fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Xerox Phaser 8560 says PCL5 out of memory?

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Xerox Phaser 8560 says PCL5 out of memory? by Jenn R (7/1/09 6:27 PM) reply + / -
I have had this unit for about a year and it has recently been printing a sheet that says "PCL5 out of memory" whenever I try to print anything with a large amount of data, like things I have created in Adobe programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) I use this printer at least 2-3 times per week and I have never had this problem before and cannot find any reference to it in the Phaser manual or online, other than someone who posted something that said to shut down the printer and restart it, which I tried but to no success. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Re: Xerox Phaser 8560 says PCL5 out of memory? by Anonymous (2/1/10 10:08 AM) reply + / -
Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm experiencing this problem now too and I cant find anything online. I print a magazine and am production right now and my entire magazine is sent via pdfs to proof. Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

Re: Xerox Phaser 8560 says PCL5 out of memory? by Anonymous (5/18/10 8:06 AM) reply + / -
Hi all,

this has happened to me three times now, you'd think I'd know by now....Each time it happens I forget the fix.

So while its still fresh in my memory heres what you do.

Go to the Xerox site: (This is the UK site for the Phaser 8560)

http://www.support.xerox.com

Once there download the PCL5c driver.

Once installed your printer should work fine.

My website: www.portrait-wedding-photographers.co.uk

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters