fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

epsom R320 service required reset

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

epsom R320 service required reset by Seannorth (1/1/07 2:49 AM) reply + / -
Hi all
Just wondering if anyone can help with the reset for my epsom
Thanks
Regards Sean

Re: epsoN R320 service required reset by Anonymous (1/1/07 2:52 AM) reply + / -
Download the ssc service utility. Just google or search for it here here.

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by hpwizard (1/1/07 12:45 PM) reply+1 + / -
Here it is!!

http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html

Dazz UK

Re: Re: epson R320 service required reset by ericaazim (1/5/07 4:11 PM) reply + / -
That link says it works for Windows, I really did read it :-) Is there one that works for a Mac (running OS 10.4.4 on a pre-Intel Mac). My epson R320 says "Service required. Printer Parts are at end of service life. See printer manual for details", which is really infuriating, since it was working fine until this error message!

thanks if you can help!

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by otronombre (2/16/07 11:06 PM) reply + / -
Press and hold 'stop' 'maintenance' and 'power' buttons for about 10 seconds, a message will come on the screen saying counter is reset and to turn off.

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by otronombre (2/16/07 11:09 PM) reply + / -
Press and hold 'stop' 'maintenance' and 'power' buttons for about 10 seconds, a message will come on the screen saying counter is reset and to turn off.

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by lardyhaha (2/18/07 5:12 AM) reply + / -
does this work for the r340 plz let me know

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by Anonymous (6/1/07 11:53 PM) reply + / -
thank you guys so much!

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by Bill Wood (11/17/07 8:08 AM) reply + / -
Thanks for this info, worked great. Why can't Epson give out this info?

Re: epsom stylus c44 plus by MR Ray BENGALL (12/28/07 2:00 AM) reply + / -
Hello,

When I try to print off the above printer I am getting the following message "Parts inside your printer are at the end of their service life". I have been told that I need to reset the ink overflow counters. I have now downloaded the 'SSC Service Utility', then I have used 'Protection Counter' and the 'Reset Counter Protection' option. The windows that subsequently pop up state that the 'waste counter is reseted'. But my maintenance light and green on/off buttons are still flashing.

Also, when I go into 'Protection Counter' and then 'Show current Value' a window pops up to tell 'sone error occurred'.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Ray

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by eagle_flh (1/14/08 12:43 PM) reply + / -
sounds like your ink pads are full, you need to clean and reset the counter.

Here is an little item that will save money and hassles
http://search.ebay.com

Re: Re: epsom R320 service required reset by Anonymous (1/19/08 2:28 AM) reply + / -
Okay. I'll give the ink emptying tanks a go.

Thanks for your help.

Ray

Re: Re: epsom R320 service required reset by Anonymous (4/18/08 6:48 AM) reply + / -
I found your post, works like a charm!

Thanks,
John Fletcher
Cleveland, Miss.

Re: epson R320 service required reset by Shelley H (6/11/08 1:54 PM) reply + / -
I am sooo thrilled that this worked even though I have Vista. The only change for me from what is stated in the posts was that the reset did not happen after holding down the three buttons; I had to actually unplug and replug for it to work. THANK YOU so much - this information saved me time and $$$.

:-) Shelley

Re: Re: Re: epson R320 service required reset by Anonymous (7/20/08 2:10 PM) reply + / -
I have the same problem with my epson stylus photo 785EPX
the thing says parts are at the end of their service. I went
to the site and down loaded the thing but I must be doing
something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreicated.
Thanks
Delana

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by Anonymous (6/11/09 3:52 PM) reply + / -
thanks for the tips! worked ace!

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by Anonymous (6/12/09 1:54 PM) reply + / -
hi my epson stylus dx7450 it won't print it scans fine but i have put new ink catridges in it twice now and it just blinks a red light saying that they are empty can anyone help me please

Re: Re: epsom R320 service required reset by Dave Hays (7/23/09 10:27 AM) reply + / -
Screen now says: CLEAR WASTE CTR INK , FINISHED TURN OFF PRINTER POWER.

I DID THE ABOVE BUT NOW THE PRINTER WILL NOT POWER BACK UP.

HAVE UNPLUGGED THE PRINTER THE MESSAGE (CLEAR WASTE CTR INK , FINISHED TURN OFF PRINTER POWER) STAYS ON THE SCREEN.
PLUGED IT BACK IN AND PUSH POWER BUTTON BUT IT WILL NOT POWER BACK UP.

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by Dave Hays (7/23/09 10:48 AM) reply + / -
HELP!!!!!
Pushed the reset buttons and now the Screen now says: CLEAR WASTE CTR INK , FINISHED TURN OFF PRINTER POWER.

I DID THE ABOVE BUT NOW THE PRINTER WILL NOT POWER BACK UP.

HAVE UNPLUGGED THE PRINTER THE MESSAGE (CLEAR WASTE CTR INK , FINISHED TURN OFF PRINTER POWER) STAYS ON THE SCREEN.
PLUGGED IT BACK IN AND PUSH POWER BUTTON BUT IT WILL NOT POWER BACK UP.

Re: Re: epsom R320 service required reset by Anonymous (8/17/09 2:37 AM) reply + / -
Hi, great tip, it worked also for me. Lesson learned now, i had already 4 printers wasted and bought some new ones instead. Another tip, You can convert the inkt waste tube also by drilling a hole in the back of the printer and use a smaller tube to extend it outside, Just please a empty bottle outside the printer.

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by Anonymous (2/10/10 8:10 PM) reply + / -
Thanks so much for the info. It worked!

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by Anonymous (3/20/10 11:01 AM) reply + / -
tried all the reset methods with ssc utility none of them worked, but this did.
pullout the power lead then whilst holding down the power, maintenance and stop buttons, put the power plug back in.
It showed a few instructions on the LCD display and said turn off. Turned it back on and voila! it had reset.
Hope this helps a few of you.
Andy.

Re: epson R320 service required reset by Anonymous (6/3/10 4:11 PM) reply + / -
Nice and easy! Worked like a charm! Thanks!!!!

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by Idoite (2/20/12 4:34 PM) reply + / -
Thank you people of the thread!

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by chiqueblonde (3/12/12 6:43 AM) reply + / -
thank you so much i had the error message parts of your printer have reached the end of their life etc so i did the hold down power maintenance and off button but this didnt work, so i unplugged the power then held down the 3 buttons and plugged it back in and voila it worked, great advice thanks again x

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by raj9440542650u@yahoo (12/2/12 9:05 PM) reply + / -
Parts inside your printer are near the end of their service life. See your printer documentation. please details

Re: epsom R320 service required reset by Wes (12/3/12 9:27 AM) reply + / -
"Parts inside your printer are near the end of their service life. See your printer documentation. please details"

The answer is right in this post. Read read read.

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters