fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

HP Officejet 5610 power error

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

HP Officejet 5610 power error by Abhishek Srivastava (7/22/06 12:26 AM) reply+1 + / -
I am having a HP Officejet 5610 All in One printer. As I power up the printer it gives an ERROR:0xd05d010d, RESET POWER.
Please suggest anything to resolve this problem. I have checked the adaptor, its voltage output is correct.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Stephen (edited 6/2/07 6:24 AM) reply + / -
Some HP machines have 3 reset levels.

I do not know if the 5610 had them but it's worth a try.

Power off printer, then press and hold buttons while powering on, if it doesnn't reset, then unplug it and press and hold buttons while plugging it in, please tell us if the machine even tries to reset.

# and 3 Partial Reset

# and 6 Semi-Full Reset

# and 9 Full Reset

A Full Reset will clear any stored information in the printer, speed dials, etc, so always start with a partial reset and work your way up.

Re: Re: HP Officejet 5610error oxdo5dolod by Anonymous (7/16/07 10:49 PM) reply + / -
oxdo5dolod error.how to reset

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Bert (10/11/07 9:14 PM) reply + / -
Have you tried the resets suggested by Stephen?

Also go to this web page.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com

Re: HP Officejet 5610 photo printing by L. Nail (10/17/07 2:59 PM) reply + / -
The printer was doing beautifully on photos when it suddenly started throwing in a lot of purple. Thinking the cartridge was low on ink we installed a new one and it prints with purple also (on hair, skin, clothing, etc.) What is wrong?

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Bert (10/17/07 3:22 PM) reply+1 + / -
Regardless of being new a cartridge can still be defective. Blot the print nozzles a few times on a damp paper towel for two seconds. You should see yellow, magenta, and cyan ink flowing freely. Also check the black cartridge.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Lillie Nail (10/19/07 8:03 AM) reply + / -
Bert, Thank you for your reply. I printed something else using the regular color cartridge and the first copy printed fine but the second one printed purple. My husband decided to replace the regular color cartridge and then put the photo print cartridge back in and try to print another picture and it turned out beautifully. It's strange to me that it is the black that you remove to install the photo cartridge (so you have two color cartridges in at the same time) but, neverless, the regular color cartridge was the problem. Thanks again.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Anonymous (11/12/07 11:22 AM) reply + / -
If turning off and holding the # and 6 while pluging in does not work, HP says there is no fix or part you can buy to fix this problem.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by ntegyereize (2/3/08 11:57 PM) reply + / -
i have an HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One. when i power on it gives a power error 0xd0620230

thx clare
+256712358883

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Bert (2/4/08 1:31 PM) reply + / -
See Stephens post on this thread dated 6/2/07 6:24 AM. If a reset fails to clear the error buy a new printer.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by dadat50 (4/21/08 4:50 PM) reply + / -
5610 does not power on after being plugged into power outlet. Has anyone had this problem? What was the fix?

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Bert (4/21/08 6:57 PM) reply + / -
Make sure the power outlet has power.

Make sure that the power module output connector is plugged solidly into the printer.

Test the power module output connector for 16VDC and 32VDC. The center contact on the connector is Common. If one or both of the voltages is missing replace the module, HP P/N Q7310-60003.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Anonymous (6/17/08 11:58 AM) reply + / -
i have all in one hp 5610. I can send fax, but can't recieve. I is new problem. need your help
aloni zmora

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Anonymous (6/21/08 11:38 PM) reply + / -
same prob i am facing with HP5610 error 0xd0620330 reset power.. did u able to solve this error? any suggestions!!

Re: HP Officejet 5610 by samke (9/13/08 3:50 PM) reply+1 + / -
i have all in one hp 5610.when i power on it gives a .CARTRIDGE ERROR. REFER TO DEVICE DOCUMENTATION TO TROUBLESHOOT.

AND AFTER RESET What is wrong?

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Anonymous (10/20/08 11:55 AM) reply + / -
IVE TRIED THE # 3 , # 6 ,and # 9 but it doesnt work

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Anna Efeturhi (11/13/08 8:43 AM) reply+1 + / -
I can't print, when I power on the printer the panel shows Catridge error refer to printer documentation. How do I resolve this problem?

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Bert (11/13/08 10:46 PM) reply + / -
Clean the electrical contacts on the cartridges and the carriage with a cotton swab and alcohol. If that fails to solve the problem suspect a defective cartridge particularly if you are using refills.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Anonymous (4/23/09 12:09 PM) reply + / -
The problem is with the printer. Smething has gone inside. Go in to HP if you are under warranty, they will give you a new printer. If the warranty period is over, then bad luck. HP has brought out a 3 yrs extended warranty with a one time ls payment of Rs 3k approx. I've gone for it.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Borah (4/23/09 12:12 PM) reply + / -
I never had this cartridge problem before. They started after I used cartridge world refills.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Idang (6/30/09 11:28 PM) reply + / -
when i'm pressing #+3 it works but after 2 hour i've got same problem again.
And now with that shortcut is useless....

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Anonymous (7/30/09 4:46 AM) reply + / -
I dis-assembled the printer to service. After assembling the error "Reset Power Error 0xd05d010d" appearers. I did total reset instruction with "3" plus "9" holed down while powering on but the problem still exist and the printer was licked. It is not do any mechanical movement. Please suggest a countermeasure to solve the problem.
Thanks
Farooq Azam
farooqazam99@yahoo.com

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by nomoretricks (9/15/09 12:39 AM) reply + / -
I dis-assembled the printer to service. After assembling the error "Reset Power Error 0xd05d010d" appearers. I did total reset instruction with "3" plus "9" holed down while powering on but the problem still exist and the printer was licked. It is not do any mechanical movement. Please suggest a countermeasure to solve the problem.

please help!!!!

theo rischbieter

Re: Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Anonymous (9/17/09 9:35 PM) reply + / -
Thank you for your advise, it worked.
My HP5610 was going crazy; printing large character patterns on top of the regular page being printed.
I did a semi-full reset after unplugging, holding # and 6 while plugging it back.
Thanks again

Re: Re: HP Officejet 5610 by willzzzzzzzz (9/24/09 5:40 AM) reply + / -
I know this is an old message... but I wanted to respond so that there was an answer out on the Internet for it. I was able to fix by figuring out which of the two cartridges was causing the problem. First take out one and close the door. Take note of the error that comes up. Then put it back and take the other cartridge out. Take note of the error now. One error will be Cartridge Error and the other will be just letting you know that you need to put a cartridge back in. The cartridge that was in while you got the Cartridge Error is the bad cartridge. Replace and go!

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by hemant (10/7/09 10:40 PM) reply + / -
IVE TRIED THE # 3 , # 6 ,and # 9 but it doesnt work & also cartridge stuck .

Re: Re: HP Officejet 5610 by Anonymous (10/23/09 1:04 PM) reply + / -
This problem usually comes when you use a recycled HP cartridge. There may be two reasons. Something wrong on the cartridge terminals or a KN problem. Take out the offending cartridge -the msg comes" cartridge door open"-put it back; sometimes it will say "Checking cartridges" and then goes to the original state.
Try resetting with #and 3 & #and 9. If the problem is not solved, there is a problem in the cartridge circuit. Throw away the cartridge and buy a new one.
This error generally takes place in case of the 27 black cartridge

Re: Re: Re: HP Officejet 5610 by Anonymous (11/12/09 3:51 PM) reply + / -
I'm having the same problem. I think HP brand is crap. Next printer I buy will be different brand.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by moe (11/12/09 5:09 PM) reply + / -
Go for it. Be advised that all the other companies sell crap as well. It's not like the old days when printers were built to last and cost a lot of money. Now they are all built on the cheap so they can make the money on the expensive consumables. That's why every model uses a different cartridge. That's so when it fails just after the warranty expires, you can't use the old ones that you stocked up on.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by sk33t3r (11/18/09 10:35 AM) reply + / -
#9 reset my 5610 all is well now THANKS

Re: Re: Re: Re: HP Officejet 5610 by Anonymous (11/24/09 3:42 PM) reply + / -
GOtta agree HP is crap. They make it to break and to sell warranties. I have the same problem as everyone else, and I NEVER used remanufactured cartridges on my printer - ONLY HP. Printer is slightly over a year old and now unusable. Spent over an hour on chat with an HP person and they had me try everything mentioned here, now the printer won't even get past "cartridge error" message. Both cartridges brand new. Go figure.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Borah (11/25/09 10:19 AM) reply + / -
Hi,
As your printer is only a year old, i guess warranty is still valid...right? HP all-in-ones cannot be repaired. Just take it to the nearest service centre and they will replace it.
HP has an extended guarantee scheme where they give you the same service for another 2 years. They charge INR 3000 (about 60USD) approx-one time payment. but it's worth it.
Do u know that the power adaptor only can set you back by 30$
..Regards

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Anonymous (12/20/09 5:44 AM) reply + / -
wooohoo!! Thanks!!Bert!!!
The cotton swap idea was successful!!

Re: Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by borah (12/20/09 12:00 PM) reply + / -
It has stephen!
#9 always solves this problem for me

Re: Re: Re: HP Officejet 5610 by Anonymous (12/22/09 9:42 AM) reply + / -
I followed your advice on Correctioning the Error: Oxd0620230 problem that was appearing on the HP Officejet 5610. Removed the two cartrides and found out that my color cartridge was causing the problem. After replacing the Color Cartridge for a new one, everything seem to work find. I would just like to thank you for your knowledge and time further placing this information on the Web.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by noberify (1/15/10 5:45 AM) reply + / -
most times you have to change your panel b4 it works.......... but aint easy getting the panelll

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by munib (1/23/10 10:10 PM) reply + / -
i have 5610 and power error 0xd05d010d

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by munib (1/23/10 10:16 PM) reply + / -
i have 5610 and power error 0xd05d010d

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Anonymous (3/15/10 3:34 PM) reply + / -
what about the 5600 series for the error message on the cartridge? how do i fix it?

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by vivekmisra99 (3/17/10 4:20 AM) reply + / -
I was using cartrige of HP original. It was printing fine but in between start missing the word. Again I printed same page then apeared in printer screen catrigde error. So I put again a refilled catrige then it start bank printing. Then I reset my printer by # and 9. After that catrige error message is displaying. So what to do to solve this problem. Please advice me.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Anonymous (3/22/10 11:50 PM) reply + / -
My hp 5610 all in one gives me error code 0xd05d010d as i power up the printer and reset power. Please help what to do?

Re: HP Officejet 5610 cartrige error by bluecheese (4/8/10 4:35 PM) reply + / -
I am having trouble printing, everytime I turn the printer on it says it has a catrige error. I have tryed cleaning,re-installing, and buying a whole new catrige but the same message appears. any suggestions?

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by ROZIE WAHAB (4/12/10 1:06 PM) reply + / -
Hi, my HP 5610 is making me crazy, I try to scan but the message came out "no scan option" - refer to device documentation to trouble shoot - I followed the instruction given but its never worked

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Anonymous (4/23/10 11:40 AM) reply + / -
please reply my printer problems

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by ROBERT #22 (4/24/10 1:33 PM) reply + / -
My 5610 presents a message "RESET POWER". I usually turn it off and than back on and the driver disappears and I have to run the HP disc to restore the driver.

I went to the HP site for the 5610 at:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com

Their directions are:

TURN OFF THE PRINTER (using the ON button)
TAKE THE POWER PLUG OUT OF THE PRINTER
PUT THE POWER PLUG BACK INTO THE PRINTER
USING THE "ON" BUTTON TURN THE MACHINE BACK ON

I haven't had an opportunity to try this but at least it's the manufacturer's plan to remedy it.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Anonymous (5/6/10 2:54 AM) reply + / -
My printer says refer to device document to troubleshoot the printer cartridge problem. It is not recognising the cartridges even though they haven't been changed?

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by abdelrahman (7/25/10 4:51 AM) reply + / -
I am having a HP Officejet 5610 All in One printer. As I power up the printer it gives an ERROR:0xd05d010d, RESET POWER.
Please suggest anything to resolve this problem. I have checked the adaptor, its voltage output is correct.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by hp sucks balls (7/29/10 3:58 AM) reply + / -
What i hat the most is the error code is just numbers. It does not give you any hint of what it might be. It is worse then Microsoft blue screen of death.
Lets call this HP Gray numbered death.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by kha (8/20/10 6:51 AM) reply + / -
I'm having hp officejet 5610. when i print or copy, a thick black vertical line across the page appeared at the side of the printed copy. pls advise.

Re: Re: Re: HP Officejet 5610 by Devan (8/22/10 11:04 AM) reply + / -
hi,
thx for posting " Re: Re: HP Officejet 5610 by willzzzzzzzz (9/24/09 5:40 AM) reply + / -
I know this is an old message... but I wanted to respond so that there was an answer out on the Internet for it. I was able to fix by figuring out which of the two cartridges was causing the problem. First take out one and close the door. Take note of the error that comes up. Then put it back and take the other cartridge out. Take note of the error now. One error will be Cartridge Error and the other will be just letting you know that you need to put a cartridge back in. The cartridge that was in while you got the Cartridge Error is the bad cartridge. Replace and go"

perfect solution to my problem!

cheers,
devan

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by smb2009 (10/13/10 3:17 PM) reply + / -
I just encountered the "CARTRIDGE ERROR. REFER TO DEVICE DOCUMENTATION TO TROUBLESHOOT." on my HP5610 that I've been using for 3+ years. This is typical HP bullshit attempting to protect their market share by stopping you from using refurbished, re-manufactured or refilled cartridges. Its a bad customer experience and terrible marketing scare tactics. Next they'll tell us we have to use genuine HP Paper to print on, or genuine HP electricity to power our printer.

Anyways now that my rant is out of the way this is how i solved this problem

Oddly enough this happened after I used one those type of cartridges and subsequently put in a genuine HP Cartridge, how pathetic is that?

Unplug the USB cable. Remove all the cartridges, close the door. Wait for the "insert cartridges" prompt. Unplug the power cord from the back. Wait 60 seconds or longer. Turn it back on, insert one cartridge preferably a genuine HP one if you have one. Wait for the insert "left or right cartridge" prompt. Open the door, insert the other cartridge.

If this doesn't work the first time, try it with no cartridges when you power on and insert one, and repeat the steps above. It "fixed" what HP Diagnose as an "un-fixable" problem.

For shame, HP, for Shame. Stop lying to your customers.

HP Officejet 5610 cartridge error: Refer to device by S Tomar (11/30/10 10:34 AM) reply + / -
Hi I am getting this error and I have use #3 and #9. But it is not solved. Also I found in printer utility a message:

PRINTER STATUS: PEN FAILURE
SUPPLIES: CARTRIDGE HAS FAILED - BLACK INK.

Both are original and new HP cartridges.

Please help.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Shynepo (1/27/11 6:18 AM) reply + / -
I have this "Cartridge error" problem on my officejet 5610 printer for about 2 days now, I have tried all solutions given on this forum but there is still no solution to my case. I also bought 2 new sets of cartridges (22 and 27)and am still having the same problem, the printer is less than a year old. Please can anyone give me another solution.

Thanks

Re: HP 5610 All In One 'Cartridge Error Refer to.. by dougdigi (2/21/11 4:51 PM) reply + / -
How do i reset my 5610 to clear an error message I am suddenly getting that reads, "Cartridge Error Refer to documentation for troubleshooting" message.

Thank you

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Michael111 (2/22/11 2:40 AM) reply + / -
Dougdigi try this: I know this is an old message... but I wanted to respond so that there was an answer out on the Internet for it. I was able to fix by figuring out which of the two cartridges was causing the problem. First take out one and close the door. Take note of the error that comes up. Then put it back and take the other cartridge out. Take note of the error now. One error will be Cartridge Error and the other will be just letting you know that you need to put a cartridge back in. The cartridge that was in while you got the Cartridge Error is the bad cartridge. Replace and go!

Re: Re: Re: HP Officejet 5610 by segal (2/28/11 10:41 PM) reply + / -
thank you so much you are a genius i have tried everything posted on the internet from 10:00 am this morning and now 12:40 am i finally came across your message and BAM! fixed my problem.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by dougdigi (3/1/11 7:15 AM) reply + / -
yup, Michael is a genius and i appreciate his help immensely!

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by lugano (3/25/11 12:16 PM) reply + / -
http://driverswin.com/5610xi-officejet-printer-driver/
HP Officejet 5610 xi All-in-One Printer Software & Driver

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by smb2009 (4/19/11 2:11 PM) reply + / -
Turn off and disconnect your printer. Turn it back on after 30 mins or more - preferably leave it off overnight.

Try Cleaning off the heads of the print cartridge, turn the printer on, insert the cartridge when prompted, then the second one.

The odds of a cartridge being faulty out of the box brand new is minimal. The printers are overly sensitive to prevent you from using non OEM (HP) cartridges and fail miserably even on original HP cartridges.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Mahesh kumar sharma (5/1/11 11:27 PM) reply + / -

Error : 0xd05d010d
Reset Power.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by j_sort (7/9/11 8:59 PM) reply + / -
Mine got fixed by cleaning cartridge propely.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by VEIRAMAR (8/19/11 10:09 AM) reply + / -

EL EQUIPO PRESENTA ERROR:0xd0620230 RESET POWER,
HE REEMPLAZADO LOS CARTUCHOS PO NUEVOS PERO EL ERROR PERSISTE

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by mnbava123 (8/22/11 4:16 AM) reply + / -
this error is related to the printer carrage unit cable .if the cable is damaged the unit will not move and the error display in the panel change the carrage cable will solve the problem

Re: HP Officejet 5610 Stops by alexpati (8/28/11 8:59 PM) reply + / -
My HP 5610 suddenly stopped printing after few lines (i.e. in the middle of the page). I cleaned the printer. After restarting it gave a beautifull demo page. However, I did not connect to the computer and conducted a copy test. The scanner works but it seems that the internal memory does not accept the information and the printer does not issue a copy.
When restarating again the cartridge alignment takes a very long time. It prints a single line and waits almost 30 seconds before printing the second line. It seems like a memory or internal communication problem but I realy don't know. No point to take it to repairs as a repair will cost more than a new printer.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Merkur87 (10/1/11 8:26 AM) reply + / -
Change the cartridge that is identified in the printing error when you attempt to print a document. Should resolve your issue if you do them one at a time starting with the 56/57 Black.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Aikins (11/20/11 11:58 AM) reply + / -
My HP officejet 5610 does not even show there is a power connected to it. No power light. Is there any help

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Nathaniel Sonody (6/21/12 7:50 AM) reply + / -
Please fix my printer on online

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by Knowbody (10/3/12 5:35 PM) reply + / -
Just thought I'd say that the "#" codes suggested by Stephen on 6/2/07 6:24 AM do in fact work on the HP OfficeJet 5610 as far as resetting goes (thanks Stephen!) I was getting error code "0xd0840001 Reset Power" and all the lights were flashing. After a Full NVM Reset i got it to boot but it kept getting stuck at the "cartridge alignment phase" since the scanner would not work and thus it could not complete setup. Sadly, despite my best efforts, there is no hope for this printer. It's dead and not worth the time fixing. Now excuse me while i go "Office Space" this POS.....

Re: HP Officejet 5610 power error by DrOEAwe (12/8/12 1:52 AM) reply + / -
The power led refuse to come On and yet there is no error message.Each time I power ON,I only hear a clicking sound and the exclamation mark(located between the space and setup bottons) led blinks.Does anyone know what is wrong and how it can be fixed? Thanks.

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters