fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Help Epson RX650 Waste Ink Reset

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Help Epson RX650 Waste Ink Reset by AllyB (11/14/07 5:45 PM) reply + / -
Hi all, newbie here.
Have an Epson RX650 with full waste ink pads which I have purchase replacements. Have read all the posts about holding buttons down to reset the counter but I don't have paper feed and ink buttons on my RX650! Once my hubby has changed the pads how do we unlock the printer as it will no longer print as it is requesting maintanence or serviceman! Can't afford the prices they are charging. Also have the sccserve.exe ver 4.3 but will not communicate with the printer as it appears the printer is in lockdown. Also anyone tried the pipe feed to an external pot method for draining the ink from the waste pads on this printer and how did you do it? All helpful advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance ALLY

Re: Help Epson RX650 Waste Ink Reset by Don__1 (11/15/07 12:56 AM) reply + / -
If the printer has a Colour button and a Stop button, locate them.
Press and hold both the above buttons and then press the On button. Printer should turn on and display a service message. Release all butons and turn the printer Off and On again.

Re: Help Epson RX650 Waste Ink Reset by AllyB (11/15/07 1:41 AM) reply + / -
Thanks for the help but the only buttons this model has are:-

On/Off
Copy
Memory Card
Slide/Negative
Speciality Print
Scan
Display
Setup
Print Settings
Back
4 Way Scroll
OK
Start
Stop/Clear

Any other suggestions? Please?!?
Thanks
Ally

Re: Help Epson RX650 Waste Ink Reset by Don__1 (11/19/07 2:38 AM) reply + / -
Try Stop/Clear and Start while turning the device on.

Re: Help Epson RX650 Waste Ink Reset by hpwizard (12/17/09 8:04 AM) reply + / -
I've tried everything I think, ssc doesn't work, there was another programme which didn't work. Is there no manual reset for this model? Please help chaps!
Dazz UK

Re: Help Epson RX650 Waste Ink Reset by philly5706 (12/17/09 5:08 PM) reply + / -
Got something to trade? email me.

PK

Re: Help Epson RX650 Waste Ink Reset by hpwizard (12/18/09 6:55 AM) reply + / -
Hoorah! I downloaded the Epson Adjustment programme for the printer but it requires you to change the date on your pc BEFORE you download it. I did change the date when I first tried to use it but only AFTER I had downloaded the programme. This worked & now my customer is smiling again.
Merry Christmas!
Dazz UK

Re: Help Epson RX650 Waste Ink Reset by Wes (12/18/09 12:40 PM) reply + / -
Hey Dazz, good to see you back. Have you been hanging out at the Pub all this time?

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters