dark_heaven

asked Sep 23, 2008 at 4:24am
Epson Epson FX 100

Epson R350 waste ink counter reset problem

helloo.... im from Bangladesh. can anyone tell me how to reset the waste ink counter. ive tried with adjustment program for R350 but nothing happen. even i tried with power,setup and stop buttons but still remain the same. every time i turn on the printer its gives a warning message " service required ". i went to the service center but the technician suggested to change the motherboard of the printer.it will take $100 to change the motherboard. can anyone give me a suggestion what to do ??? pls help me out :(
helloo.... im from Bangladesh. can anyone tell me how to reset the waste ink counter. ive tried with adjustment program for R350 but nothing happen. even i tried with power,setup and stop buttons but still remain the same. every time i turn on the printer its gives a warning message " service required ". i went to the service center but the technician suggested to change the motherboard of the printer.it will take $100 to change the motherboard. can anyone give me a suggestion what to do ??? pls help me out :(
by Anonymous on Dec 20, 2008 at 7:59am Add comment
Hello? MY R350 is not resetting. SEres complete. Bu after again Service Require. See your manual for details.
by unknown on Dec 20, 2008 at 8:50am Add comment
I have same problem since 2006 i dont use r350 again coz hard to find reset software. . .
by Anonymous on Jan 13, 2009 at 10:05pm Add comment
Please download Resetter epson R350 in http://www.ngedownload.com/epson-r350-resetter.htm
by unknown on Mar 5, 2009 at 5:25am Add comment
password : ngedownload.com - unknown
How weird.........
NGEdownload didnt mention abt the password. though there is a text file contains nothing.
by dark_heaven on Mar 5, 2009 at 6:03am Add comment
Try this one instead:
http://www.servicemanuals.ru/download/epson/adj/R340_350.zip

It's untested for me as I don't have either model but whatever you do, virus scan it before you do ANYTHING as there's at least one of those utils infected with a trojan (Pretty sure it's not this one though).
by websnail on Mar 5, 2009 at 2:58pm Add comment
:(
i tried with this software before.. it didnt work for me :(
by dark_heaven on Mar 7, 2009 at 12:42am Add comment
Hello sir you can donwload adjustment program and follow it instruction you can contact me online with Spype ID: yotta_ink i will help you all problem.
http://www.mediafire.com
by Anonymous on Mar 7, 2009 at 1:37am Add comment
tnx a lot its work for me.....i follow the instruction and work it....thank you so much
by Anonymous on Apr 1, 2009 at 12:24am Add comment
thanks
by Anonymous on Apr 7, 2010 at 5:52am Add comment
I have epson r350 resetter .It work reset normally but ,after power
on warning is show again.plaese give me good resetter.
by soekyaw on Sep 29, 2010 at 9:26pm Add comment
my printer is end counter full.I give me epson r350 counter reseter. please.
by unknown on Aug 28, 2012 at 7:24pm Add comment