Lexmark paper feed problems
| Post to this thread Post a new message thread|
|Lexmark paper feed problems by NewportSales (8/6/09 7:54 AM) reply||+1 + / -|
|I have a Lexmark at home and now a Lexmark printer at work that is having the same problem - it won't feed paper properly.|
When you try to print, or hit the "paper feed" button, the reels inside turn as if they are trying to feed the paper, but either the paper doesn't get grabbed at all, or only one side of the paper. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a way to fix it?
|Re: Lexmark paper feed problems by MichaelTech (8/6/09 1:21 PM) reply|| + / -|
|You will need new tires for the pickup assy.PN#576216|
|Re: Lexmark paper feed problems by nancyzl (11/1/09 4:40 PM) reply|| + / -|
|Hi, I have the same problem but what is PN#576216? thanks, N|
|Re: Lexmark paper feed problems by moe (11/1/09 7:35 PM) reply|| + / -|
|There are only several hundred different Lexmark models. It always amazes me how people think that all of them use the same part. BTW, that's not a real p/n. I think MichaelTech is as tired as I am of people saying, I have the same problem and I'm not giving you a model number either. |
|Re: Lexmark paper feed problems by nancyzl (11/2/09 4:37 AM) reply|| + / -|
|Hi,Its Model X83. If it's "new tires" where can I get them? Thanks for your assistance!. Nancy |
|Re: Lexmark paper feed problems by AZKATIE (11/13/11 6:40 PM) reply|| + / -|
|My Lexmark Printer X5470 just started feeding the paper in crooked, so it gets crumpled on one side. Any idea how to fix?|
|Re: Lexmark paper feed problems by LexmarkListens (11/15/11 1:41 PM) reply|| + / -|
|Try this approach.|
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside the feeder for any debris or foreign objects.
3. If you’re willing and physically able, you may also turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the table.
5. Re-brick your printer. Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
6. When the printer turns on, try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Should the problem persist, please contact Lexmark Technical Support Center for additional assistance.
Post to this thread:
|© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters|