fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

Epson C45 Light indicators...

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

Epson C45 Light indicators... by Saurabh (12/10/05 12:53 AM) reply + / -
I have a problem with my Epson C45. when i put on after few secounds both light (Red and green) blinks alternatively. And then no response. I have changed catridge. I have also remove the connection from my computer.

Awaiting for you kind help.

Regds

- Saurabh.

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Linson (4/6/06 5:29 AM) reply + / -
I also have this problem? any solution?

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by manish (4/7/06 3:55 AM) reply + / -
I have a problem with my Epson C45. when i put on after few secounds both light (Red and green) blinks alternatively. And then no response. I have changed catridge. I have also remove the connection from my computer.

Regds
manish

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (7/4/06 7:24 AM) reply + / -
I have also the same red & green light blinking problem. Then I call Epson Service. They came and load a software and run remove 'Protection counter error'. Now the printer is working fine. No need to change the cartridge or it's not require to open the printer hardware.
Rabin Das, India

Re: Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (7/30/06 9:50 PM) reply + / -
hi there, i know this is a fairly old thread but i now have the flashing lights on my epson c45 and was just wondering if anyone got the program to reset it? if so, wouldbe muchly appreciated if i could get it emailed to me.

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Rud (8/7/06 8:09 PM) reply + / -
Yes it is called SSC Service Utility search it on google :)
you will find the answer

(i have same problem until i found this software, it's fixed)

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Big Den (8/22/06 12:19 AM) reply + / -
Tuesday, 22 August 2006
Fixed the problem with my Epson C45. when I put on after few seconds both light (Red and green) blinks alternatively fixed it as per Rud email , found SSC Service Utility via Google , ( Cleaned the ink pad ( washed in water then installed it then Right click on SSC icon , select ‘protection Counter’ then I ran ‘reset protection Protect’ Switched the printer off then on and it worked
Regards Big Den

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by carrymoon (10/1/06 7:32 PM) reply + / -
i've this problem too, please help. i can't work right now.

regs,

carrymoon

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by monra24 (10/11/06 6:21 PM) reply + / -
same here..
anyone who can help me?

my printer epson c45 is not working

the red and green light blinks alternately

and afterwards a window will appear that tells

one of its parts had been expired

please help

thanks

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by alphin (11/29/06 12:06 AM) reply + / -
help my epson-C45, is stop moving & it's green-red indicators is light-on (both, not blinking alternatively). when I push one of those button it cartridge only move a bit... (then it's stoped, but the roller still spin-up)
I don't know why...
please help me...

Re: Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (11/30/06 9:32 AM) reply + / -
Did you ever get a fix for your c45?, I have same problem but I cant get the service utility to work, are there any help files for this utility?. Please help if you can. I think it is grossly unfair of epson to prevent our printers from working when there is absolutely nothing wrong with them. I assume alot of us throw them away and buy new ones.
Clever thinking Epson.

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Wiiraaaaaaaaaa (12/13/06 2:28 AM) reply + / -
Just download the ssc utility (http://mr-1683.v-mirror.spb.ru/download/sscserve.exe) then install it in your computer, after installation you will be asked if you want to launch the program. after the program launch you will see "ink monitor" tab, the you choose the configuration tab where you choose your printer model. In this case choose epson stylus c4x. While in this tab you would thick the three option below. Close the window

To solve the problem you will right click the program tray(when you close the program earlier it not close but moved to tray). chose "protection counter" > "reset protection counter" and there you go, problem solved!!!!!!! that's it.

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by lobels (1/31/07 5:36 PM) reply + / -
i have a problem, the light indicator green and red are light on but not blinking alternatively please help me

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by lobels (1/31/07 5:43 PM) reply + / -
i have a problem, the light indicator green and red are light on but not blinking alternatively please help me please please

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (2/8/07 4:41 AM) reply + / -
just want to ask where i can find the INK PAD??? can anyone help me about this problem plssssssssssssss....

Re: Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by WaveGuide (2/8/07 6:24 AM) reply + / -
@Anonymous
The waste ink pad resides in the base of the printer. Unused ink is pumped there via a peristaltic pump. A plastic tube takes ink from the cap which seals the parked print head.
You can get to the pad by following the instructions for the C44 here: http://www.inkjetprinterhelp.us/c60.html

Cheers, JaX

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by deah (2/18/07 11:37 PM) reply + / -
if your having that problem just download SSC Service Utility

http://mr-1683.v-mirror.spb.ru/download/sscserve.exe

Yes it is called SSC Service Utility, your problem will be solve..

Thanks for the help 4 my printer!!! its AWESOME...Wiiraaaaaaaaaa....

(i have same problem until i found this software, it's fixed)

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by arifab (3/8/07 10:17 PM) reply + / -
for everyone
i have a problem with my printer epson c45,
the ligting indicator is blink Red n green

how i solve this problem??
thank's

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (3/8/07 10:49 PM) reply + / -
Read the post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS reset the protection counter.

paper jam error message by ralzky (3/11/07 6:12 AM) reply + / -
please help how to remove paper jam message of my c45 printer, after pressing print icon button paper will forward half thru then suddenly stop in the middle then printer will start giving paper jam message. any solution please.

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Mastikor (7/24/07 7:22 AM) reply + / -
the SSC Service Utility software really fixed the alternate light blinking problem... Thnx for your help =)

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by deah (7/24/07 11:15 PM) reply + / -
Yeah right! SSC is awesome

Re: Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by deah (7/24/07 11:21 PM) reply + / -
its, Okie..

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (8/5/07 3:13 AM) reply + / -

HI friend

This error is called "service required error".

This error related to printer. You has to loged call Epson Service center. They looking in this metter.

Puru..

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by mh3lx (8/12/07 7:09 PM) reply + / -
I almost screwed up when I encounter with the same problem.

Well just to add info this is what you have to do!

You'll need to open the printer casing and remove the cotton waste ink pads at the bottom. It's quite likely that they're saturated with waste ink.

After removing them, you can clean them using plain warm water but let them dry thoroughly before reinserting them.

Finally Download SSC Epson printer utility and reset the waste ink counter.

mh3lx™

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by mh3lx (8/12/07 7:12 PM) reply + / -
I almost screwed up when I encounter with the same problem.

Well just to add info this is what you have to do!

You'll need to open the printer casing and remove the cotton waste ink pads at the bottom. It's quite likely that they're saturated with waste ink.

After removing them, you can clean them using plain warm water but let them dry thoroughly before reinserting them.

Finally Download SSC Epson printer utility and reset the waste ink counter.

mh3lx™

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by DENR (8/13/07 7:39 PM) reply + / -
Hi! red and green light indicators are blinking. How ro resolve it?

Re: Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (8/17/07 4:45 AM) reply + / -
just download SSC Service Utility

Yes it is called SSC Service Utility, your problem will be solve..

Good Luck

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Hanz (9/12/07 10:17 AM) reply + / -
i have a problem but epson c45, the two indicator lighten the green and red but not blinking... he ask again n again the "the ink cartridge incorrect installed.... ungenuined or un compatible to my printer... before i use refill then i chance the original cartridge to use ink but the same problem.... somebody help... or email me hanzell_castillo2001@yahoo.com

more tanx...!!!! thanks......

Re: Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (9/13/07 2:52 AM) reply + / -
Hello, reinstall your cartridge again...",)

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by uuuuop (9/13/07 4:10 AM) reply + / -
http://inkjet-laser.com

Download EPSON reset ink counter.

hi 2 all by mcnerey_jun (9/20/07 9:08 AM) reply + / -
hi everyone,,, I have a printer C45,, when time i use this printer, its said that PAPER JAM,, but i correctly installed the driver, and i correctly hold the right position of paper,, buts its no use, i have installed,, new carthridge, buts no use,,
pls... help me. plsssssssssssssssssssss.....................

mcnerey jun... thnx a really appreciate your guys help...

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by vhoy (9/26/07 12:14 AM) reply + / -
my c 45 is printing but no blue,i already cleaned the heads but nothing happens

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by jocato (10/26/07 7:22 AM) reply + / -
im having problem still with my epson c45...even if i had downloaded already the ssc...and followed the instruction but still nothing happend.plsssss..help me..

rgrds...

jocato

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (11/7/07 10:29 AM) reply + / -
i had prob with my epsom looked at the utility prog ssc it ok but the big help was the take the pads out the back of the printer
u take one screw out back and un clip the top of the printer and at back u will see a white pad take out should be 4 there clean in running water (very messy)and dry then put back in test befor putting cover on

all best jim

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by ckmalaysia (11/12/07 8:02 AM) reply + / -
EPson Suck!! so troublesome,wasting my time, i will never buy it again!!!

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by aschristanto (11/12/07 6:43 PM) reply + / -
ckmalaysia, be patient. try again using ssc service utility program, it can help you using that printer. always do treatment your printer with that program such as cleaning heads. use automatic freezer at ink freezer. and always check your printer counter if ended please do reset the counter use reset protections counter at protections counter.

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (12/10/07 11:15 PM) reply + / -
i can't find c45 in ssc service utility

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by shintaro (12/10/07 11:48 PM) reply + / -
hi

use the 2 links below the first is the ssc utility and when you load this page scroll down nearly to the bottom and you WILL see that the printer is in the list.

http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

second link is how to use it properly. it even has pretty pictures for people to follow

http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html

easy really

you may need to type in configuration c4x instead of the full number

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by biswabijoybehera (1/19/08 11:34 PM) reply + / -
same here..
anyone who can help me?

my printer epson c45 is not working

the red and green light blinks alternately

and afterwards a window will appear that tells

one of its parts had been expired

please help

thanks

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by shintaro (1/20/08 12:59 AM) reply + / -
hi

of course the C45 is covered just load BOTH programs then READ the instructions in the one with Pretty pictures enter C4X for model number

Re: Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by zconlineshop (1/25/08 1:57 PM) reply + / -
Hello! you need to reset the protection counter by using a software resetter.

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (2/23/08 3:48 AM) reply + / -
Thanks guys!! Had the alternate green and red light flashing problems. washing the ink pads and right clicking and resetting the protection counter on the task bar fixed the problem!! Otherwise the c45 would have been thrash. TOP SITE Jeff

Re: Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (4/29/08 7:39 PM) reply + / -
hi! I need your help Den. please send me a copy of your SSC for my epson c45 counter. I cant use my printer. My Email is mcebreo_143@yahoo.com or mcebreo143@yahoo.com

thanks and may god bless you!

mark

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by shintaro (4/30/08 12:36 AM) reply + / -
HI

use the following 3 links

http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

this is the utility to download

http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html

this is an instruction manual on how to do it which even has pretty pictures detailing how

the third link is a step by step pictorial on how to change the pads although for c42 i think c45 is same body

http://www.ianwillis.co.uk/c42/

Re: Epson C45 by Anonymous (5/1/08 3:37 AM) reply + / -
no matter how many times i do the head cleaning..
the magenta prints poorly
there are gaps on the printout though the cyan, yellow and black is fine..
i did recharge ink
and used SSC but nothing happened
what shall I do?

tnx
_meow

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (7/10/08 9:17 AM) reply + / -

respected sir,

I have a problem with my Epson C45. when i put on after few secounds both light (Red and green) blinks alternatively

thanking you

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (7/10/08 9:19 AM) reply + / -

respected sir,

I have a problem with my Epson C45. when i put on after few secounds both light (Red and green) blinks alternatively

thanking you

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (7/10/08 9:32 AM) reply + / -

respected sir,

thanking you

Re: Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by momonja (7/29/08 8:08 PM) reply + / -
thanks, i really appreciate it!

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (9/24/08 10:31 PM) reply + / -
My epson C45 light indicators blink alternately. The problem was started when the paper jumps and i pulled the paper.

Re: Epson C45 Cartridge replacement by meterri (edited 10/17/08 10:08 PM) reply + / -
The red light is flashing to change cartridges. Pressed the red button but the cartridges will not move to the centre of the printer so I can remove & replace them. How do I get them out?

Re: Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (10/24/08 9:08 AM) reply + / -
THANK YOU Wiiraaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by tinstar (11/19/08 8:29 PM) reply + / -
I installed alrady the SSC Utility but red and green still blinks. Im still not able to use my printer. WHat do I do.. Please help. I dont know how to clean the ink pad. Please advice instructions to do so. Thanks

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by amos (3/30/09 2:39 AM) reply + / -
I m facing the problem for my epson c45. the problem is the red light on the printer is continuously blinking, which means the ink is low. I've refilled the cartridge and fixed it in the printer. but still the red light is blinking. I m having the ssc utility but I dont know which option from ssc utility will work for me. Plssssss Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by jonathan A luck ch (5/11/09 12:49 PM) reply + / -
i have probem with my inkjet cartridge, it is not print out my documents , i changed ink inside the cartridge but it is the same things please help me and send me the expiration date of it .

Re: Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (5/11/09 1:10 PM) reply + / -
i need reply of my message

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by jocser (9/16/09 3:46 AM) reply + / -
Hi! I already download SSC utility 4.2 to seset my Eps0n c45 printer but it gives me an err0r everytime i hit reset c0unter "s0me error occured" or "c0mmunicati0n err0r". Please help.

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Anonymous (9/16/09 6:59 AM) reply + / -
YoU DoWnLoAdEd A oLd VeRsIoN. DownLoAd ThE cUrReNt VeRsIoN. IsN't ThIs kInD oF TeXt ANNOYING?

Re: Epson C45 cirtage is sound by santanu (4/7/10 12:25 AM) reply + / -
hellp me......
just push the printer on switch..... the cirtage is not runing/going....side to side..... and.... very big sound .....

help...

Epson C type is worst printer Ever! by samidkutit (4/12/10 9:05 PM) reply + / -
Time After Time,
Canon Adapt Catridge from Hewlet Packard (HP) printer with fast and most recycle catridge. But W T F with Epson who adapt Canon Catridge, that is most stupid bullshit technology with Print head on printer. If we know about Catridge with Printhead Embeded in, it's to easy to change the catridge when is Broken. But the most stupid of Epson is the speed for print 1 page more than 3 minutes. Damn..
I really sure that my opinion on Epson is very BAD decision to buy this product. Next time in the future, HP or Canon is the option for Printer..
Bye EPSON BASTARD!

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by ketampanasmoro (8/15/11 9:31 PM) reply + / -
Printer Repair Unpacking Unpacking Unpacking Unpacking 1. Remove the contents from the box. Remove all tape and packing material from the printer. c Caution: Be sure not to touch the ribbon.

http://easyprinterrepair.com/epson-stylus-c45/

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by abanellyn (11/16/11 6:58 PM) reply + / -
can u help me fix my printer its not printing after turning it on the red light is just flashing

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by Yanyan15 (10/14/12 12:29 AM) reply + / -
i have problem with my printer.
when i turn on the printer only the green light are blinking .
the red doesn't blink.

the green light is on but the printer is not moving .
i've been calling the customer service but no one answer. :( Hope someone could answer my post :( i badly need it !

Re: Epson C45 Light indicators... by EPSON1021 (7/12/13 6:03 AM) reply + / -
useless reply..SSC NOT WORK FOR C45 PRINTER

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters