fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

HP Designjet 750C Plus Magenta Cartridge

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

HP Designjet 750C Plus Magenta Cartridge by Josh Palmer (1/12/04 6:13 AM) reply + / -
I have a 750C Plus in my office and suring printing the magenta cartridge does not print at all. I have cleaned the contacts on the carriage and the cartridge. Does anyone have any ideas why this would be happening?

Re: HP Designjet 750C Plus Magenta Cartridge by dmzcompute (1/12/04 6:23 AM) reply + / -
You should try a new cartridge. I have seen cartriges just go bad. If that does not work, you probably have a problem with the carriage assembly or the trailing cable. Good Luck.

Re: HP Designjet 750C Plus Magenta Cartridge by Josh Palmer (1/12/04 6:30 AM) reply + / -
Thanks for responding dmz. I replaced the cartridge and still no luck. Should I try to replace the carriage assemby or trailing cable? Again, thank you for your assistance.

Re: HP Designjet 750C Plus Magenta Cartridge by dmzcompute (1/12/04 5:23 PM) reply + / -
To be honest it is hard to tell. What you can do is remove the trailing cable (it has 2 connectors) from the carriage assembly and reaeat them. You have to remove the black clip housing which protects the cable on top of the carriage assembly. You may have to remove the right side cover and the main cover to get to it. The carriage assembly is another story and unless you really know what you are doing is very difficult to replace. Another thought is the station on the left side. There are hoses which go to each color and I guess it is possible the magenta hose has come off. I really do not see how this would affect it, but it is really easy to see. Just remove the left side cover and they are right below the station. Good Luck.

Re: HP Designjet 750C Plus Magenta Cartridge by 0trader (8/11/11 10:47 PM) reply + / -
SET THE SYSTEM TO CHECK CART PRIOR TO PRINT THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM YOU CAN ALSO GO TO
http://image1products.com
TO EXPLAIN HOW TO DO THIS

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters