fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

T2 cluch error on hp2550l !!!! Help!!

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

T2 cluch error on hp2550l !!!! Help!! by gary3452 (12/1/05 12:53 PM) reply + / -
I am getting a T2 clutch errror after taking my 2550l apart. What happend is the carasel got stuck the person endend up bending the carasel locking mechnanism. I fixed that and put it all back together, now im getting a T2 Clutch error. Its getting this error with cartridges in or out and drum the same. Please help . Thanks

Re: T2 cluch error on hp2550l !!!! Help!! by dmzcompute (12/1/05 2:32 PM) reply + / -
Does the carousel move? If not you may have a broken bushing on the right side. This was very common with the original 2500 series and prevented the carousel from moving. Where are you seeing the T2 clutch error message since this printer only has light patterns.

Re: T2 cluch error on hp2550l !!!! Help!! by gary3452 (12/1/05 2:48 PM) reply + / -
We fixed the carousel to move again. What happend with that is the lock bar that goes and locks the carousel in place bent out of adjustment. We got that bent back and now the carousel rotates and locks in place properly. We are seeing the T2 error on the Hp toolbox. ALSO could it be a timing issue with the carousel. Thank you

Re: T2 cluch error on hp2550l !!!! Help!! by dmzcompute (12/1/05 3:55 PM) reply + / -
Gary to be honest, I usually do not have much success with this model. We just about gave up on warranty repairs since it usually took 3 or 4 parts and we wasted a lot of labor time on them. Not an easy printer to fix. If T2 is the CL2 clutch it is the clutch on the right side towards the front which I think drives the image unit in front. I would just check the wiring going from the clutch to the dc controller. I know one time we had one with a bad clutch, but it made a horrible noise until we replaced it. Also you may want to check the housing that the clutch is attached to (the gear and shaft) as we had one where the screw holding the housing was loose. If the unit worked ok, before you had the brake issue, I really do not know what is happening since you would not have done anything with that clutch.

Re: T2 cluch error on hp2550l !!!! Help!! by dmzcompute (12/1/05 4:35 PM) reply + / -
Gary I just copied a long 27 page document I have regarding carousel issues and others. Maybe it will help, maybe not but click on my name above to email me and I will send it to you. It is really a cut and paste thing since the hp site does not let me send or download it just view it.

CAROUSEL HP2550L by megatech (2/9/06 3:46 PM) reply+2 + / -
TENGO PROBLEMAS CON UNA HP2550L, EL CARRUSEL NO QUEDA BIEN POSICIONADO. IMPRIME DOS PAGINAS Y LUEGO PIERDE LA ALINEACIÓN. LA MANDE AL SERVICIO TECNICO DE HP Y ME DICEN QUE HAY QUE CAMBIARLO u$S 200!! EXISTE ALGUN COMPONENTE QUE SE PUEDA CAMBIAR QUE HAGA QUE FUNCIONE BIEN? I´M READ ENGLISH BUT NOT WRITE GOOD. ;)

Re: Re: T2 cluch error on hp2550l !!!! Help!! by SAMIG (10/8/07 12:09 PM) reply + / -
CAN YOU PLASE E-MAIL THE THE FIX FOR ERROR 59.99. I HAVE AN HP 2840 WITH THE ABOVE ERROR, I THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT SAME CLUTCH(T2). OR IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS. THANK YOU

Re: T2 cluch error on hp2550l !!!! Help!! by e.zulu (5/26/10 7:15 AM) reply + / -
I have a problem with the hp laserjet 2550l printer.the thing is i just cleaned the printer removing the sprayed toner, after putting back the covers i get the t2 clutch errors in the form of secondary error lights.I checked the Carousel and everything seems to be fine.where did i go wrong? Before the service the printer was diplaying black toner cartridge light.
Any help Will be higly appreciated.

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters