
Well, our faithful 1600n isn't picking up paper from the tray, and the fuser roller has some scratches in it. I was going to fix it, but I think I'll just break down and get another printer at this point.

I'm happy to part it out for a reasonable price. The fuser can be used for parts, other than the roller it's fine. The circuit board is good, various little annoying plastic parts are all there. The only thing missing is the friction pad on the paper tray (I took it off trying to reverse it, instead of the pick up roller. Yeah, I know - dumb.)

I'll leave this message up for a year or so, until either it's gone or I can't find anywhere to store it. BTW - the toner is almost brand new, about 85% left. I've checked the box marked "notify if someone responds", so I should get the message. If I don't, you'll know because I always respond within a couple of days. In that case, e-mail me at therealex123@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters