fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb by Tiroch (8/10/04 11:59 AM) reply + / -
HP will not sell me the scanner bulb. They want me to send the machine in for service. I want to replace the bulb. Where can I buy it?

Re: HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb by Mike B (8/10/04 9:22 PM) reply + / -
Tiroch,

I went to HP Parts Surfer and looked up the part you want.

C5300-60106 Scanner carriage assembly - Includes lamp
NO LONGER SUPPLIED

As you have probably guessed the lamp does not come seperatly. And the Scanner carriage assembly is no longer supplied.

Welcome to the world of technicians. We deal with this everyday on 1 to 10,000 different kinds of machine. Suggest that you put that part number into your search engine and see if any one has it in stock. Or if you can find a machine on Ebay for cheap. Sorry I could not be more help.

LOL

Re: HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb by Bert (8/10/04 9:32 PM) reply + / -
Go here and select the best fit. Please let me know if one of these aftermarket RGB cold cathode fluorescent lamps will work.
http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T042/1318.pdf

Re: HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb by Tiroch (8/11/04 5:38 AM) reply + / -
Mike: I did a google and found only the assembly listed but no stock.

Bert: I only need the bulb. I looked at the PDF you sent. Now I have to figure which bulb to select.

Thanks to all.

Re: HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb by Tiroch (9/3/04 7:53 AM) reply + / -
I've been looking and looking but drawing blanks.

My last look:

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we do not have this lamp. Lamps for HP products are usually custom made for their units and protected by contract with the lamp manufacturers. Even if the lamp were still available, we would not have authorization to buy and resell the lamp. Sorry we can't help.
Best regards
Liz Congero
Aamsco Lighting, Inc.
(813)654-7339 ext. 5

Any more ideas? I can't be alone with this simple issue.

Re: HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb by Susan (9/4/04 12:07 PM) reply + / -
I have the same scanner and the same problem. So I took the bulb out of an old scanner I had and turned it on. Still get the message that the bulb is failing even though the bulb is clearly on. Then I read that most the time it's not the bulbs that go bad it is the inverter. So where do you get the inverter board for this over priced paper weight?

Re: HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb by Tiroch (9/5/04 4:23 PM) reply + / -
Yeah I paid CAN 1000 for this boat anchor in 1997.
HP is like all the rest: older than a couple of years it becomes a "legacy" machine which always means no parts and no help.

Not sure here if it is bulb or power supply.

Pxx off thing is that the bulb is a big HP secret.

Re: HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb by ian (2/21/05 2:46 PM) reply + / -
Hi
Ive just bought one of these without software or any disk. Please can anyone inform me what I would need in total to print, scan and copy under my win xp system
Yours with thanks
Ian

Re: HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb by Bert (2/21/05 3:45 PM) reply + / -
The driver is included with XP. If XP does not detect the printer and install the driver, go to Add Printer.

Re: HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb by ian (2/22/05 7:53 AM) reply + / -
Dear Bert
Thank you for this .I presume the win xp driver will run the printing function of the machine. Please may I ask if additional software and drivers need be added to scan, and if so, what software and drivers ?
Yours with kind regards
Ian

Re: HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb by PETRACO (11/2/06 9:13 AM) reply + / -
call, 1-800-462-6279 they have it.!!!

Re: HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb by Stephen (11/2/06 9:22 AM) reply + / -
Who are they?

Re: HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb by PETRACO (11/2/06 9:30 AM) reply + / -
HP, DIRECT ME TO THEM. $ 129.00 US.

Re: Re: HP Officejet Pro 1150C - Scanner Bulb by Anonymous (11/2/06 9:46 AM) reply + / -
HP, DIRECT ME TO THEM. $ 129.00 US.

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters