fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Canon MPC 190, error ##335

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by Jose_VALENCIA (12/15/05 3:49 AM) reply + / -
Hello, my name is Jose.
I have a problem with my CANON SMARTBASE MPC190, the display shows the message: "ERROR ##335" and the printer doesn't work anymore.
Please, can anybody help me? I don't know what can I do with this
problem...
Thank you very much.

Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by blackfora (4/17/06 12:42 AM) reply + / -
after i reset waste ink error,my printer show me d message 'check printer press resume'error no 335.plzz help me 2 solve this prob.

Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by Techone (4/17/06 1:40 PM) reply + / -
Replace the Printer Control Board

Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by asrulfnd (6/12/06 10:25 PM) reply + / -
I got the same problem. Which one is the Printer Control Board ? Need technician to replace it or we can do it ourself ? Coz I have another bad MPC190 for sparepart...

Re: Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by Anonymous (8/25/06 11:29 PM) reply + / -
Hi, have you got the solution yet for the error ##335. I still cant solve d problem. Pls help

Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by ggggggg (10/29/06 3:32 AM) reply + / -
Hi is there any other way to solve this problem besides changing the PCB!

Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by hades06 (11/23/06 1:48 AM) reply + / -
I have the same problem but, is the second printer with this problem. The 1st one i fix it. If i remember as well the problem is a... i don;t know how to spell this word and i'l say "engine" is rotating in a rong direction. This "engine" is in the right side of the printer (if u look form the prnter panel) try to put it at his place. I don't konw what to tell u more... I Help this was userfull for u. Thanks!

Re: Canon MPC 190, wrong cartridge by nettsaver (3/27/07 2:37 AM) reply + / -
hi,
I am using canon mpc190 printer and one day when i decide to print, it appear 'wrong cartridge'. How should it be such that since i never change the cartridge. I think may be it could be set like 'waste ink near full' code. Any body here could help me please ...... thank you.

Nettsaver.

Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by djuned (3/30/07 5:25 AM) reply + / -
the reasons are:
1. cartridge not connected well.
2. ribbon cable not connected particularly.
3. ribbon cable copper strips has broken particularly
4. cartridge has damaged

#1 > release cartridge. clean contact pins on cartridge house with contact cleaner.

#2 > pull the ribbons up from the slots on pcb (ribbons from cartridge only), clean copper end-strips from dusts or oxydations. you can us contact cleaner spray. then insert again to the slots

#3> replace ribbon cables. check strips connectivities one by one using multimeter. oh, it's very time consumptives

#4> replace cartridge. (test and check your cartridge first on other well known good mpc190)

i wish i can help you

Re: Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by Anonymous (4/8/07 5:39 PM) reply + / -
WRONG CARTRIDGE and ##335
IT SEEMS THAT THE MAJOR PROBLEM IS COMMUNICATION FROM THE 'CARTRIDGE HOUSING' VIA THE SPRING PINS ON THE TRANSPORT BEHIND THE HOUSING.

I had "WRONG CARTRIDGE" on the display.
I cleaned the contacts on the rear of the 'Cartridge Housing' and the connecting pins a couple of times.
Then all was Ok.
Later ##335 appeared.
Removed the housing cleaned contacts again.
Now all is Ok again.

These connections seem to tarnish easily.
Good Luck to all of you 'sufferers' from a not so good design/manufacture.

Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by wee wai meng (5/30/07 6:21 AM) reply + / -
Hi Canon MPC190 users,

I had this #335 problem (msg "Check printer, press resume).

1) Open the front panel.
2) Remove the ink housing and clean the copper contacts with clean dry tissue.
3) Clean the transparent strip which the ink housing moves along it. It looks like scotch tape, about 5mm wide. Be careful not to break it as I was told by a technician this is a sensor for the housing to move along. Needs cleaning from time to time.

Works for me after doing above steps.

canon mpc 190 by woi (7/27/07 6:28 PM) reply + / -
hi..
i want to ask if somebody know where i can but the sparepart for mpc 190?
thank u

Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by nhoc_canon (7/27/07 8:54 PM) reply + / -
You should replace Control Board Unit.

Hope !

Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by triciapobocan (10/10/07 5:36 AM) reply + / -
I have also a ##335 problem. Moreover, i have read the solutions to the problem. The solutions seems to be easy at first but when I tried to change the catridge, another problem arise.

Opening the the frontal panel to the left, won't normally let the catridge to align to the center so that I can change it. It's firmly positioned at the right side. My Canon manual says that I should not try to manually move the printhead holder.

I would like to know how can I change the catridge even if there is an already existing ##335 problem.

Re: Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by Tyson64 (11/25/08 12:38 AM) reply + / -
I just took out the print head and wiped the bottom and back of the print head down with tissues and hey low tech wizardry at its best, and yes it is working perfect again.

Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by Anonymous (1/29/09 8:42 AM) reply + / -
Clean the transparent strip which the ink housing moves along it and the sensor on the ink housing
for me when i clean the sensor on back of ink housing the printer works just fine

Re: Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by Anonymous (3/10/09 2:02 PM) reply + / -
Hi,
I have the same issue with my mpc190 but i clean the transparent strip, but the pb is still there. What/where is the sensor on the ink housing.
Help me !!

Re: Canon MPC 190, error ##335 by sarah_au (5/25/09 1:00 AM) reply + / -
>>Clean the transparent strip which the ink housing moves along it and the sensor on the ink housing
for me when i clean the sensor on back of ink housing the printer works just fine

How can one clean the sensor on the ink housing and how do I put the transparent strip back.

I removed it but can't seem to work out how it goes back. Does it feed through the cartridge housing?

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters