fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

HP DeskJet 932C - All Lights Blinking

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

HP DeskJet 932C - All Lights Blinking by ashatzer (1/8/05 5:26 AM) reply + / -
All of the lights on my HP deskjet 932c just started blinking very rapidly. I have unplugged the printer and plugged it back in. Without even turning it on, after about 30 seconds, it happens again.

Also, when I do plug it back in and immediately press the power button the lights alternately blink slowly for about 10 seconds, then they return to the rapid blinking. The cartridge carraige never moves when I open the door of the printer. I can't make it budge by trying to move the carriage gear strip.

Any Ideas?

Re: HP DeskJet 932C - All Lights Blinking by Trev Pearson (1/8/05 6:28 AM) reply + / -
See if this will help

http://h10025.www1.hp.com

Trev

Re: HP DeskJet 932C - All Lights Blinking by ashatzer (1/8/05 6:42 AM) reply + / -
Thanks Trev - I was actually able to get it working again. I had to take the cover off, move the ink cartriges to the left, and push back the tray that sits under the ink cartridges in the cleaning station. Under where the tray was before pushing it back, there was a big glob of congealed ink that was sitting on top of what appeared to be a moving part. I removed this big glob of ink and after doing that, things are working again.

Great site! Saved me a service call or buying a new printer!

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters